Forum › Posts by Riptide01

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I see “good girl” in the title, I click~

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I don't want anyone looking through my phone because of all the embarrassing (and graphic) fanfictions I have open at any time....

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Idk what it is about 2-D girls smoking that really gets me swooning. It’s strange since I hate the smell of it irl and tend to stay away from people who do smoke.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Damn shit got crazy. Honestly just break up at this point and go ur separate ways, no need to drag this drama angst out. But ofc this is fiction so their IQ is virtually non existent lol

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020
Flsgebjamaapi8r

Ah I love how this manga always gets people riled up XD

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oh daaaannggggg!!! We all knew this was coming but this is brutal

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020
Just_a_pot-1630265762106732544-img1

+1 on the dry humping tag, personally my favorite but unfortunately not many works under there

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I know we're all gonna jump to the pessimistic takes, this was a potentially risky move for Mitsuki: Aya might be disappointed or even angry, she might get in a fight with Chizuru, Chizuru hates the concert, etc etc. There are so many ways this can go wrong, but as an alternative, let me suggest a more optimistic possibility:

Aya goes to the concert with her friend, they actually have a blast, become closer friends, Chizuru learns to appreciate Aya's interest in western music, even if she doesn't really share it. Aya feels seen and validated, and when it comes to Mitsuki, recognizes the gesture for what it was and loves Mitsuki even more, but still sour she got stood up for her concert date she demands a date-date as compensation for the fakeout.

I hope that's the case, less angst and misunderstandings is always good. Plus it'll progress the plot instead of dragging out a conflict for 10 chapters.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

this manhua is so bad it pisses me off

shame how the art is being wasted on a story as awful as this

The manhua kinda speeds through the story a lot more than the novel's original pacing and leaves out a LOT of details that one needs to fully enjoy it. For example they don't highlight the original heroine, Xiao Qianxue, as much as the author does in the novel. There are little interactions/scenes where her character is developed more fully and the author expands on why the emperor fell for the og heroine in the first place. They also don't explain the little detail of why our MC is doing these missions/how she became the host of a system, etc. Ofc, the novel is more descriptive too, lots of fancy metaphors, symbolism, etc that a comic just naturally can't capture. I really recommend you read the novel and then the manhua instead (if you can understand Chinese that is).

Anyhow, chapter 28 is already up in the raws so has the translation team just dropped this manhua?

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

This is gonna end with all three sides getting hurt, right? Nanase will probably be the one who breaks it off with Yuni and then end up with that girl from the club. I really want to know why Fuuko is so obsessed with Yuni tho. What made the yandere a yandere?

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020
R7m8y287l7v91

lol so many references on the clothing, yeah I see the queen on the back of her shirt (and sex pistols hahaha)

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oop here comes the angst train

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

uh did I miss a chapter somewhere or what

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Chinese manhua are always so pretty and full-colored but they always move much too fast compared to the novel!! The story is so much more developed in the novel + extra details on both sides POV (MC and female lead) so I really recommend reading the novel: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4677684 (official site). For those who can't read Chinese, MTL is your only choice but do give it a shot!

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 10:11PM

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

SHE KNOWSSSS!!! ABORT MISSION! SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

That boy be like: "Mommy? Sorry. Mommy?" for a hot sec there. It'll be great if he's like there number 1 shipper/fan and tries to get the two together.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oh man the way Fuuko just kinda preys on Yuni-chan's insecurities with her relationship with Nanase and then swooping in when Yuni'chan's at her most vulnerable/emotionally unstable....yikes. I'm getting flashbacks to when a toxic ex-partner of mine tried to do the same and almost drove a wedge between me and my family (saying things like "I'm all you need, they don't care about you, etc"). Watch out for them manipulation techniques people....although it can be hard when you're in/on the verge of a meltdown.

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020
Kimosugimasu-1535891739256360961-img1

The show's actually pretty good. And gay, super gay.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

That's a pretty gay superpower you got there

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I want some love triangle

How about, Aya is torn between "Work" Mitsuki and "School" Mitsuki. She hasn't put together that they'rethe same person, yet. Plus, everyone in class is shipping them already.

Imagine Mituski feeling that she has to compete with herself for Aya.

I support this! Funny misunderstandings that don't lead to anyone actually getting hurt is always the best!

P.S. If you're interested in this concept there is a bunch of supercorp fanfics out there with the same premise (Example: https://archiveofourown.org/works/8558332 )

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Ooof the angst storm is coming, I can feel it! Brace for impact!

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Ouch

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

lol thought it was going be angsty for a second there then she was like "nope, f*ck that, I want her for myself!" 11/10

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Whoa, alright did not expect that horrifying image. Seems like this manga can get really, really, angsty or bittersweet as all ghost romance stories tend to end up with the ghost disappearing somehow after finding peace/fulfilling their goals. Hope that isn't the case, but, well, who knows.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Hmm, Idk how I feel about all this. Mystery/suspense has never really been my thing and time travel shenanigans always confuse the shit out of me. Tho I'll see how this develops cuz I am a sucker for Yanderes