Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Lol, suddenly decided to go for a quickie, kase is trying to make up for the 10 months she spent thirsty

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

THE THIRST
Kase during this chapter

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I wish Takashima Hiromi would stop stalling, and get back to the story. They always seem to do this in manga and anime. The story would be coming to a big climactic moment, then suddenly switch gears, with a bunch of episodes, of back story, or exposition. Damnit I know Sakura is stupidly in love with Sasuke, I don't need to see the same set flashbacks for the fifth time. Just get to Naruto and Sasuke's fight already.
I can't think of any american series this happens in. At least no to this extent. It must be an japanese thing.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Is the valentine story a web thing?

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Sooooooooooo cute! Kase runs through Tokyo to get the wife and take her to bed. Sooooo romantic!! KYAAA!!!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait, isn't the "weird colonel Sanders thing" an Osaka landmark? Did she end up in the wrong city?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sexting to Kase-san.

Someone wants schlick material.

last edited at Aug 13, 2018 4:54AM

95f1a9bd40ff126607c8a9ebc4af9876
joined May 11, 2018

Chapter 6!!! Maaan I can't bear! <3 I really envy Yamada!!! :")

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So if Kase goes to DEFCON 4 about the possibility of that goofy middle-aged horticultural “celebrity” getting his pollen on Yamada’s pistils, any college boys at that upcoming mixer are going to end up as just stains on the sidewalk.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

The thirst is so very real. (ppl who didn't check this forum in a while need to go two pages back and check out a certain link)

So, why is it we now have two chapters in a row that kinda sorta end on a cliff-hanger? I mean, we will get a conclusion to Kase-san's booty-call, right? RIGHT!?
Not to mention the filler or extra -which I don't mind, because it's a quick fix and we'll still eventually get well crafted and lovingly drawn chapters again- and the flashback -which I also don't really mind because it's more of Kase's POV which was missing so much in ye olden days.
We love you, Takashima-sama, but PLEASE give us something substantial!!! mo_om

PS: Dear uploaders/admins, Ch05 is a tiny bit out of order. You might wanna check that out..?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I can understand Kase, even when I'm more like Yamada, The poor girl just can't wait more and Yamada don't understand her hints xDDDD

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

While (relatively) explicit depictions of Kase/Yamada sexytimes are always purest gold, on a less personally greedy level I would at least like some more awareness on Yamada’s part of Kase’s avidity for the physical side of the relationship and (here’s the big part) some more reciprocity.

Which led me to suddenly visualize a scene of Yamada pinching Kase’s butt in public, a scene I now want more than mere words can express.

Tsukao15
joined Dec 4, 2017

Which led me to suddenly visualize a scene of Yamada pinching Kase’s butt in public, a scene I now want more than mere words can express.

oh HELL yes. PLEASE.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

While (relatively) explicit depictions of Kase/Yamada sexytimes are always purest gold, on a less personally greedy level I would at least like some more awareness on Yamada’s part of Kase’s avidity for the physical side of the relationship and (here’s the big part) some more reciprocity.

Word.

Yes, we all (more or less) love the sweet innocent Yamada. Kase-san loves her adorkably innocent rosebud to death - albeit, so much she wants to mount her, which in itself is sorta paradox.
Yes, part of the couple's charm is the divide, the contradiction, the ying-yang dynamic. But also part of their charm is that they are every so often both thick as logs and total dorks, flailing around helplessly until they stumble into each another's arms agan - because after all's been said and done, they are just the same.

Also, but: Kase-san is a horny teenage boy on steroids, while Yamada is a frail little flower - innocent and just as immobile.

The truth about lost girl Kase-san is that she's all over her sugar rush inducing girlfriend and wants to be as close to her as possible, tip her velvet until night is falling and they are both lost and delirious.
Meantime, green tomato Yamada clenches her fists in front of her chest instead of letting her hands roam all over the heavenly creature that's starving for her touch; walking around with a goldfish memory of how she already bared herself to her tru love.

Imagine, me and you, all of us, being in Kase-san's position (literally if you like) when the girl below her mouth appears to be more interested in saving face than to dig in to the feat of love and the high art of reaching for the moon.

If we're simply looking for two girls in love, the kids are alright. But we're dealing with almost adults and lip service will only get us this far, because when women love women we want more than girls in uniforms, no desert hearts, no faking it, we want the world unseen, a perfect ending. (Truthfully, yeah, all we want to see is Yamada to grab that firm, better than chocolate bum and never let go.)

