joined Dec 27, 2015

Too too cute!
Love it!

joined Apr 15, 2013

That was crazy cute.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Qiu Tong surprised me, I'm dead.
That flirty angry face was the end of me.

She's always making the first moves, we had the kiss, now we have the lap sitting...
She's going to top Sun Jing, I'm feeling it. (Please let it happen!!)

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Remember when this series tried to be dramatic and crashed hard for it? I dont when these cute chapters make up for it.

I'm behind on the comments here but aren't we being treated to these side story style bits because the author was having some trouble with the publisher suddenly not wanting the gay in the stories? (though this chapter was getting pretty gay!)

Stories with out drama can be fine and really refreshing. I may like drama but it depends on the quality of it. I loathe love triangles outright. Put one in and I will probably toss the story. it it's in the tags I will be greatful someone was kind of enough to indicate as much and never touch it. It can be a real pain when you are reading a story for a long time only to have one crop up later on too.

This strip was great by the way.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 6:18PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So: drama.

The Big Damn Kiss from Qiu Tong was chapters 145-146.
The Latent Love Triangle with Mo Xiaonan reached its peak with no resolution in 149 (150 was the Christmas special) with the Origin of the Crush on Sun Jing flashback in 151.

Then it’s all Cute Flirting, Sun Jing the Dork, and Tales of Tattletale one-shots until 170, at which point the School Trip was announced. Mo Xiaonan brings Tattletale’s lost stuff to the classroom and glares at Sun Jing in 168.

So the drama could theoretically be picked up any time, or it could never be anything except little side bits with Mo Xiaonan ever again.

If it’s a choice between a More Spurned Would-Be Lover with No Identifiable Character Traits dramatic arc and QT Pretends to Be Tsundere one-shots for the indefinite future, I know where my vote goes.

joined Feb 21, 2015

d'aww

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Never got around to saying it but a few pages back when the live stream spotted the blonde and told the host, "Hey. She's cute. Go hit on her!" like it was twitch chat plays real life person was funny as hell!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I approve of QT being so bold kyaaa

see if u don't do story progression, atleast make it enjoyable

something citrus couldnt learn

joined Jul 26, 2016

QT is getting pretty hotgood at managing SJ...

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I'm loving watching SJ squirm instead of it always being the other way around

joined Sep 6, 2018

There should be a tag for readers to know when such censorship occurs in a story, either at editor-level or state-level (in this case I think it’s state-level). I’m subscribed to this, but this work is off my favorites because I think this series is headed for “M Night Shyamalan” territory.

I’m having trouble quoting others and getting flagged for spam... any advice?

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 1:09AM

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I absolutely love this story, but ye gods have recent chapters made me feel bad for Mo Xiao Nan. Hopefully she can either somehow join them in a poly ship, or more likely, move on and find another wonderful girl. Maybe Qui Tang's all-too-ignored friend?

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 4:49PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Sun Jing is the queen of bad timing with her inappropriate behavior.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Casual chest rub. "What do you mean, the gay is banned?"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sun Jing is the queen of bad timing with her inappropriate behavior.

Love is never wrong.

(But sometimes it gets you beaten about the head and shoulders with a baseball cap anyway.)

Ese%20len
joined Apr 26, 2017

I love these idiots

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Is it me or after the kiss the whole story became kinda dull and boring? (
Guess it's just me... г__г

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

With dull and boring do you mean no drama and just a happy care free story? Yeah kind of. I don't mind though. Fluff is nice.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sure, by all means, let’s bring back Other Girl Who We Know Almost Nothing About for a meaningless love triangle.

Or maybe QT Gets Bullied For No Reason.

Or perhaps Another Thrilling Basketball Game With A Bunch of Stupid Guys.

On second thought—no.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

HOW ABOUT SOME REAL CHAPTERS?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Dynasty finally got it in~

joined Feb 23, 2016

Sure, by all means, let’s bring back Other Girl Who We Know Almost Nothing About for a meaningless love triangle.

On second thought—no.

Well you guys gotta remember the new rules in China, there is a limit to how she can show us/ draw. So let us be grateful about what we get from Tan Jiu

last edited at Sep 16, 2018 10:45AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

On second thought—no.

Well you guys gotta remember the new rules in China, there is a limit to how she can show us/ draw. So let us be grateful about what we get from Tan Jiu

I’m all-in for Team Cuteness, and have been for a while. As I was trying to suggest, when I look back at the earlier chapters, except for the SJ-&-QT-getting-together parts, they really weren’t all that interesting.

So I think it’s fine with just SJ & QT being cute, Mophead and Tattletale for even-more-comic relief, and everybody else as background.

I only wish there were longer chapters, or chapters more often, or both, but that’s me being greedy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

nabid posted:

HOW ABOUT SOME REAL CHAPTERS?

?????????

Seriously people WHAT THE FUCK do you all want? when you're watching a story building up we have some people (even in the very first chapter) being like "uuhhh where is the kiss? Why is this tagged as yuri? >_>?" and now that they're officially in a relationship apparently is not enough to hang out and have fun naaaaaaaaah ya'll want a hysteric mother, stalker rapist guy, a manipulative yandere class president or some shit like that, if not... then is not even considered a real chapter. Jesus Christ.

And here I was having fun... How preposterous

last edited at Sep 16, 2018 11:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.