Forum › Posts by momokofanclub

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Number one victory royale ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Cocoa was a little patronizing with the "don't be nervous" when satou is obviously a regular. Or maybe satou didn't like how cocoa was trying to be someone she isn't. I'm guessing satou wanted the clumsy quirky coco. Tune in next time to find out

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

There's no relationship with the customer. It's just sex bruh. It's a monogamous relationship.

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

pour one out for the sepia filter fellas :(

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

This was previoudly translated by 0mniessence. It's under distribute your happiness on mangadex. I rememeber reading this before too and looked through my history

last edited at May 15, 2020 2:15AM

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

I need more ( ≧Д≦)

momokofanclub
Lily Marble discussion 14 Apr 01:43
joined Oct 9, 2019

It feels like the author ran out of pages at the end and rushed it... Really happy with this development and was looking forward to this but the execution was pretty lack luster (´ . .̫ . `)

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Tbh author was getting kinda stale with the main couple so I actually like he new charactders. I really just want to see more imouto x delinquent too though

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

The only positive thing I have to say about this manga is that the 3 kids are cute. This is such a hot mess. Rinko is actually low-key diabolical. Forcing someone that loves her to fuck a dude she doesn't even like to create kids. The worst part is the author plays it off like rinkos not insane and it's nbd.

Edit: Hina's Usagi pointer is super cute. I wanna see this more in other mangas.

last edited at Apr 11, 2020 2:36AM

joined Oct 9, 2019

Why did the author think writing that line was a good idea ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ my eyes

joined Oct 9, 2019

Kanda makin me reeaaal mad. Mochi has milked the same joke of "but I'm a girl ecks dee" for an entire volume. I feel like I'm reading the exact same chapter over and over again. The only thing keeping me here is mochi's clout and the good art. At this point I wouldn't even be that mad if ookuma rejects Kanda for being a girl cuz at least this joke would finally be over ( ≧Д≦)

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Why am I crying in the club rn

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Mask is low-key the prettiest girl in the series. Also midoriri x hibiki is my favorite underrated couple.

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Why is this better than 75% of serialized Yuri mangas

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

I wasn't rooting for Yuri for once in my laifu and the author makes Koike out to be a piece of shit asshole. I'm now rooting for MC to say fuck everyone and do her own thing

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

I'm scared but ready for the ride (´-﹏-`;)

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Hey did the author make mahiru and mahiro skinnier or is it just me? I remember they used to be thiccer. Maybe I'm trippin.... Gimme back thicc mahi Mahi
(;ŏ﹏ŏ)

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 11:34AM

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Pretty sure it's not even about the money. Being featured in a hobby magazine is already a big win for amateur hobbyists. No one would do photography if their sole purpose was to make money

momokofanclub
Age 15 discussion 16 Mar 05:18
joined Oct 9, 2019

This just keeps getting wackier and wackier. I ain't complaining though

momokofanclub
Age 15 discussion 13 Mar 13:49
joined Oct 9, 2019

The fuck is ema doing having sex in Anna's room though. That's nasty if I was Anna I'd be so pissed. I know Yoshino deliberately set it up but still. Yoshino is such a bitch I swear

momokofanclub
Age 15 discussion 13 Mar 13:46
joined Oct 9, 2019

Anna Miku finally (。・//ε//・。)

momokofanclub
Age 15 discussion 06 Mar 01:42
joined Oct 9, 2019

Is there justice for Miku though?

momokofanclub
Lily Marble discussion 04 Mar 19:26
joined Oct 9, 2019

Bruh bruh (。•́︿•̀。) (´;ω;`)

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

momokofanclub posted:

Those shoes are Jordan cement 4s. They're not from MHA lmao

Oooh thanks!!! and OOH My GoD they're expensive ...

Welcome to the wacky world of shoe collectors and shoe enthusiasts my friend.

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Those shoes are Jordan cement 4s. They're not from MHA lmao

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 9:56AM