dirise
Download
joined May 10, 2016

So this is a story about being useless gay
I like it already XD

dirise
Download
joined May 10, 2016

Noooooooo this is so sad I'm crying QnQ it hurt so badly to see them being this much hurt QnQ

Download
joined May 10, 2016

Stop is stop, this is just rape, this is a fucked up logic in some dumb Manga like "yeah I say no but yes in reality", this is bullshit no is no.

Download
joined May 10, 2016

This subtext is so frustrating QnQ it could make such a great Yuri QnQ

Download
joined May 10, 2016

Noooooooo pls don't turn this beautiful Yuri story into a bl with the brother and the friend TnT i hope it won't be the main story after that QnQ

Download
joined May 10, 2016

This is so fuck up

dirise
Download
joined May 10, 2016

Wtf?

dirise
Download
joined May 10, 2016

I... I.. OK wtf is this

dirise
Download
joined May 10, 2016

I want more :0

dirise
Download
joined May 10, 2016

Nooooo the end of this new chapter is so frustrating, even if it's kinda obvious what will happen next XD

Download
joined May 10, 2016

What the fuck is that

Download
joined May 10, 2016

The end is so sad, she's alive just because she love and not for herself, that's just a toxic relationship...

Download
joined May 10, 2016

This art make my eyes burning, there's problems everywhere, is it an old work of this artist?

Download
joined May 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/this_irreplaceable_hell
Theres only one of the five chapter of this series of one shot and still the first one shot was really great, I hope some day I could read the rest of this series and with that author

I promesse this chapter is so fucking great, it's been 4 years I'm looking at scan on this site and I think it's one of the best series Ive ever read

If the author have made other works then It would be great to discover it :) https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/acchi_ai

last edited at Jan 4, 2020 8:14PM

Download
joined May 10, 2016

It hurt to see her cry and begging the protagonist to come back, Don't HURT OUR SWEET BARTENDER U BIATCH

dirise
Yamitsuki discussion 05 Dec 18:46
Download
joined May 10, 2016

No, I can't

dirise
Sazanka discussion 17 Nov 14:43
Download
joined May 10, 2016

the mangaka sure did a great job,i loved to read this story, we easily enter into the world of the protagonist

Download
joined May 10, 2016

Midori is a bitch >:c

Download
joined May 10, 2016

This serie is so dumb but it does make me smile and laugh because of this dumbness and cuteness

Download
joined May 10, 2016

That sort of situation clearly only happen in Manga, and I think it's really creepy how she does adulate the Manga author at the point of calling her "god", it's not healthy, even if yes she "helped her" with the Manga, this is wayyy too extreme.

Download
joined May 10, 2016

Wtf is this end XD the other girl didn't even wanted to be friend at first so being girlfriend?!! In reality u ll just be tackled by the girl

dirise
BADLAND discussion 12 Sep 05:03
Download
joined May 10, 2016

Great but sad story

dirise
Download
joined May 10, 2016

The chapter 45/46 is drama but not drama lmao

Download
joined May 10, 2016

She's so freaking creepy