Forum › Age 15 discussion

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Look kids! It's Asagi Ryuu's signature "Waterworks"! These bitches WET!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I just can't care about these characters.

They are all dumber than the other.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Funny how Yoshino is calling Anna a monster... Anna needs to figure out that what she’s feeling is completely normal. She thinks she’s turning into a nympho but really she’s just a hormonal teen in love.

Sure Anna gets turned on by getting touched by Miku and Yoshino but its only Ema she’s fantasizing about ‘ruining’. Ema can surely help her out if they would just TALK to each other.

Well to Ema’s credit, she seems open to have a conversation but Anna’s 15 year old self is just not there quite yet.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean.

Does Yoshino strike you as the sort of person who'd readily owe up to being at fault?

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

I swear this series have me going wtf every single chapten yet I keep reading. I dont know how the author manages it. Its just a story about puberty but stupidly twisted

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I swear this series have me going wtf every single chapten yet I keep reading. I dont know how the author manages it. Its just a story about puberty but stupidly twisted

Wow, summarized my thoughts perfectly.

joined Apr 28, 2019

girl if you just don't bang Ema... sheesshh

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I'm loving all these frequent updates but.... what the actual fuck is going on in this manga? Lol

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm loving all these frequent updates but.... what the actual fuck is going on in this manga? Lol

lots of actual fuckery to be sure

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well that escalated quickly

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Looool that's exactly how i feel. But still reading.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Looool that's exactly how i feel. But still reading.

Ma hart is struggling with this drama and their decisions.... Always looking forward to the next chapter hoping for resolve.... or more drama heheh (the story ends if its all resolved I guess and I don't want that yet lol)

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

This manga is so absurd, but here I am, still reading it. Kind of hoping for Ema and Anna even though all the characters in this series are dumb as fuck.

Does anyone know how many chapters that are left?

joined Oct 9, 2019

This just keeps getting wackier and wackier. I ain't complaining though

joined Feb 22, 2018

This just keeps getting wackier and wackier. I ain't complaining though

Asagi Ryu's artwork is professionally done. But his story plots look as if they were written by a meth head ghostwriter.

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

This sorry is heart wrenching.....

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Trainwreck storyline but so much fun. I've always enjoyed Ema and Anna's relationship from the beginning. Miku and Yoshino are really annoying though and need to just fuck each other.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Lmao I'm cackling over this older lady calling a middle schooler a monster. Bro she's a teenager

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Wow, this manga is a big fucking mess, quite literally too

and I can't wait for more

last edited at Mar 16, 2020 7:54AM

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Does anyone know how many chapters that are left?

3 chapters left, they should be released by the end of the week

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Awesome, Yoshino is even worse than I remembered like she's legit pure evil and nasty contained in one person. Ema..she seems more reasonable now, I am honestly a wee upset that Ana actually did such a thing :( I can kinda comprehend her logic but ugh, I want to know how this will resolve.

Miku can fuck off ,with Yoshino, they both can go to hell.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Wtf is going on any more.

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

yo ok there's like drama being thrown here and there, this is interesting but like I'm having a hernia rn

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ugh, these updates are keeping my self quarantined ass afloat. Thank you.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Ugh, these updates are keeping my self quarantined ass afloat. Thank you.

God tell me about it. I'm surrounded by elderly and disabled folks in my apartment building in a town in WA state that has confirmed cases of the virus. Normally I'm ok being in here all alone for days on end, but the idea that there's a virus out there what wants to kill me so I can't go do a proper grocery shop--not that any of these idiots around here have left much to shop FOR, damned empty shelves everywhere--is no bueno.

So a steady stream of yuri, even if it's trashy yuri like this, is very welcome. lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.