Forum › Posts by syfalkda

joined Nov 9, 2017

OMG PLEASE more more

(and also a relatable background! plus a great start to blast away the shitbros and whiny straight supremacists, they can never cope with this shit. but they'll link it all over, lol)

joined Nov 9, 2017

That's a pretty rude way to refer to your parents, Acchan.

Somehow I think her fictional bio-bigots can withstand a few choice words. Personally, I think parents like that should be publicly executed, to cut down on child abuse.

Of course, I'm willing to compromise, though. How about one parent executed and one just gets kneecapped every two years?

joined Nov 9, 2017

So short, so sweet, so lovely and complete. ^_^

joined Nov 9, 2017

(Stan, you know we can all still read your thoughts, right? XD )

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 6:54AM

joined Nov 9, 2017

d'awwwwww omg cute

syfalkda
joined Nov 9, 2017

very interested and for several reasons so let's get yandere in here-ay woot woot

syfalkda
joined Nov 9, 2017

I'd read a series of this as a pure "young adult life" thing where they're dating for a bit and then move in and all the stuff with that, it'd be hyper adorbs

last edited at Aug 26, 2021 3:44AM

syfalkda
joined Nov 9, 2017

ALL OF THE YES

joined Nov 9, 2017

okay brutal honesty I'm gonna have to make a chart at this point

joined Nov 9, 2017

(holy fuck turnaround time but very interesting developments in the new chapter. not guessing, I'll jinx it)

joined Nov 9, 2017

(this is very within my interest circle, very hoping more chapters)

syfalkda
joined Nov 9, 2017

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh

syfalkda
joined Nov 9, 2017

Time traveling a month into the future with a magic door? Honestly, this would make a great theme for an anthology- a door that lets you see how things can go a month from now, if you make the right decision.

Shit, I almost wanna just swipe that mechanic for my own writing... >_>

joined Nov 9, 2017

KISSING?! AMONGST THE YOUTH? WHAT NEXT, SMILES ACROSS THE ROOM?!!

syfalkda
Yamitsuki discussion 22 Mar 04:18
joined Nov 9, 2017

Yandere vs Yandere.

A bloodbath in the making.

HOT YANDERE ON YANDERE ACTION

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY

syfalkda
Yamitsuki discussion 22 Mar 04:16
joined Nov 9, 2017

I said it before. The yandere will always win in the end. Problem is.....there may be more than one this time. Oh boy.

then they all play a game of Horny Horny Young Yandere Ladies™️, which is entirely blurred out, even in reality. unless you have special sunglasses

joined Nov 9, 2017

Ah, how little would be lost if all abusive parents just spontaneously exploded... ^_^

If mom figures into this too hard (and doesn't get a well deserved fall down some stairs) I'll probably bail, but hopefully she's simply one of those villains that gets theirs.

(any responses about how abuse is not defining about a parent: wrong. thanks though, and it's not like I'll ever get my wish of being a supernatural vigilante who executes abusive parents! so if you feel guilty about something you did, don't worry. you got away with whatever you did to the weaker humans you essentially own.

but I'm sure you're not a monster, naturally. that would be incivil!)

syfalkda
joined Nov 9, 2017

I have two problems with this series, I don't like either of the main characters and I don't have any idea why I should like them.

this is why it works for me, I suppose; I hate myself, so I relate to self-hating characters more

joined Nov 9, 2017

I'd read a series about this where she learns how to top eventually... for entirely, um, literary reasons. Of course. ☺️

joined Nov 9, 2017

I'm in this yuri and I don't like it

syfalkda
Yamitsuki discussion 15 Feb 03:05
joined Nov 9, 2017

if this ends in a bizarre polycule... O.o

syfalkda
Yamitsuki discussion 09 Feb 02:43
joined Nov 9, 2017

This reminds me of Jackie Chan's bathroom.

whhhhhhh...

syfalkda
Yamitsuki discussion 09 Feb 02:42
joined Nov 9, 2017

reads, flinches, stares, stares longer, gasps at cliffhanger and potential implications

Overall reaction so far: As the philosopher Pool once said, "This shit's gonna have nuts in it."

I'm probably not advanced enough to read the raws but I still wanna look. Argh...

syfalkda
Yamitsuki discussion 06 Feb 03:36
joined Nov 9, 2017

What's happened out there Mochi? Never pictured Mochi joining the freak show band wagon. To each their own. I never understood the appeal since they are so far from reality and the characters have to be so stupid as to never heard of police, school authorities, etc. They do not scare me, it's just that the person getting harrassed is so lame you almost want them to be hassled because they have no brains in their heads, but I can't because the minute I start to enjoy someone getting tortured like this girl, is when I lose my humanity.

Gee, I never thought of calling the police about my father when I was being abused! You're right, I was such a lame little girl. ROFL

[honestly I tried to come up with serious responses but you're so obviously a bot, a child, or a tall child that it's just not worth it, sry]

joined Nov 9, 2017

My god. Save Airi from Hina please.

"In the end, we're all alone, and nobody is coming to save you."

-- John Reese