Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Aaaand we jumped the shark. Told you there would be "you're cute now that you don't wear glasses" nonsense.

She still wears glasses.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Fujishiro never lies.

But hides her true feelings. She's extremely uncomfortable with the feeling that someone dares to be more beautiful than her with much less effort.
PS
Stop with this "opposites cling to themselves" BS. They're from different worlds.
Where I live we have a funny but also true saying.
You won't make a silk out of sh*t.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

I don't think this story is intended to be a realistic portrayal of relationships or people in general.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Fujishiro never lies.

But hides her true feelings. She's extremely uncomfortable with the feeling that someone dares to be more beautiful than her with much less effort.

It's not even true that she hides her feelings, at least as far as Kurokawa goes--once they separate, Fujishiro suddenly realizes the implications of Kurokawa's makeover on the ride home and freaks out, but only temporarily. By the next chapter she's back to doing whatever she can to make Kurokawa look and feel cuter, with no suggestion of competitiveness or that she's still upset.

Everything Fujishiro is doing is with Kurokawa's explicit permission--one of the most important scenes in the story is when Fujishiro says, "If deep down inside, you really think I'm annoying, I'll promise to never bother you again." Kurokawa replies, "I want to be your friend too . . ."

And Fujishiro isn't just trying to make Kurokawa be like her; she's done a lot to make herself more like Kurokawa--she's toned down her look and is trying to find common ground with Kurokawa by reading manga, etc.

Obviously, Fujishiro can be bossy and impulsive (among other things), but you clearly hate the character to a degree that's simply not supported by the text.

And it's only going to get worse, because this is very, very obviously a story about two basically decent people who each have their own individual flaws coming to be better people together because of the positive influence they have on one another.

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 9:19PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

One assumes that if they actually did run into those two rocket scientists again, and they were suitably impressed by Kurokawa's makeover, Fujishiro would basically sneer "Ha." and swagger off looking extremely pleased with herself.

I can't see it happen any other way.

joined Oct 14, 2018

What kind of sick person saying school swimsuit is ugly? Such a lust for incompetency...WHOOOO?!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

But hides her true feelings.

Implying she even understands those.

Stop with this "opposites cling to themselves" BS. They're from different worlds.
Where I live we have a funny but also true saying.
You won't make a silk out of sh*t.

Not really seeing what bizarre social determinism has to do with anything but I'm reasonably sure neither of them is a space alien or a parellel-world refugee in disguise... :v

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch07#22
.... How lewd....... Thursty slut.....
For real tho, dat development... its cute she thinks she's cute

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 11:36PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch07#22
.... How lewd....... Thursty slut.....
For real tho, dat development... its cute she thinks she's cute

Remember, kids, failing to wear your prescription swimming goggles when shopping at the water park swimwear shop can lead to premarital handholding, mutual blushing, and even . . . unprotected finger intertwining.

Don't let this happen to you!

joined Jul 26, 2016

unless that's your jam, you unspeakable deviant

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

unless that's your jam, you unspeakable deviant

Did someone call?

Happy 1000 posts, random.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh, tru dat.

Thousand and One Posts now I suppose.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Hah. I literally lol-ed at the "fever" question. She's so uncomfortable with her feelings.

Cute.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

It's a very straightforward inversion of the "high school makeover" formula, but I am enjoying it more and more.

Also: Girl Friends But They Hate Each Other

l-l-lord Bison?!!
I feel foolish for saying this but I did not expect to see you here. My apologies. Clearly The Dictator is a man of culture!

Well. This is still a real good read.
why can't the chapters go on forever?

Fujishiro has no friends but still has a social media following huh? I know it's not the same thing. Just though it was interesting. Her pushiness really is a treat to watch. I think with all we have on her we don't have much reason to think it'll be too much.

Kanadae looks pretty cool in several of the shots of her head with the googles!

"flipping" though these pages again makes me want another chapter so badly!

Neko
joined Jan 11, 2017

is this gonna turn in them dating?
if yes
they should start dating already

joined Jul 26, 2016

is this gonna turn in them dating?
if yes
they should start dating already

I mean.
They arguably already are, they just haven't quite noticed it yet.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Just super friends or really gay for each other?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, they’ve become isolated from their former groups of friends, so they basically only have each other, and they each think the other one is very cute. Very, very cute.

So what’s the next step?

I’m thinking . . . sleepover.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Might as well, they already held hands in public. They're already beyond redemption.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm throwing down the facts now.
Consensual handholding between teenage girls that are prepared for the consequences is completely fine! It's a natural desire that all humans, but especially teenagers harbor in their reptile brains. Our prude society has started to vilify an act so very natural and necessary. Do not look down on the natural desire, look down on those who do degenerate things like the double handed interlock position or, I can barely utter this... thumb choking!
We need to educate those girls on their bodies and that it is not wrong to desire another girl's hand in their own. Just teach them to do it in moderation and always wash their hands before and afterwards.

last edited at Oct 19, 2018 5:50AM

joined Jan 15, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch01#4
友達未満から始まるラブストーリー
Love story starting from less than a friend.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I would be okay with it ending there. (Ch7)

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 12:37PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Blastaar@ Sept. 28:

. . . next stop for this train is downtown “Ba-Dump City.”

RuneHex@same date:

Then the next stop will be the "L-l-lewd h-hand-h-holding" province

I know correct predictions are no big deal.

But I’m just sayin.’

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Wow. That (7.5) was cute.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Stan Miller, you really need to change your credit page.

To reply you must either login or sign up.