Forum › Posts by Yuritopia

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Omega girl is physically attracted to her biological soulmate, but is emotionally attracted to the defected alpha. As an ABO character, they’re mainly instinctive creatures, 90% physical vs 10% emotional. She wants to stay with the defect she loves, and puts up a good fight against her instincts. By denying her physical attraction to Alphas and her soulmate, and falling deeper for the defect, over time, her body learns to repel against them, and eventually becomes repulsed as the attraction only brings consequences that would betray her beloved. Eventually, her instincts run 90% on emotions and 10% on physical attraction. She lives happily ever after with her lover like a normal human being.

This is canon.
The end.

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 5:37AM

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Looking for a manga that I saw here, which I believe involved two office girls. A seemed like the experienced and cool type, so when she got with B, she freaks out because in reality, she’s a useless lesbian. B expects to be the least inexperienced between them, and when they have sex, she’s confused why A sucked at it

I can atleast almost guarantee that it's this

Yes, that’s it! Thanks! I’m surprised someone could narrow it down because of the amount of useless lesbian manga in this site lol. Thanks again!

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Looking for a manga that I saw here, which I believe involved two office girls. A seemed like the experienced and cool type, so when she got with B, she freaks out because in reality, she’s a useless lesbian. B expects to be the least inexperienced between them, and when they have sex, she’s confused why A sucked at it

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

If I hadn’t read That Red On Me, I would’ve still been rooting for this couple. Oops

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

I always get wary when it comes to oneshots that involves the weather, thinking that one of them will maybe disappear with the rain or something. Some oneshots just traumatized me to this point, but I’m very happy with how this one went.

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 10:13PM

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Seems like it wasn’t just me who didn’t understand this oneshot. I thought I just wasn’t paying attention hard enough because I couldn’t get my head around the premise and plot. I can kinda get an idea of what’s happening here: glasses girl had troublesome relationship in the past > wanted a one night stand > couldn’t go along with it due to taking a liking to the girl > keeps meeting up with said girl > finds out the girl used to be someone who worked in a fast food restaurant that she visited a lot > boom SEX! But for the most part, I didn’t understand what in the world was happening with the dialogues. I was really looking forward to it because of the romance tag, but shame that the translation was incomprehensible. Other than that, I liked that they put a lot of effort in editing the pages because it looks well-done

Yuritopia
"Ii Hito" discussion 23 Jun 09:19
joined Jun 6, 2017

The beginning reminds me strongly of one of the lesbian couples from Kindred Spirits on the Roof (which, if anyone hasn't seen it, is the single greatest lesbian visual novel ever).

Say hello to “Nurse Love Addiction” (depending on your kinks)

On another note, haven’t seen any other recent works from this author in quite a long time.

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 9:27AM

joined Jun 6, 2017

Guess what?

I love you for this

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Honestly, I shipped these two more than Yuu and Touko. I don’t know why, but I guess it’s because of their dynamics. Just imagine, Touko rejecting Sayaka just for her to swoop in and steal the girl lol

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Holy shit! They made the LN into a manga. Don’t know how true it’ll stay to the novel, but yuri+isekai? Count me in. Make way you basic het harem isekai tropes! It’s Yuri’s turn muahahahahhaha.

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Ahhhh, I’m so excited for this one! I’ve always wanted to read a yuri manga that has theatre in its plot, and with the way things are going, it actually looks like we might get to see a relationship form between the two. Unless... the mangaka throws a curveball...

That aside, I was wondering if this website has like a sister website because while I was looking for some yuri webtoon on my phone, I came upon this site called themangareads.com, and the page looks exactly like the home of dynasty reader. It even has the same dynasty reader logo at the top. I actually thought I was in dynasty-scans.com because it had the same layout And everything, then I only noticed that I wasn’t when I noticed that the comments button was removed.

last edited at May 4, 2020 6:33PM

joined Jun 6, 2017

Hallelujah! I just found Soulmates and now this manga. I struck gold tonight MUAHAHAHA

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

I was rooting for them after a couple pages into the second sequel and I wasn’t expecting it to actually take a turn to that direction. Might I say I’m very happy that it did to the point of making me squeal and wishing that they’re endgame. I have little hopes tho considering the fact that it feels like the continuing chapter will skip to the next day and end with them being friends after Towada rejects her. This one is definitely better than the first one IMO and if the first one didn’t exist, the chances of Suzuki and Towada together would seem to be more likely. Really, I wish Suzuki and Towada ends up together.

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Idk why but it just feels so right!!!

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Damn, this is a ship I can go with! I ship it!

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

THAT’S IT?! NOT EVEN AN AFTERWORD?! I am so conflicted ;-;

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

Can someone give me the link to the raws, please :)

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

I saw this coming, and I’m honestly a little bit disappointed. I do want a happy ending, but that wouldn’t matter if they’re taking the easy route. I was hoping that the brother wasn’t cheating and that maybe Uta would eventually move on, finding someone else that suited her.

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

I’m conflicted. I don’t know why, but I’m having mixed feelings with this one, especially that dark-haired character with long bangs during the sex scene. Everything moved so fast than what I’m used to and I feel like the only character beside the MC that I didn’t have problems with was Shou. The other two seems like they’re plotting something with the way everything’s progresssing.... please tell me it isn’t just me that’s feeling this way

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

This can go into angsty drama, or a heartfelt open romance, and anything in between.

Totally agree with this, and that may partly be where the reader unease comes from. The title seems to promise that the characters will end up together, but for long stretches it's hard to see exactly how they can ever get there. Touko has always needed to do something, and now she's clearly being positioned to do that something, but exactly what she'll end up doing I have hopes but no real idea.

(I'll give $50 for someone to break into Koyomi's house and get us an advance look at that revised play script.)

I would, but you gotta pay for my airplane ticket

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

The first chapter reminded me of Rasario x Vampire. I really don't like big breast and harem, and mostly when the protagonist is not even worth to fall in love with. This manga seems to sway in the typical anime where it's a harem around an unlucky male MC and it ends with an open-ending or no resolve. The only difference is it's a girl. And the fan services... I love it when there's not much, but when it's kept up to point of getting the MC into troubles, it gets old. To be honest, the lie was kind of pointless since it seemed that one or a few of them had already thought that she was human, but wasn't disappointed in that fact. It doesn't have a good start IMO, but I'll give it a try since it's only the first chapter.

last edited at Jul 2, 2017 10:43PM

Yuritopia
joined Jun 6, 2017

I see our next Homura