Forum › The Real Her discussion

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

But, but that would make Yuuka a . . . say it isn’t so!

I am sorry that I have to be the one to crush your dreams, but... I am afraid it is indeed so... She is a closeted sadist.

Okay, if you're just going to veer into utterly unsupported fan theories, what are we even doing here?

Living the dream~

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I am sorry that I have to be the one to crush your dreams, but... I am afraid it is indeed so... She is a closeted sadist.

I mean, multiple times she shows that she doesn't like to hurt Moe, but she might just turn into a real sadist just for Moe

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I mean, multiple times she shows that she doesn't like to hurt Moe, but she might just turn into a real sadist just for Moe

I think it is more a question of getting comfortable with that side of herself. She definitely has that vibe, even other characters can sense it.

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 12:26PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

This manga will always hold a special place in my heart

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't get tired of this.

joined Mar 15, 2015

I must have read this over ten times by now, it's still as entertaining as ever

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, there's just something about this ... like the first "confession", and when she makes all those points about why Moe needs to stay away. Just casually ignores the [We're both girls!] option.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What makes it work for me is that it went out of its way to show that they have great chemistry and can enjoy each other even without the S&M stuff. Usually this kind of story would be all about that, but here it's just present in the background of the actual developing relationship.

That part where instead of recording some bad sadist line she confessed to Moe was pretty much the best thing ever. Natural sadist or not, what makes Yuuka great is her hidden sweetness. More of a tsundere than a sadist, which is much better for me.

Moe is also freaking cute as frick and I want to hug her.

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 4:36AM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

chapter 8 page 5 says s stands for service but its quite clear its meant to stand for sadist.

hausenmaster
Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

chapter 8 page 8 to this day still makes me cry tears of joy

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

chapter 8 page 5 says s stands for service but its quite clear its meant to stand for sadist.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Service%20Top

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

chapter 8 page 8 to this day still makes me cry tears of joy

I feel you.

Sniff.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Thimbs up

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anybody else weirded out that on this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_real_her_ch10#5 Moe is fantasizing about being tortured to death by Yuuka?

Moe isn't your regular M girl, she is top tier M girl.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

??? She's saying what she really wants to offer Yuuka is herself, but she's (joking) that Yuuka would "kill her" if she does so. So she says life is too dear to her and instead gives her matching jewelry.

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Was ok. For a 13 chapter series it was a little disappointing with the lack of meaningful interaction, whether it be romantic or SM.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

??? She's saying what she really wants to offer Yuuka is herself, but she's (joking) that Yuuka would "kill her" if she does so. So she says life is too dear to her and instead gives her matching jewelry.

Beat me to it! TEchnically "herself suddenly, naked in fetish gear asking for perverted sex" but yeah. Moe is such a deceptive character because she's smarter than Yuuka, jaded beyond Yuuka's imagination, and despite appearances of being ditzy, knows what's really going on between them and what the limits probably are. After all, she stalked Yuuka successfully for a long time before making her pitch(es).

joined Dec 14, 2019

in conclusion, i’m gay

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Anybody else weirded out that on this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_real_her_ch10#5 Moe is fantasizing about being tortured to death by Yuuka?

Moe isn't your regular M girl, she is top tier M girl.

I thought she was afraid Yuuka was going to kill her for even offering that. What you guys are saying, though, is probably more true to her character

joined Jun 12, 2019

This was funny and cute in a way

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Re-read and once again thinking, how can something with such tags be so pure and cute!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Does anybody knows what happened to this author?
I can't find anything about the author why he/she stopped releasing anything

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Damn the art is gorgeous, the flow of fabric, hair and pose is especially lovely. I like this more and more on rereading.

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 3:18PM

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

I see I'm not the only one who likes to reread this!

The ending always gets me <3

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I loved it up until the ending, its BS that Yuuka has to be the only one to give in

To reply you must either login or sign up.