Forum › My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl" discussion

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Pretty funny and cute

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Seeing this author do so much yaoi just makes me feel like Nanashi no Asterism was really doomed from the start to end up completely unsatisfying, since this seems to be their main focus. Not that I have any issue, it's adorable, but it's disappointing a potentially good series got shafted cause of it.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I usually don't read yaoi, but this is cute. =3=

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Seeing this author do so much yaoi just makes me feel like Nanashi no Asterism was really doomed from the start to end up completely unsatisfying, since this seems to be their main focus. Not that I have any issue, it's adorable, but it's disappointing a potentially good series got shafted cause of it.

Yeah it all makes sense why the yaoi pair was so much more interesting and developed than the main triangle. Author's heart was never really into the yuri from the start.

anime traps should not fall under yaoi

C21km3f(1)
joined Jun 6, 2017

I thought this is a yuri website..

The 1st page art is great I'm done, oh well going to read some yuri awooo awooo

joined Apr 14, 2018

that guy is doomed

joined May 1, 2015

It sure is Zarbon around here. Anyways, this reminds me a bit of Prunus Girl. I will keep on reading this, I find it enjoyable.

Download
joined May 10, 2016

I'm not really into yaoi but it seem interesting so Im really curious about the following story :p

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Well, you were wrong

The Looks pretty promising, I like stupid narcissistic characters.

Well he's not really wrong, it is a Yuri website basically, or at the very least a website with a lot of focus on Yuri, with a side of random stories with multiple genres varying from Yuri to Yaoi to Het in romance stories, but you can't deny that the vast majority of these stories are Yuri and centered around it.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"Gay panic: the manga!"

I can see how this pans out without reading any further, it's a no from me

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I usually hate narcissistic chars but somehow this one is endearing. Redemption chance for the author!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] you can't deny that the vast majority of these stories are Yuri and centered around it.

This doesn't really mean it's a yuri site. That was never the goal and it's been uploading stuff in other genres since a long time.

joined Aug 21, 2017

this is a gay website

joined Dec 20, 2013

this is a gay website

No, there is Het work as well. You can't say it's a romance site either, since there is some "actions" and "just funny humor stuff" too.

Why the heck would the site to be anything but a place to read nice story, manga centered, but there is some Light novel as well.
we don't need to label the site do we?

last edited at Dec 6, 2018 12:23PM

joined Mar 30, 2018

While this site sure is more yuri focused, please keep non yuri work on here. Really Dynasty Reader has my favorite online manga reader UI by far I just love reading anything on here.

Also this is real funny I’m excited about it.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

this is a gay website

The website’s sexuality is no ones business but it’s own, why do you care who it wants to have romantic or sexual relationships with.

sigh another "I'm just a cross-dressing guy, totally not trans" story. I've never really heard of a man staying in drag in their public life just because its a fun hobby they enjoy. It's just not something that really happens. Sure there are people who like to do the whole drag queen and drag king thing as a hobby, but the only time someone's gonna go through the effort to present like that throughout their daily life is if they're trans. I don't get why writers (of already gay material) need to bend backwards to portray this trope instead of just writing the story as it would occur in real life, which would be with a trans character.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It is. Take a look here to confirm it: 475 pages packed tight with the titles of all the yuri manga that can be found in this website.

Now take a look here to find about yaoi ones: 12 pages. Only hand-picked stories that were deemed worthy of our interest because they were especially good.

It should be obvious what sort of website this is.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It should be obvious what sort of website this is.

Yes! It’s an LFG site for RuneScape classic.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

sigh another "I'm just a cross-dressing guy, totally not trans" story. I've never really heard of a man staying in drag in their public life just because its a fun hobby they enjoy. It's just not something that really happens. Sure there are people who like to do the whole drag queen and drag king thing as a hobby, but the only time someone's gonna go through the effort to present like that throughout their daily life is if they're trans. I don't get why writers (of already gay material) need to bend backwards to portray this trope instead of just writing the story as it would occur in real life, which would be with a trans character.

I was thinking something along the same lines... I love that fiction let’s us step out of reality, but this trope does seem a bit silly. I could latch onto stories better if they felt a bit more realistic :/

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

While Dynasty is yuri focused, it doesn't only upload yuri. It never was yuri exclusive.

last edited at Dec 6, 2018 1:30PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

What's with this author and the color yellow? I've seen several stories by Kobayashi Kina where the pages are normal black-and-white pages except that seemingly random spots in seemingly random panels are colored yellow...

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I have so many mixed feelings about this, I don't know what to feel for this poor guy.
I hope he discover himself as a gay guy of then he'll suffer.

I don't get why writers (of already gay material) need to bend backwards to portray this trope instead of just writing the story as it would occur in real life, which would be with a trans character.

Yeah... Pretty much that, It's fun to read but doesn't transcend reality.

I don't know If I'm imagining this, but this smile could express sadness somehow.
If the author decides to put some drama in this manga, It would start right there...

last edited at Dec 6, 2018 1:39PM

joined Jul 26, 2018

I don't know about this one, I thought It seemed interesting but then after the crossdressing guy found his friend is still in love with him he keep making fun at him, that's so scummy, you don't just make fun of someone who is heartbroken.
Makes me not want to read anymore, maybe this just rubbed me the wrong way...

Wait this is the same author from Nanashi no Asterism, yeah I think I'm dropping this one if it doesn't improve soon, not gonna go through the same clusterfuck again.

I don't know If I'm imagining this, but this smile could express sadness somehow.
If the author decides to put some drama in this manga, It would start right there...

I hope this is the case, if he's putting a front to hide some past trauma then his attitude could be understandable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.