Forum › Their Story discussion

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Man, if a girl I like throws up the exactly moment I confess to her and than runs off like this... I don´t think i would ever be able to recover emotionally! Years and more years of intense therapy ahead for that poor fucker...

joined Aug 19, 2012

art style seem changed, don't like the new one.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

so r they dating now???

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

so r they dating now???

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is this an actual plot development that I spy? O__o

Man, if a girl I like throws up the exactly moment I confess to her and than runs off like this... I don´t think i would ever be able to recover emotionally! Years and more years of intense therapy ahead for that poor fucker...

I don't think anyone on this site really cares about that. :-(

Dgdiqxlxgaazs0n
joined May 17, 2018

Poor guy :( gather all his courage to confess only to get barfed at by the girl he like, smh, you choose the wrong moment boy
Morale of the story, never confess after gym classes

joined Aug 22, 2016

Mo Xiao Non is her name and probably the only reason I keep reading. QT is fine, but I find Sun Jing obnoxious and I don’t really like her character. Even so, it does seem a proper arc is developing and I do hope Mo gets a proper end where she can move on, heal and find a girl that’s good for her.

Sun Jing leaving the class reps stuff laying in the street and then mocking him in class over it was the end of my appreciation for her character.

last edited at Jun 29, 2018 2:40AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I wonder how the author is going to make trip about(°▽°) hopefully they sneak away a bit together or something .. enclosed space between those twoo( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jun 29, 2018 6:13AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Sun Jing leaving the class reps stuff laying in the street and then mocking him in class over it was the end of my appreciation for her character.

I don't think she was mocking him at all and her reason to leave them was pretty valid i thought.

joined Nov 27, 2017

I mean, we're gay; we're not soulless monsters. It'd take a sociopath not to pity that sorry sonofabitch.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I don't think she was mocking him at all and her reason to leave them was pretty valid i thought.

I'm still puzzled where Mo Qiaonan found his student ID when Sun Jing and Mop Head only found an empty sleeve.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, agreed they weren't mocking, and it's a little iffy on the absolute best thing to do in that exact situation:

In the abstract, you pick up the stuff and take it to whatever the official lost-and-found office would be.
But if the person has just dropped the stuff moments ago, they may be backtracking thinking they know where they dropped it, only to find their belongings missing, with no idea where they might have gone.

Now, why the Doltish Duo thought finding the stuff was so cool is a little unclear, and for a supposedly meticulous fussbudget, Tattletale really lets his stuff get out of control.

joined May 25, 2017

I mean, we're gay; we're not soulless monsters. It'd take a sociopath not to pity that sorry sonofabitch.

i dont feel sorry for him at all... she clearly says now's not a good time, and if he really did like her, he'd take a hint from her face.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

i dont feel sorry for him at all... she clearly says now's not a good time, and if he really did like her, he'd take a hint from her face.

Er... I'm not gay and I felt sorry for him. Why would you say it like straight people wouldn't take pity at that moron like sociopaths? I'm quite confused...

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

That shit's grade A slapstick comedy, y'all are nuts.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Pinkie is mad
Guy got mad rejected
Fun ensues

joined Oct 23, 2016

barfs LOL

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Irreleverent posted:

I was far too busy laughing at how ridiculous the entire scene was to feel sympathy for him. His reaction being included really didn't help matters.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Huzza! It seems to have finally come back to the long abandoned post-confession-plus-fangirl arc, thank gods. Can not wait for the trip. Also, is it just me, or did the art subtly change? Not sure how I feel about that, after such a long time of following this series I do not think I will like an art shift, even a moderate one...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I noticed the art changed a bit only during the last strip, with SJ face... and I don't like it, but maybe it's going to be only once?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Pinky more responsible than at least half our lead characters? Tsk tsk!
And that poor guy confessing at a bad time. well. Crazy the effects a LEGIT misunderstanding can probably have on us. Not to be confused wit those forced misunderstandings that result from lazy writing. Not something we find in this story much at all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OOOH! There's plot! I repeat THERE'S PLOT!
sneaky SJ, that was cool...

And maybe we will finally have some focus on QT's friend! she's the only one THE ONLY ONE in the entire series without focus, she's just there sometimes for a couple of panels every 10 or 20 chapters

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! THE PLOT!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

holy crap i thought the story was dropped but we have two chapters that are related!

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To reply you must either login or sign up.