But I'm a cheerleader for this couple, so I am bound to believe that our savage gymnast-..darn, athlete evntually will unlock her butterfly's desires till she's PROUD of it! Boys, don't cry, I'll bet my last DEBS on it!

...I'm outta breath now.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hiromi is such a teaseΣ('◉⌓◉’)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Please please let it be a little naughty time between these two~

Totally agree. Yamada still needs a lot of practice from Kase in the arts of lesbian love-making.

Totally agree( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

@KueKyuuQ 1. I TOTALLY agree with you.
2. Your writte it's amazing!
3. Did you put lesbian films on purpose? Because I read at least five names xDDDDD (DEBS ♥)

last edited at Aug 13, 2018 1:52PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

By unlocking the door, I'm pretty sure Kase-san meant "I have these strawberries right here, you unlock that door and you can have a taste of them", I'm 99% certain actually

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

THE THIRST
Kase during this chapter

I imagine Yamada on an uninhabited island answering Kase-san's demands and drawing nudes with charcoal.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Sooo, isnt' this the first time this manga has ever flipped to Kase's POV? No "My cool girlfriend that sometimes seems like a boy" here.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sooo, isnt' this the first time this manga has ever flipped to Kase's POV? No "My cool girlfriend that sometimes seems like a boy" here.

Not at all—the first one that jumps to mind is the flashback chapter where Kase first noticed Yamada, and I’m sure there are others, even if you don’t count the “Kase and Mikawacchi Go Shopping” or “Kase and Rival”-type specials.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

@KueKyuuQ 1. I TOTALLY agree with you.
2. Your writte it's amazing!
3. Did you put lesbian films on purpose? Because I read at least five names xDDDDD (DEBS ♥)

Thanks :P ...I think there were (quicky counts) 34 TV and movie title references? :P

Not at all—the first one that jumps to mind is the flashback chapter where Kase first noticed Yamada, and I’m sure there are others, even if you don’t count the “Kase and Mikawacchi Go Shopping” or “Kase and Rival”-type specials.

Since I totally love-love-love all Kase-san POV chapters and bits, I HAD do go back and check and this should be the full list:

In Kase-san [3-4/28?]

Present and Kase-san (4-koma)
17 Crepe and Kase-san (pt3) (kinda mostly her POV)
18 Plant Appointee and Kase-san (flashback)
Going to Tokyo and Kase-san (4-koma)
(me not counting the rival one because it seems to be the rival's pov)

In Yamada to Kase-san [3/7]

Straw Hat and Kase-san (flashback)
Phone and Kase-san (the send-nudes one~)
Valentine and Kase-san (extra)

You are both kinda right, as not counting 4-koma, extra and flashbacks, this was the first actual Kase-san chapter we get to assume was in chronological order (unless Takashima decides to swirl the timeline and continues with the mixer-thing where it left off turning the booty call into a devotedly drawn extra).

Please note the statistical increase of Kase-san POV in the new releases <3 I love that trend. Now, please, more plot moving forward and more smexy bits and less passive Yamada, kthxbye~

last edited at Aug 13, 2018 5:15PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

this Kase eating beans

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I get the feeling that we've reached a point in the series where Takashima-sensei has the luxury of writing for the tanks rather than for Wings specifically. If you've only read the fan translations here and haven't read the tanks, you've missed out on a crucial confession: Boys talking to Yamada makes Kase-san RILLY nervous. So her reaction to the celebrity gardener is within that context.

I think this is an interesting trend, because this is the first time in the "main" storyline, not counting specials, that we've gotten to hear Kase-san's internal monologue about her feelings towards Yamada. Between this and the lipstick chapter, I foresee the plot of the next several chapters (and ultimately the next tank) being about Kase-san's insecurities. Yamada is gonna meet some dude at the mixer, nothing is going to happen, you people are all going to lose your minds, and so will Kase-san before it's all straightened out in the final chapter.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Boys talking to Yamada makes Kase-san RILLY nervous. So her reaction to the celebrity gardener is within that context.

Duh. A fifty-year-old father of 8 as a potential rival to Kase-san tips over from humorous insecurity into humorous total paranoia.

And there is not enough nothing in the universe to measure how little I worry about Yamada taking up with a guy. Any guy. In any universe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.