Forum › Posts by hanatohoshi

hanatohoshi
joined Jul 13, 2018

Yet another one.

Otokonokos are all the rage it seems.

All in all, I can't say I'm impressed by the way Japanese mangakas handle gender identity troubles.

Why? its not like everyone feels the same way. There are enough men that just want to look cute. You dont have to make it an gender issue, its narrow-minded.

hanatohoshi
joined Jul 13, 2018

honestly, these comments are sickening me. bet most people that read this story, never actually tried to get good at fighting games. Like, REALLY tried to get good. why they explained it so much? so that you can understand the hardships and the skill you have to need to be good. you can relate better and get exited when you know what its about. even if you never played a fighting game. and it did. i didnt learn anything new but it was all the same stuff i had to learn when i started playing fighting games. its on point. You sadly need to know about frames and mixups, so you can understand the growth. too bad, most yuri readers just give a fuck about kissing and scissoring and forgot how yuri even began forming. with subtext. this wouldve been an awesome story. an epic story. all the shoujo ai at EVO, handholding, suki suki with blushing i dont know. it wouldve been great. if not for stupid yuri hime readers and you guys even. underappreciated work.
rest in peace, hope to see you one day again.