Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

@celry A bit out of context, but what manga is your avatar from?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Eh, even if it's cheating, that doesn't mean it can't be nuanced. Yeah, cheating is bad and Reiichi is bad for doing it, but that doesn't mean he might not have complex reasons for doing what he's doing, or that he can't still be a good brother and/or even care about Kaoru. I'm just a little :\ about all the people who are so quick to go to "I'm sure this exceptionally sketchy looking situation that has been carefully foreshadowed since volume one isn't actually a sign that he's doing something wrong."

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm actually more disappointed that she fell down the stairs because what he did was a possibility but now instead of drama we will have super drama

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

@celry A bit out of context, but what manga is your avatar from?

oh it's phaesporiashipping / シロルネ by one of my fav artists of all time god bless her: https://touch.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1194657
it was a one off illustration though i think she made like a doujin or two as well

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I checked out her a/c and sh's really good. Thanks!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Can I punch that Risako girl please?

19642653_1951141231771763_2417375312714862391_n
joined Aug 5, 2017

I REALLY HOPE SHE'S GON BREAK UP WITH THAT PUSSY WITH A NATURAL DILDO AND GET WITH THE IMOUTO CAUSE THAT'S HOW LIFE WORKS

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

looks above

Kay.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They actually used amnesia lol and that fucking rancid bitch had the audacity to come and visit... Well, good bye Unrequited Love, I'm not gonna throw salt I'll just quietly leave

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 3:20PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

So....cheating after all.

sighs in spanish

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

They used temp memory loss and it looks like she remembered in the same chapter so I don't think it's comparable to just having her forget it forever.

joined Dec 19, 2016

So is he cheating? If he did, it seems like he regrets it though. Frankly, the way this is going, I'd rather seem her and the brother reconcile than her going to the sister. This story should be about her moving on from her unrequited love.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Remember when everyone praised this manga after Vol.1? Yeah...

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

They actually used amnesia lol and that fucking rancid bitch had the audacity to come and visit... Well, good bye Unrequited Love, I'm not gonna throw salt I'll just quietly leave

Looks like fake amensia for what i have seen, There was some doubts that might prove it at first but when she got her phone back, she just couldn't lie to herself anymore and decided to cry by making it up an lie(spotted by the MC too).

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

He says while explicitly throwing salt.

She had a head injury. Amnesia and disorientation surrounding the moments of a head injury are an incredibly common symptom.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Looks like fake amensia for what i have seen, There was some doubts that might prove it at first but when she got her phone back, she just couldn't lie to herself anymore and decided to cry by making it up an lie(spotted by the MC too).

It isn't necessarily fake. Some disorientation and difficulty remembering and putting together events is normal after a head injury. the moments directly around the event can be gone permanently or temporarily, and being reminded of elements of it can help the person put it all together. It looks like getting the phone back from Risako helped her put the pieces together, but she might still not be sure why she's upset. She might just be remembering the way she felt then.

joined Jun 6, 2017

I saw this coming, and I’m honestly a little bit disappointed. I do want a happy ending, but that wouldn’t matter if they’re taking the easy route. I was hoping that the brother wasn’t cheating and that maybe Uta would eventually move on, finding someone else that suited her.

joined Nov 5, 2017

I can't believe some people thought it could be a misunderstanding kek. It's clear he doesn't love Kaoru as a wife but seems regretful because she's injured because of him, I can see him staying with her out of pity now, and the "please don't leave me" seems to imply even Kaoru is aware that Reichi doesn't love her but keeps in denial about it in order to be with him.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

What is in the phone? WHAT'S IN THE PHONE?! WHAT'S IN THE F#*KING PHONE?!

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Weird thought - the unrequited love is actually Kaoru's for Reiichi. Uta has more of a chance with Kaoru than Kaoru has with Reiichi, in my opinion.

This is a textbook case of why you shouldn't marry someone just because you're best friends or think you're supposed to marry them. Reiichi is a dick.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Hug her already!! ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

What is in the phone? WHAT'S IN THE PHONE?! WHAT'S IN THE F#*KING PHONE?!

Her pretty marriage... Oh. You didn't know?

Remember when everyone praised this manga after Vol.1? Yeah...

I still praise it. It's still good as this is a transition chapter, so no problem. But I don't expect it to revolutionise the entire genre, so I'll probably love it whatever happens.

I'd love them to be alone to sort their feelings out, though, either they end up together or not. (I think I remember somebody saying the author claimed that "this is a yuri story after all", so...)

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 4:18PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

That fucker! i really hope Kaoru comes into her senses at break up with him, its obvious that he dosent lover her, he dosent deserves her love and care, i hope in the end he ends up alone and for Kaoru to find a new love.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 4:20PM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

This Chapter felt more like beating around the bush to be honest, than a progression of the story. I’m glad that some information was spilled regarding what he was actually doing, but nonetheless I hope that the confrontation of Kaoru happens soon so they can sort that shit out.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh thank god, I thought it would turn out to be one of those plot lines where character-chan would lose her memory because of accident. I like this so far.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 4:40PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn it Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)damn husband

To reply you must either login or sign up.