Forum › Giniro no Genders discussion

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

thumbs down

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hachimitsu sure have their niche, huh.

At any rate the art is pretty good and the setup is interesting enough. Will have to see what kind of characters get introduced in the upcoming chapters to get a better feel though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yet another one.

Otokonokos are all the rage it seems.

All in all, I can't say I'm impressed by the way Japanese mangakas handle gender identity troubles.

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 8:10AM

joined Apr 18, 2018

Can anyone please translate Kanaeru Love Sick? This one...well it's good for the people that like it, at least.

Letty
joined Oct 19, 2017

next chapter when

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Cautiously optimistic about this one. I like it so far! x)

joined Jul 13, 2018

Yet another one.

Otokonokos are all the rage it seems.

All in all, I can't say I'm impressed by the way Japanese mangakas handle gender identity troubles.

Why? its not like everyone feels the same way. There are enough men that just want to look cute. You dont have to make it an gender issue, its narrow-minded.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Could be fun. We'll see.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Boys trying to be cute? I'm in.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Subbed! This one looks interesting, and I really like the art. I have a feeling the story is going to go down the transgender yaoi route, which isn’t my ideal genre, but could be an interesting emotional rolllercoaster. Let’s ride!

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Not fan of manga like this + seems het?but this one looks pretty interesting and I love the art

joined Oct 21, 2018

Subbed! This one looks interesting, and I really like the art. I have a feeling the story is going to go down the transgender yaoi route, which isn’t my ideal genre, but could be an interesting emotional rolllercoaster. Let’s ride!

The only way to have transgender yaoi is for it to feature trans men. I'd like to invite you to read the description of the yuri tag right here on this website.

Does NOT matter what the setting is, just needs to have a relationship involving two women (including transgender women).

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally could've done without the rape attempt, but the rest of it looks pretty interesting. I think I like the short-haired lady(?) from the library.

C21km3f(1)
joined Jun 6, 2017

There's no het tag so I decided to read ...

Ummm no i don't like this..

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 12:07PM

Pixelavatar48
joined Mar 29, 2013

It'll be interesting to see how it develops, but it does look right now like it's going towards yuri featuring a trans girl, which is super rare so I hope that's what we get.

(do y'all think library girl is the instagram friend?)

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

The only way to have transgender yaoi is for it to feature trans men. I'd like to invite you to read the description of the yuri tag right here on this website.

Does NOT matter what the setting is, just needs to have a relationship involving two women (including transgender women).

Well then... The trap community will be very pleased to know that DS thinks they’re not gay. That’s an interesting definition...

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

thumbs down

thumbs up

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Normally I like this sort of thing, but the MC is just too annoying :p Pass.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Malibu posted:

Well then... The trap community will be very pleased to know that DS thinks they’re not gay. That’s an interesting definition...

Since when do crossdressers have to be gay??

joined Apr 26, 2016

I hope she's trans and gay which is basically gay to a level most lesbians aspire to

Feelstiredweirdman.1jpg
joined Jul 1, 2018

I can already tell this gonna be trash OMEGALUL

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Cisgender men who crossdress and transgender women are not the same thing. Also, cisgender crossdressers are not necessarily gay.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the library girl somehow found some rapist forum and when one of the rapists/rape fantasizers reposted one of the high school girls posts about how a girl lookin like the celeb was in the park, the girl (and probably friends) went there and alerted the police. Pretty interesting, internet-oriented spin.

joined Sep 13, 2018

Seems kinda odd. I wouldn't mind if the MC ended up trans and gay, the whole way she talks about being perceived as a girl may seem to play into that angle, but I dunno, a lot of these stories might hint at that only for it just keep to "Oh I'm just a crossdressing guy" deal. Not necessarily bad, just y'know, not the kinda story I get excited to click on on a site that focuses yuri, y'know?

Looking at comments on other sites apparently it does go into some talk about being trans and sexuality stuff but like I said, even if it plays into that angle, I feel like it'll just end up with the crossdresser route.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Hey... Quick sidebar.
Don't call us "traps". It implies we do what we do to deliberately misinform or hurt other people.

To reply you must either login or sign up.