Forum › Posts by leann123

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

ChikaxYou >>>>>> ChikaxRiko - Reason being if Chika ends up with Riko after being the terrible person she was to You, then that relationship (ChikaRiko) is tainted.

Though, let's just cut out Chika and make it RikoxYou.

I remember reading a popularity poll from Japan recently of most popular anime characters and the only LL character on the list was You.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

I feel bad for Kenta...

Sister is kinda shitty for doing that to him.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

If the husband did cheat (I kinda hope he didn't), I honestly would rather see the couple reconcile than her going to the sister. I think the sister's ending in this should be moving on and finding someone else.

joined Dec 19, 2016

I feel as though they messed up the whole Riko/Chika/You arc. They kinda blame You and it never goes into the reason why she's like that. The fact that Chika treats You like shit. People seem to really like You. They recently had a "Most Popular Characters Across All Anime" type poll in Japan. The only character from the entire Love Live series that was in the Top 50 was You.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

Why does this have an NTR tag? This wasn't NTR AT ALL.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

So is he cheating? If he did, it seems like he regrets it though. Frankly, the way this is going, I'd rather seem her and the brother reconcile than her going to the sister. This story should be about her moving on from her unrequited love.

Dafuq dude? Reconcile my ass. You must be the pussy ass weak type that goes back to the person that cheated on them. We don´t know if that´s the case, but theoretically speaking.

Because everyone is different. Just because he made this mistake (if he actually cheated) doesn't mean she couldn't forgive him. I frankly would like to see that more then her ending up with the sister. The sister's part in this story should be her trying to move past her one-sided love.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 6:13PM

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

So is he cheating? If he did, it seems like he regrets it though. Frankly, the way this is going, I'd rather seem her and the brother reconcile than her going to the sister. This story should be about her moving on from her unrequited love.

leann123
Liberty discussion 24 Dec 11:48
joined Dec 19, 2016

Why do I get the feeling she will go to her house and something bad will occur?

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016
  1. Unknown to Uta, she was Kaoru's security and comfort. A panel in this latest chapter showed a high school Kaoru eating alone with a picture across. That is a classic sign of depression. In chap 1, a panel showed the past on how happy both were while Reiichi was looking and a similar incident happened when both were going home after the job interview. The point is: Uta is to young to know what romantic love is, Kaoru was old enough to know it couldn't be and Reiichi to know that he has no place between these two.

Even so, Kaoru depending on Uta might not be of romantic feelings considering how long she pursued Reiichi. Frankly, if he did cheat, I'd rather see Kaoru move on then end up with Uta.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

Azusa is just a piece of shit who likes to cheat on their significant other. Midori probably isn't the only person she's cheated with. Midori is still a piece of shit, but has some regaining qualities because she actually feels guilty about what she's doing even though she can't stop doing it. All in all, 2 terrible people who are meant for each other. The thing is though if Midori somehow did get Azusa to date her, Azusa would cheat on her as well.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

Feel sorry for the husband in this case. Cheating is bullshit. Everyone gets a happy ending, except for the guy who is providing for everyone else. What a garbage story.

Who said he's unhappy who says he even wanted to marry her who said he himself isn't looking for someone else. It's Asian culture it's vastly different this itsnt an American story about how this guy loves her. Marriage in Asia is more about stability girls marry a guy who can support them and the guy just goes along with it generally. The guy himself he probly knows fully what's going on and simply dosent care there are people like that everywhere and applying your own feelings to any character fictional or real is pointless.

Even if a lot of Asian countries are more traditionalist, they do still marry for love as well.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

You gotta feel bad for these man. Unknowingly marrying a lesbian and then the bitch cheats on him.

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 12:40PM

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

Can you people who dislike ChikaRiko just stay silent instead of saying it in the discussion for literally every one of their doujins?

Thank you. It just feels like such a petty thing to do. Like they feel the need to do it because they feel their ship is threatened by it. They can take their negativity somewhere else where people actually care about their negative opinion on the ship.

It's even funnier to watch people get butthurt when some offends their terrible pairing. I don't care about shipping or the pairing itself, just what it signifies. Chika is a terrible person.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

Can you people who dislike ChikaRiko just stay silent instead of saying it in the discussion for literally every one of their doujins?

I don't care about shipping itself. This pairing just signifies that Chika is a shitty person. So live in your fantasy as you love a terrible person.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

Chika and Riko pairing always reminds me that Chika is a shitty person for treating You the way she did. I don't see how anyone could like this pairing.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

This could be a misunderstanding. Did he lie? Maybe, maybe not. He could have been coming home early to surprise her and ran into his ex.

This seems unlikely since he texted her just like an hour before to tell her that he was gonna be gone for a few more days. You'd think if he was on his way home he would just say nothing and show up. I'll actually be more upset if it is a misunderstanding because that's the worst kind of bait, especially with Kaoru falling down those stairs to really hammer in the despair. More likely is he was cheating and if caught probably would have came up with an excuse, but Kaoru getting hurt will make them feel guilty enough to come clean.

I expect Uta to leave the house with Kaoru after this, then the real shit begins.

Even if he told her a few more days, him doing that to surprise her would obviously make her happy. Beside him conveniently cheating so his sister with the unrequited love magically has a chance with the wife and the wife randomly decides she's gay and wants to be with the sister is way more cliche.

last edited at Nov 12, 2017 5:03PM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Why were her eyes always closed?

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

Big bro seemed like a good guy.

He looks chill, but I wouldn't say good : he was many times absent and forgot their birthdays, overall he seems pretty apathetic and distant.

Meh, twist cliché as for now and honestly, not really needed.

I don't know.. Things need to happens to make a story progress, cliché or not.

Yeah and I'd rather find out that he cheated (which I kinda hope not) than Kaoru starts cheating on him with Uta.

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

This could be a misunderstanding. Did he lie? Maybe, maybe not. He could have been coming home early to surprise her and ran into his ex. It's raining so they shared an umbrella. Could he be cheating with his ex? Maybe, but maybe not. Though, I'd rather you find out that he cheated on her than she start cheating on him with the sister.

joined Dec 19, 2016

What was the point of this little sequel? To slam it into our face that the mc didn't stand a chance? I wanna see a story where this happened and the mc tells her to fuck off and that she doesn't want to be friends anymore.

joined Dec 19, 2016

I feel bad for Takashi-kun.

leann123
Double Bind discussion 01 Nov 01:01
joined Dec 19, 2016

Thinking about it again after reading it again, I guess you could look at it like this. In the end, it made Mayu realize how much she loved Emi by doing this terrible thing to her.

leann123
Double Bind discussion 31 Oct 22:02
joined Dec 19, 2016

I mean, I guess it ended well, but Mayu was shitty to do that to Emi.

leann123
Citrus discussion 21 Oct 19:50
joined Dec 19, 2016

What's with this chapter and the rough draft art?

leann123
joined Dec 19, 2016

If the main girl ends up with the sister in law, I really hope she doesn't cheat behind brother's back. I'd rather you find out he dies or it turns out he's actually a terrible person and is cheating on her. I want to see the main girl happy, but not at the expense of destroying her brother's marriage. If the sister in law stays with the brother and is happy, I hope they introduce another girl the mc can fall for.

last edited at Sep 27, 2017 6:25PM