Forum › Posts by celry

celry
Yuri discussion 01 Apr 03:55
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Lots of Friendship : "Also known as Hot lesbian sex"
Only one word changed and I can't stop cackling, please let these new tags stay forever

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Reading it I could see the ending in sight so I'm glad there was no twist and it ended on a light note, although at first the title really set me on edge lol. Even though sad stuff is pretty to read life's been difficult recently so reading something with a cute art style and a cute, if predictable ending like this is very nice on the heart haha.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

太可爱❤️

celry
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

"I wish I could reserve everything of Airi's, for the rest of her life." << Ughh such a good line omg
The art is so adorable and it's a pretty clever piece (oh the homestucks) so I kept hoping while reading that on the next page Airi would realize Yutaka meant a lot to her and she was in love or something cutesy like that, then it just finished so abruptly................ this wasn't ok ;_____;

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

I had a suspicion Tatsumi would win so I'm a bit disappointed, I agree I was also rooting for Torayama ;; But whatever Torayama and Tatsumi are now my third favorite couple, behind the original and Mizuki and Moe of course; their rivalry similar to Kurosawa and Shiramine is very fun to follow and make the dialogue when they're sincere with each other that much better! Can't wait for the next chapter~

celry
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Ooh I've had my eye on this one for a while now, thanks for the translations (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Hm I'm surprised, I was genuinely expecting a more depressing ending from the very beginning lol, I wish it could have been longer too because it jumped between scenes pretty fast and the "I'm not gay like Mio" part rubbed me the wrong way. But the last part was pretty interesting though, and I thought of utena as both go against the whole "prince"/"princess" yuri thing hahaha

celry
Image Comments 06 Jan 02:11
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016
Cuoqfdcvyaeijmu-orig

Ooh I'm so glad to see revolocities' works here on dynasty!!! Their art is really good (those thomas the tank engine gijinkas lol) and I'm glad more people are checking them out haha

celry
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Considering the Sex, I guess this would be a very, very awkward talk to the creators. But if they can creat AI advanced enough to recreat love, I guess an artifical vagina wouldn't be very hard? Awkward, but probably not very hard. I mean, I would love all this scene. Imagine the awkwardness when they want to go intimate and Hiro asks for updates that makes er able to have sex. I mean, I don't even think they would have to creat something new, realisticly a sexbot would be the second or third use of advanced robot-technology commercialized.

I agree. We can kind of already see that these scientists have some absurd level of resources at their disposal and are perfectly happy to use that for research of very questionable utility (like Chika-chan2.0, which seems like quite a large investment for a pretty flimsy justification). They seem hell-bent on making android robots blend into human society perfectly, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have some robots capable of sex already.

I dunno, it seems like there actually would be a large market for robots that were modeled, physically and "mentally", after dead loved ones. It wouldn't exactly be healthy, but that hasn't stopped anybody before.

In their fictional world I don't think that'd be as likely. They mentioned how costly f20s/m20s were to rent out already, and Praha is a one of a kind model. Even with Praha's memories the AI Chika-chan wasn't the same.
And hey we dump billions on nasa and aliens already, if people were just more into androids instead the large spending wouldn't be far off lolol.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

"It turned into a yuri drawing without me knowing it" Oh same but it happens even without a yuri goddess around wtf...

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Whoa I was not prepared for the tears and coming from chorimokki no less (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) this was so cute...
dang I'm only on the second island in ultra sun, I thought they'd include more lillie scenes cause people like that so it's a shame the exeggutor island part got cut... but now she's in the battle tree so time to play Pokémon moon again =3c it took me ages to finish moon knowing she'd leave at the end....

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

There is a documentary about them on youtube. They are surprisingly cute xD and I say surprisingly because the non moe art does no favor to how these girls actually look irl

WHoa you're right, Higashi Koyuki used to be a takarazuka stage actress too! Now I feel bad for not looking into her earlier given how famous she is, since she was also the one who did the Tokyo Disney wedding and is also an activist against abuse to boot. At only 32, so amazing....

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 4:53AM

celry
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

When I read this my first thought from the gag scene was You is trans so I feel like it was meant to hint it that way (though that might be bias from Pito's previous works). But I agree with Goggled anon and jtt, condoms are practical against STDs no matter what's down there, I think the futanari tag should be removed at least.

celry
Mira discussion 21 Dec 19:12
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Hearsay on 4chan or discord mostly.

Oh okay, thank you, guess i should keep up with /u/ more often then :0c

celry
Mira discussion 21 Dec 04:40
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Seeing this thread bumped made me remember I recently heard a rumor that Mira was married.

