Forum › Their Story discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yiis it’s finally here on dynastyy~

joined Feb 23, 2016

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! THE PLOT!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!

You are correct~( ◠‿◠ )

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And a QT-initiated hand-holding! Time to pick out the wedding china!

(Do they have wedding china in China?)

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Sooooooo... Are these girls dating? Are they not dating? Nobody is gonna talk about the kiss? No one will even bring that up and it´s implications? Don´t you guys think it´s time to adress the lesbian elephant in the room?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^Lesbian elephants are notoriously touchy about their privacy.

They’re dating. Qui Tong is pretty shy about verbalizing it, though.

(“Dating” defined as doing as much as possible together and blushing at each other a lot while doing it.)

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

SJ's pout slayed me. QT's smile full of affection afterwards slayed me even more. 10/10 content.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Those eyes!!
Who?
Who I say, could say NO to those super cute puppy dog eyes?
(Sigh)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not to be stereotyping or anything, but I’m getting “top” vibes from Qui Tong.

And not for the first time, either,

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

Not to be stereotyping or anything, but I’m getting “top” vibes from Qui Tong.

And not for the first time, either,

SJ is obviously a M in bed

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

And a QT-initiated hand-holding! Time to pick out the wedding china!

(Do they have wedding china in China?)

They just call them plates.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Sooooooo... Are these girls dating? Are they not dating? Nobody is gonna talk about the kiss? No one will even bring that up and it´s implications? Don´t you guys think it´s time to adress the lesbian elephant in the room?

Well, I mean, it came up in the strip not long ago. It was a little ambiguous, but QT did not decide to shut Sun Jing down, so I'm guessing she's just decided to go with it.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I just realized something... Looking at Qui Tong, is she really supposed to have yellow/golden eyes? Because they appear to be the same color as her hair.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This chapter cleared my skin and added 10 years to my lifespan

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I just re-read most of this, and if eye-sex is a thing, these guys have been, like, blush-sex addicts—they’re always going at it.

Also noticed this for the first time, to my embarrassment: the little one’s name is consistently transliterated as QIU Tong, not QUI Tong. If I ever did register it before, I dismissed it as one of the occasional typos in the series.

All I can say in my own defense is that from an English-speaker’s point of view, a ‘U’ has absolutely no business being that close to a ‘Q’ if they’re not going to be beside one another, like the rules say.

But there it is.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I just re-read most of this, and if eye-sex is a thing, these guys have been, like, blush-sex addicts—they’re always going at it.

Also noticed this for the first time, to my embarrassment: the little one’s name is consistently transliterated as QIU Tong, not QUI Tong. If I ever did register it before, I dismissed it as one of the occasional typos in the series.

All I can say in my own defense is that from an English-speaker’s point of view, a ‘U’ has absolutely no business being that close to a ‘Q’ if they’re not going to be beside one another, like the rules say.

But there it is.

And as a Brazilian guy, the letter "Q" and "U" have a LOT of business together in my language, so it´s significantly more difficult for us portuguese speakers...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

But there it is.

And as a Brazilian guy, the letter "Q" and "U" have a LOT of business together in my language, so it´s significantly more difficult for us portuguese speakers...

I’m literally off to my sort-of-annual week in Lisboa in 15 minutes to meet up with my spouse and our Brazilian friend who both spent the last month in Rio and São Paulo, so I know what you’re talking about.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

But there it is.

I’m literally off to my sort-of-annual week in Lisboa in 15 minutes to meet up with my spouse and our Brazilian friend who both spent the last month in Rio and São Paulo, so I know what you’re talking about.

Hey! I´m from Rio... Tell them that weird carioca guy who loves lesbians as a religion said "hi". They probably know what I´m talking about.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

the art has really improved

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

"We have one too!!!" lol

joined Feb 23, 2016

I hope there will be a little cute scenes soon though~ like a haunted house we Qiu Tong is a little bit scared and clings on to Sun Jing or reverse i don’t mind :)

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So I had assumed the trip would be to someplace semi-educational, like the zoo, but they're just at an amusement park? Do Chinese schoolkids get to take field trips to amusement parks??

So I had assumed the trip would be to someplace semi-educational, like the zoo, but they're just at an amusement park? Do Chinese schoolkids get to take field trips to amusement parks??

in the US we do
i believe its a thing for china too

atleast it aint the beach every fuckign time

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

in the US we do

O_o Well apparently your school was more laid back than mine. All of our field trips had "educational value". Zoo, science museum, parks...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

in the US we do

O_o Well apparently your school was more laid back than mine. All of our field trips had "educational value". Zoo, science museum, parks...

My US schools tended to do an amusement park as the end-of-school-year field trip; the other ones were supposedly ‘improving’ in some way.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Still wondering why QT friend disappears every time SJ shows up, I get not wanting to be a third wheel but... Maybe is a character that we're not supposed to care about? I remember SJ saying that she didn't have many friends (probably just that one) so ... I don't know.
But I'm happy seeing moreeee!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.