I slapped myself so hard seeing Kase-san in that last page omg

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

More chapter author please

joined Oct 14, 2013

oh my god... kase in the last page is not good for my heart

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Kase-san saves the day! I can't wait for the next chapter, hope they rescue Yamada's friend too.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

My heart almost stopped when I saw Kase san on that last page. Save me too ikemen Kase san!

joined Sep 6, 2018

Kase-san’s roommate is portrayed very well... it’s how young adults should behave when dealing with each other’s personal matters (by giving each other space/privacy up to a point).

This mixer sucks... whatever happened to having a wingman? I think it was funny to find out “Party City” is just a struggling bar trying to get customers by offering free drinks during happy hour. Yamada’s reaction to it all was hilarious—she’s way beyond her depth of handling social events.

It would be nice to have an upload schedule for this manga as I nearly forgot about it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’d like to add my little bit of proofreading: (page four, or three after title page)

“And that was just because she was sat in front of me during the first year.”

SHOULD REALLY BE:

“And that’s just because she sat in front of me during the first year [of high school].”

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Ya this wasn't a party or a mixer. It was a setup to try take advantage of girls by getting them alone and then trying get them drunk to get them go home with a guy or guys. Funny how Yamada was 18 but was directly sat with a drink menu right in front of her. It the kind of thing where admittance and drinks are free for the girls but guys have to pay on the side.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Stay classy Yamada... >_>

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 11:45PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Smooth Kase-san. Smooth.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What I love about their relationship is that their feelings are always mutual
They mutually love each other
They are mutually jealous of each other
They mutually adore each other (though Kase seems to be more ardent in that regard)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Kase is such an asshole.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

OH MY GOD THAT SUIT
dies

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ehh, on one hand it is nice that Kase is there to protect her bae, but on the other I do not really want her to have a "told you so" moment because she does not really deserve it. For all her talk, Kase does not really always (or even most of the time) consider Yamada's feelings either. So hopefully an actual discussion happens and not just Kase smooth talking over everything!

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 12:24AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

yeahhh same. shes been really iffy in this sequel manga

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

The worst nightmare of every woman: being in a "bush" without a dog. xD
(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch07#27)

P.S.: My joke was terrible. Forgive me for the stupid thing that I did. T_T

joined Nov 14, 2013

yeahhh same. shes been really iffy in this sequel manga

Kase has been iffy since before the sequel - she's doing pretty much the same thing here as she did at the high school culture festival when she demanded that Yamada not wear the same maid apron as everyone else.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think Kase didn't do anything wrong. Is true she didn't want her to go to the "party", but is not like she was controlling her, she told her just to go somewhere else, also because she knows Yamada wouldn't have fun (and was also a dangerous situation). It's not like she didn't wanted her to go out with a friend. Also, I think that this long(?)-distance situation sucks. They don't see each other, Kase's roommate is hot, Yamada keep blushing and holds hands with her friend. I have a bad feeling for this. Not like they would betray each other, but the situation is terrible, the best would be if they could move in together asap, because this is going to be full of angs.

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 2:32AM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Awwwww fucking hell at the best Part...

joined May 10, 2015

Ya this wasn't a party or a mixer. It was a setup to try take advantage of girls by getting them alone and then trying get them drunk to get them go home with a guy or guys. Funny how Yamada was 18 but was directly sat with a drink menu right in front of her. It the kind of thing where admittance and drinks are free for the girls but guys have to pay on the side.

Looks to me like it's just more of a weird speed dating setup which is pretty strange for a bar but I guess it could bring in folk.
And the separating I would guess is so they speak with the table partner rather than just their friend.

Not a place I would fancy visiting, glad Kase is there for her.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

So, the last chapter was technically the LAST chapter of Kase-san and ... and now we have a NEW series of Yamada to Kase-san! AWESOME!!!! Yamada and Kase-san, the college years! No more when will they, other then just... you know... when will they fit it into their busy schedules... like normal busy students at schools that are 50 minutes apart! (That's almost like being in an LDR even if they're both in Tokyo! I mean, here in Central Illinois, if two kids who were dating were going to U of I and ISU they would be about that distance apart and in totally different towns and probably hardly ever see each other! Good public transportation makes a huge difference!)

Yeah, but up here in Chicago it's just a hop on the El or the bus, a walk, and then you're there! It'll still be 45+ minutes, but it's like that to get anywhere in the city. I imagine Tokyo is similar, since Kase can just drop in like she does at the end of chapter 6. That is to say, everyone would be in a long distance relationship here by that measure. I get it though, driving over 45 minutes in the burbs or around Bloomington is an endeavor and a half.

Edit: oops, thought that post was on the last page. Dang mobile website.

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 3:42AM

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

Kase-san, you sly dog, you. Lookin dapper in that suit, too. Can't wait to see what happens in a few more months.

god i love it when peoples comment match their profile pic

Fb_img_1505910576160
joined Jan 8, 2016

Come on Yamada, You already passed the "What is this feeling" phase, can't you recognize jealousy when you see it¿? :P

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 4:48AM

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Wait... They already sleep witch each other or?.. Or its this a parallel story? Why they acting like they are at the beginning at the realationship? <.<

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Come on Yamada, You already passed the "What is this feeling" phase, can't you recognize jealousy when you see it¿? :P

Plants generally have trouble recognizing human emotions. That's science...

To reply you must either login or sign up.