Wait @Dark_Tzitzimine where do you guys get information about Mira from? She doesn't have a twitter and I thought the nightpulsar and peachpulsar websites seemed to be focused on the manga alone... Now you have me so super curious because like damn she's been at this R18 yuri business for more than a decade strong and I'm dying to know what her life is like lol

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

@celry A bit out of context, but what manga is your avatar from?

oh it's phaesporiashipping / シロルネ by one of my fav artists of all time god bless her: https://touch.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1194657
it was a one off illustration though i think she made like a doujin or two as well

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Damn call the police the newest chapter is seriously too lewd. Look at how bare their shoulders are

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Honestly whether or not it was really cheating doesn't deny how Reiichi is being a total ass during this time, he lied to Kaoru and he isn't making any large effort to empathize with her either when he makes plans or forgets their anniversary and doesn't try to make up for it.
It's a shame because he seemed like a cool chill guy at the beginning and he's Uta's brother so I had high hopes that the plot would be a little more nuanced and not just throw characters into the irredeemable zone all cliché (if it does turn out to be cheating), especially with the hint dropping that he might know of Uta's feelings.

However if it's not cheating I just personally can't forsee any smooth way to bring Kaoru and Uta closer together from this. I mean if Reiichi's any rational human dude he'd rush his wife who fell down 20+ stairs straight into the pavement behind him directly to the hospital and they'd /have/ to make up and have the misunderstanding explained right then and there, meanwhile Uta not being present won't have any good chance to interact.

But ehh that's too much overthinking. I still prefer this over NTR which I gave up since the moment it went into that cheating shit and Citrus became a bit stale now no offense. The art for this is well above average too and if it's recommended by Nakatani and was very good so far I still have good faith that the author can surprise us and make this work out.

celry
1 x ½ discussion 14 Dec 01:01
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

It feels really awkward to read this incest stuff since like, it's super disgusting and nasty irl
but all the same I still wanna know what happens.... damn you yuri(;>ェ<)

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

I'm fine with vauge storytelling, but this was too on the nose for the first half to be surprising, and the second half leaves way too much out and makes the implications it leaves behind uncomfortable. Which would be fine if that was the intent, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Or maybe it was, who knows? We weren't given much to work off of.

It's really close to being something wonderful, but, personally, it just falls flat.

Edit: Also, where the hell is this Gymnasium that's being promised? I see a garden, and I see a church, but I aint seein' no gosh dang gym!

A gymnasium is another name for a school for secondary education, though the levels taught range depending on the country I think. And in their case the church is also the school they graduate from.

Yeah same to previous comments in the discussion though lol, I was curious to see if this was anything like the similarly titled (and really good) Silver Gymnasium. I'm not really picky with how the ending turned out but I felt the first chapter could be much more succinct and drive home the second chapter's twist better. Though I still do admire the author's dedication to completing it all.

I also prayed very hard that it wouldn't go the...... Murcielago route. (´ー`) Thank goodness.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

I'm so glad to see Tasuku having matured so much and become happier and more confident, and that Tsubaki's going through the same process too. And Koyama deserved what she got, paralleling utsumi's flashback she feels superior thinking she's helping despite never listening to Utsumi and whatever her good intentions were, she was trying to force her own agenda onto him. There are certainly LGBT people who are willing to and like talking about their experiences but there's as many if not more of us who just wanna be left alone lol. All the same I hope from those last panels she feels sorry and has changed and i hope maybe we get to see her apology and their make up someday.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

so glad this is updating again, haven't seen anything like this with the same vibe in the past year ;;

celry
New Game discussion 07 Nov 12:59
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

I love rin but christina's fucking sister, and LOOK AT THOSE BLUSH FACES........ Please God let this be Kou's lesbian awakening

celry
Shadow Love discussion 05 Nov 13:41
53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Yeah I think this actually would be much better without the sex scenes, they got in the way.... Not gonna lie Hikari's still kinda a bitch, she literally outed her best friend, but she's flawed and I like that too.
Two unrequited-love best friends get over their crushes that won't work out and date each other instead.... I really like the dialogue between Miyako and Ai at the end too. Thanks Mira-sensei as always :)

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Though the characters' faces do look kinda weird, I still really like this. The art style gives off the same chill vibe as the story/plot does and the deformed heads and scribbly lines almost add more movement and fluidity to the manga, as if it were still images taken from an animation (for me at least)
I would also hesitate to label it as lazy; even with the minimal style, if you compare frame-by-frame the author actually draws every single background even if the perspective+location is the same instead of just copy-pasting them. and the background art is in a pretty modern style too haha