Forum › Inoshikacho ga Sorowanai discussion

16105863_1847635762123632_5490134939116326813_n
joined Apr 15, 2018

:3

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

"To be continued". "Chapter 1". Praise Madoka.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Dat was pretty cute.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yes! Adult life! This is what I need!

Just so you remember battle underwear is only one step in getting ready. You need battle music as well. This one is a classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kln605W1r3E

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I like it. :3 us adults can be neurotic and cute too. Both characters are likeable enough altho the senpai is a bit of a mystery.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

adult yuri.. ADULT YURI!! PRAISE THE GODS this is what we needed. a SERIES at that. PLEASE THANK YOU LORD

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I'm SO!! Excited for this! Really solid first chapter- cute characters and adult life! yuri!!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This looks very promising. I can't wait for more.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yes! Adult life! This is what I need!

Just so you remember battle underwear is only one step in getting ready. You need battle music as well. This one is a classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kln605W1r3E

Battle underwear and battle music - how to charm a girl 101.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Lmao, another character that is to gay to function, I love it.

And I love it!!! 100%

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This first chapter was nice, it's great to have a new adult yuri manga with an already established couple.

@Seira: Didn't expect to see Rinka here. Fatal Twelve is such a great yuri VN, more people should play it.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

For some reason I ended up reading that as "want to take a bath together?" lol

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh? Very nice art.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Eh, it feels kind of weird. A sempai she'd had feelings for randomly wants to go out AFTER they've graduated college and been apart... Suddenly they're living together without any kind of physically relationship, probably not even a kiss. It just doesn't make any sense. Too much of it is skipped.

Then the focus is randomly on "battle underwear" having skipped any kind of relationship or character development. That's not how you do a good story.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Oh snap a new artist and story... It's a good day. XD
Plus the world cup. Yay Mexico going on to the knockout rounds. And a congratulations to South Korea who was able to win their last game in the cup.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Eh, it feels kind of weird. A sempai she'd had feelings for randomly wants to go out AFTER they've graduated college and been apart... Suddenly they're living together without any kind of physically relationship, probably not even a kiss. It just doesn't make any sense. Too much of it is skipped.

Then the focus is randomly on "battle underwear" having skipped any kind of relationship or character development. That's not how you do a good story.

True. Maybe this was more of a One-Shot to see how people would react to it.
And they said screw it let's just go for it and made the story like this.
We don't really know.

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 1:06AM

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

I agree. I felt pretty confused reading this. I think this might be a story that's more focused on the comedic events of each chapter, like "battle underwear" and the protag's silly fantasies for this chapter, but even if this is just going to be heavy on the comedy and light on the character development, I feel like there isn't even really enough of a base to either of these characters. Like, who are they? Why do they care about each other? What made the senpai want to suddenly go out with the main girl? I feel like these things should be addressed a bit more, even if the manga isn't going to explicitly focus on these things and just use them as a vehicle for the comedy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

badnat posted:

They say that thing scalated over time, not that they met again one day and started living together the next one... It's fine, the mangaka just wanted to start from the point where they try to live together, and they can go back to those details later... Is it weird to live together when they haven't even kissed? maybe and that's why Miyo says "Isn't that a little soon?" so yeah, the story itself recognizes that this is a strange development but not impossible... And that Miyo wants to kiss and do more stuff but doesn't know how because senpai is... A little... Strange.

So this is a perfect example of comedy, two people throw in an awkward situation... If you wanted a more serious take, try with drama.

PS: First chapters don't give ALL the details ... NEVER

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 1:49AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yes, I kind of expect that these seeming plot holes will be stuffed with yuri goodness as the series continues. Assuming it's a longer series. There'll probably be an explanation why sempai asked her out etc at some point. This first chapter just teases at things.

Unless it's a short series, in which case the author probably just wanted to get to the meat of things.

Not saying that there isn't any point in criticizing it; if you prefer more linear storytelling that's perfectly valid criticism. But I'd wait a little to see what's going on here exactly.

joined Aug 22, 2016

The story I think focuses on their life now as adults and a couple, not how the became a couple. I take it that the one character held in her feelings and for one reason or another a distance was created after graduation which isn’t uncommon. The senpai may have loved her before the separation or realized she loved her while apart and decided to make contact. The senpai is shown wearing a different collared shirt when she gives her the key, so that happened after the confession. I think the younger woman is just expressing that everything happened really fast. As for intimacy, all relationships take their own pace.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

It's an odd set up, two characters living together, with very blurred lines on whether they're actually dating or not

I think a better set up would've been the whole senpai-kohai past and the senpai responds to an ad to idk be a tenant in the same flat, something along those lines. Then you can still have the awkward "is this flirting? Is it not??" Without it being weird, as it's kind of odd to be this platonic after asking a girl out

I still find the MC super adorbs though so I will totally keep reading, hoping as it unfolds it'll make more sense

joined Aug 22, 2016

It's an odd set up, two characters living together, with very blurred lines on whether they're actually dating or not

I think a better set up would've been the whole senpai-kohai past and the senpai responds to an ad to idk be a tenant in the same flat, something along those lines. Then you can still have the awkward "is this flirting? Is it not??" Without it being weird, as it's kind of odd to be this platonic after asking a girl out

I still find the MC super adorbs though so I will totally keep reading, hoping as it unfolds it'll make more sense

Senpai asked her kohai out, kohai accepted. Then again, we haven’t seen them hold hands, so they’re probably just friends.

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 3:35AM

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Where do I pre-order this

Who do I have to become a slave for at Seven Seas to get this published in the US

How much will it cost to have 100 chapters of this

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So she asked her out, and then they just started living together immediately afterwards. But judging by he reactions to the underwear, have they just not even fucked yet? I'm not usually one to judge, but if you're living with your girlfriend before you've even had sex, then you've probably moved in together too soon.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

there's smthn off with this senpai n it makes me really uncomfortable in a good way lol
I love a char like her, can't wait to read the next chap

To reply you must either login or sign up.