Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Jun 30, 2016

Oh damn what a change of looks, amazing! but that last panel.... man i hope she dosent go back been a bitch just because of jealousy.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

At first it seems like jealously, but it’s actually love. Fujishiro’s former het brain can’t handle the sudden yuri intake so it’s malfunctioning

joined Nov 9, 2017

chapter six is so wonderful, thank you!!!!

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

At first it seems like jealously, but it’s actually love. Fujishiro’s former het brain can’t handle the sudden yuri intake so it’s malfunctioning

Yeah, I like this explanation.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Admittedly, we've been going through this "But you're actually GAY!" song and dance with every chapter. I'm just waiting for it to come to fruition.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

ugh

That's all I have to say after this chapter

I'm only in it now for popular girl to realise she's hella gay for nerd girl. Most likely after all the boys hit on her because She's Cute Now

Wonderful

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 3:04AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

ugh

That's all I have to say after this chapter

I'm only in it now for popular girl to realise she's hella gay for nerd girl. Most likely after all the boys hit on her because She's Cute Now

Wonderful

The rules of buisness are the same as the real world if someone/something does something as good or beter then you, just do a

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

i may be weird but i liked kurosawa more before the transformation

Me too. Kuro looks very cute now, but it's somehow a bit too much. It feels like she is a total different person, which can be a good thing, but for me it's meh...
Remember in Girl Friends? That was an awesome make over, because the girl (forgot the name) thought about Mari's own cuteness and Mari got her own style. Also somehow after the transformation it felt like Mari was still herself. You know what I mean? Well, maybe this is just because in Girl Friends it was done over many chapters and here it is kind of rushed.

Well, anyway, I still think this is awesome. I like how there are so many conflicting feelings here. Fujishiro (?) has obviously fallen deep for Kuro, she just doesn't realize it yet. I'm wondering if she'll do some stupid shit (I'm in for the drama and the aaaangst, hihi), but in the end it'll work out, I'm sure. :D

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 8:16AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

When you've awakened your gay but couldn't accept it.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Me too. Kuro looks very cute now, but it's somehow a bit too much. It feels like she is a total different person, which can be a good thing, but for me it's meh...
Remember in Girl Friends? That was an awesome make over, because the girl (forgot the name) thought about Maki's own cuteness and Maki got her own style. Also somehow after the transformation it felt like Maki was still herself. You know what I mean? Well, maybe this is just because in Girl Friends it was done over many chapters and here it is kind of rushed.

Well, anyway, I still think this is awesome. I like how there are so many conflicting feelings here. Fujishiro (?) has obviously fallen deep for Kuro, she just doesn't realize it yet. I'm wondering if she'll do some stupid shit (I'm in for the drama and the aaaangst, hihi), but in the end it'll work out, I'm sure. :D

Akko and Mari. Not Maki.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I sort of agree, she definitely looks way cuter after transformation, but before the transformation she had a kind of cool look like one of those female prince characters we see in manga...I was hoping for her to get a cool badass tomboy look transformation (which I think would be more suitable and her style), but oh well....

I never got a tomboy vibe from Kurosawa. She seems more like the cute librarian or bookworm type to me.

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 6:23AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Remember in Girl Friends? That was an awesome make over, because the girl (forgot the name) thought about Mari's own cuteness and Mari got her own style. Also somehow after the transformation it felt like Mari was still herself. You know what I mean? Well, maybe this is just because in Girl Friends it was done over many chapters and here it is kind of rushed.

Akko and Mari. Not Maki.

sorry... and thanks :D

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mimiyaah posted:

Useless princess her name is Kurokawa... in Girl Friends it’s Kumakura ಠ_ಠ hmmmm

It's not an allusion to Girl Friends, sorry.

The word play on Kuro/Shiro has probably already been noted here before.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Ouchie, that twist caught me off guard. Ajichi sure knows how to add drama very well. Nice story so far

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

Lmao she's just gay and can't handle it.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

LOL! She overcuted!
It's the Maki-chan hair style, way too effective when it comes to cute!

Download
joined Jun 7, 2016

It reminded me of Mari's transformation in Girl Friends.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fujishiro's rapidly approaching the Stupid Sexy Kurokawa zone...

joined Sep 12, 2014

I never got a tomboy vibe from Kurosawa. She seems more like the cute librarian or bookworm type to me.

Agree. Kuro's appearance might make some people misunderstand but as we can see, she just a ordinary girl who scare to be leave behind, outside the crowd, too much fear to stand out alone. To be honest, I think Nanaki will be more suit for the badass girl. She kinda shallow about the cute-princess stuff but her personality more better than that. She's an independent, strong willed person.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

"It was at that moment she knew. She fucked up."

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This chapter just felt weird.

Not a fan of the makeover. Too much.

I hope Kurokawa develop's a backbone and find's her own style before this story ends. (Probably asking for too much.)

But kudos to the author sticking with the "Why's she so cute" rationalizing. It's believable, but I found it hard to digest this chapter. Too much over-the-top for me, maybe.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ah, I always liked him. Great director: Yojimbo, Seven Samurai, Kagemusha...

But Kanade from this manga is surnamed Kurokawa.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

this artist has an interesting way of drawing blush/flush on the cheeks

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I find it rather funny how they're saying how pretty she is NOW, and how DIFFERENT she looks from BEFORE. All right in front of her.

In any case, this was a fun read. I like that since Fujishiro's a fashion one trick pony, all her attemps at "courting" come that way, and that her original persona from chapter 1 is now making a comeback after how obsessed she became from chapter 2 onwards.

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 4:58PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That moment when you create what you fear (and love).

I expected it to go exactly that way, ever since Nanaki's introduction in chapter 1 said she is obsessed with being the cutest. By making Kurokawa cuter it was obvious that this would happen. Either way that lovestruck expression belies her "desperation". She will probably try to level up her looks again, but that shouldn't actually get between them growing closer.

In the end Kurokawa loves the princess like beauty and demeanor of Nanaki the most, so this will certainly show where they stand and boost the emotions on all sides. So the only drama on the horizon could come from the outside (aka the other cliques at school).

To reply you must either login or sign up.