Forum › Age 15 discussion

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Ugh, these updates are keeping my self quarantined ass afloat. Thank you.

God tell me about it. I'm surrounded by elderly and disabled folks in my apartment building in a town in WA state that has confirmed cases of the virus. Normally I'm ok being in here all alone for days on end, but the idea that there's a virus out there what wants to kill me so I can't go do a proper grocery shop--not that any of these idiots around here have left much to shop FOR, damned empty shelves everywhere--is no bueno.

So a steady stream of yuri, even if it's trashy yuri like this, is very welcome. lol

Over here in California, I'm in one of the counties that is now under "shelter in place" meaning we can't get out of our homes unless it's for "essential" purposes. Sucks ofc, but now I can go through the millions of yuri manga I need to catch up on~ So it's not that bad I guess? Yuri > Need for fresh air.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

keep them comming!

joined Jun 25, 2017

(ugly crying face)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hmmmm

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ugh, these updates are keeping my self quarantined ass afloat. Thank you.

God tell me about it. I'm surrounded by elderly and disabled folks in my apartment building in a town in WA state that has confirmed cases of the virus. Normally I'm ok being in here all alone for days on end, but the idea that there's a virus out there what wants to kill me so I can't go do a proper grocery shop--not that any of these idiots around here have left much to shop FOR, damned empty shelves everywhere--is no bueno.

So a steady stream of yuri, even if it's trashy yuri like this, is very welcome. lol

Over here in California, I'm in one of the counties that is now under "shelter in place" meaning we can't get out of our homes unless it's for "essential" purposes. Sucks ofc, but now I can go through the millions of yuri manga I need to catch up on~ So it's not that bad I guess? Yuri > Need for fresh air.

Trashy, but completely acceptable. Lol
I'm in California too. LA. We are self quarantining right now. But Mayor had closed all bars and public spaces. Sigh. Thank you for keeping the updates coming. Any of you follow 1x1/2? Just me?

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I'm in California too. LA. We are self quarantining right now. But Mayor had closed all bars and public spaces. Sigh. Thank you for keeping the updates coming. Any of you follow 1x1/2? Just me?

Is 1x1/2 considered trashy? I never really thought of it that way at least. I always saw it more as a romance story between two troubled people and special circumstances.

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

Is 1x1/2 considered trashy? I never really thought of it that way at least. I always saw it more as a romance story between two troubled people and special circumstances.

I don't consider 1x1/2 to be trashy- maybe it's because I like that stuff and is demented or because the story actually peaks my interest ;;; BUT GOD DAMN GIMME MORE CHAPTERS OF THAT

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wait, she was actually 14 all through this?

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

SHES NOT EVEN 15 lolol

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

SHES NOT EVEN 15 lolol

SHE IS NOW

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I don't consider 1x1/2 to be trashy- maybe it's because I like that stuff and is demented or because the story actually peaks my interest ;;; BUT GOD DAMN GIMME MORE CHAPTERS OF THAT

Right! The wait is killing me. Its even more painful when you know a chapter is released but have to wait for the translations.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Is it over? Was that it?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Is it over? Was that it?

No. A couple more chapters left.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

YO, REALLY? REAAAALLLLYYY????? JUST LIKE THAT?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Issues resolved I guess??? So..... two more chapters left.... probs Emma-san doing the "monster mash" with Anna and same for Miku and Yoshino

last edited at Mar 16, 2020 11:55PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

She wasn't even 15..that's why the title? What is this about!?...Oh well, so she ended up moving away..I can see where this is going .

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That was...abrupt.
I like how a single call from the mom just forced everyone to realize how stupid they've been lol.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Well when you out it like that, you're right! They are 2 troubled people and special circumstances. I live for it! I'ts actually the reason I am so into 1x1/2 by Taiyaki. Lol but yes!!! I can't wait for the next chapter to Age 15. I really love that Anna was honest this last chapter. And I'm glad she didn't have sex after all. She actually just might have loved Ana, not just in a sexual way. ❤️

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

WHAT A TWIST

joined Jun 25, 2017

Well when you out it like that, you're right! They are 2 troubled people and special circumstances. I live for it! I'ts actually the reason I am so into 1x1/2 by Taiyaki. Lol but yes!!! I can't wait for the next chapter to Age 15. I really love that Anna was honest this last chapter. And I'm glad she didn't have sex after all. She actually just might have loved Ema, not just in a sexual way. ❤️

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Loool she wasn't even 15. Is that consent age in Japan?

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

no it's 13, federal laws, through there are slight regional variations. Depending on the situation the adult could be in trouble, but without more info we'll assume federal laws apply.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of 淫行 (which can mean fornication, harlotry or obscenity) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age).

So, no, pedophilia isn't legal in Japan.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

The Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of 淫行 (which can mean fornication, harlotry or obscenity) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age).

So, no, pedophilia isn't legal in Japan.

Wait a moment there, how old is Emma here? If she is like...17 and Ana is 15, I doubt that can be considered pedobusiness

joined Jan 1, 2020

Wait a moment there, how old is Emma here? If she is like...17 and Ana is 15, I doubt that can be considered pedobusiness

Emma is like 22/23 she said she was 4th year in college.

To reply you must either login or sign up.