How we get every other sex scenes but the main characters D:

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 7:54PM

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

So we didn't get to see them fuck?
I feel cheated
I read this rollercoaster of shitstorm for nothing

joined Mar 8, 2019

This kind of character development is what I was waiting for in Citrus but sadly never received.

"Actually better than Citrus" isn't really much of an achievement mind you... :U

Of course it's not. Just an observation/wishful thinking.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So we didn't get to see them fuck?
I feel cheated
I read this rollercoaster of shitstorm for nothing

The endgame turned out to be denial play. D:

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh come on, no bonus hentai chapter from a hentai artist? ROBBED.

I don't know who is in charge of marking things as complete, but this is probably complete now.

joined Jan 31, 2017

okay so where's my new chapter... I'm waiting, but my panties Aren't.

Oh shit I bet your panties are instantly dry now :•(

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm like... how does a manga that is 90% degenerate fuckery manage to progress (or regress even) into some... wholesome, pure happy end? Just give it some time and it all worked out... well then.
Was a fun ride, thanks for scanlating it

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

It was a friking Psycho Roller coaster... and not a good one.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i feel like this manga was trying to be deep, and say something profound, but never really said anything at all

joined Jul 26, 2016

i feel like this manga was trying to be deep, and say something profound, but never really said anything at all

#TooRelatable :c

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

Amazing pile of words and pictures. As always I can't understand how Asagi Ryuu characters work. Good work, bad story.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

So it ended with such an opening huh. well not the best development to my tastes
still I liked it pretty much <3 especially the oh so human nature of decision making)
and the two ways of love - pure romantic let's hold hands and walk aroung and hot sweaty car sex ))
ah. I can imagine how nice to get gay at 15 y.o ahahaha x))

kinda bad it's ended so - I gotta be kidding me - soon ._.
it's like I didn't get the best part Anna could show) wonder what would that be :3

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

so that's the end??? bruh ok

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That's kind of a shame
First Skeeter Rabbit and then this (though this is older, we translation-only people had to wait much longer for the conclusion of this one)
Where's the finale sex?!

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 1:37AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Well, I guess we were warned it wasn't gonna be hentai

joined Sep 6, 2018

It's so pure that it'll almost make you forget about the fact that an adult groomed a 14-year-old girl.

Huh, an example of victimization to the point of Stockholm. I don’t see this manga coming stateside.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Psycho-sexy crazy manga, this was quite a ride. Lots of hentai. And then the two main characters don't have sex. You could've had two chapters of just that.

It was weird. A working girl in her twenties and a middle school girl. Never change, Japan.

This is honestly more erotic than most hentai. I'm glad someone makes stuff like this when the rest of the world acts like it should be illegal and so scandalous!

Keep calm, stay Japan.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Every single time I see Anna's friends, in my head I hear:

"Hello..? It's Takako? It is kako..? ...well, you know, y... You fuckin call me, Takako? Ok? "

048e3b2121691b57b020ec246a8a7996
joined Sep 26, 2020

I really love Asagi Ryuu art work even though there is a lot of cheesy dialogue and water works, but man he can draw some beautiful dynamic women.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yeah. The author’s writing really made you want to know how things would turn out, but it doesn’t feel like they understood people and emotions well enough for readers to really draw a line or a takeaway from what was going on. It sort of feels like, “a bunch of stuff that happened,” and it can’t really be tracked.

On the other hand, the stuff the girl at their new school said about yuri and the response about rafflesia (the intense-smelling “corpse flower”) kinda stuck with me. I think the story could be read as saying, “love between women is not necessarily heathy or pure. It can be messy, lustful, sticky, unhealthy, resolved, etc. and it doesn’t always make a nice pretty story.” In that sense I can kinda see it as criticizing and breaking this frozen image of yuri and its relationship to actually WLW relationships.

With that in mind, maybe the story’s directionless, un-trackable quality is a product of making a story like a messy situation in life, where things just happen and you can’t get enough perspective to parse and track them. I don’t know if that was really successfully achieved; I don’t think the author knew really how to get out of the mess they’d made and reach the desired final position, hence the ending being rushed.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

With that in mind, maybe the story’s directionless, un-trackable quality is a product of making a story like a messy situation in life, where things just happen and you can’t get enough perspective to parse and track them. I don’t know if that was really successfully achieved; I don’t think the author knew really how to get out of the mess they’d made and reach the desired final position, hence the ending being rushed.

Another point against intentionally-constructed chaos—I feel like we were supposed to understand something about Miku (and especially Yoshino) that never coalesced. They felt at time like animated plot points, doing things that messed with Anna or Ema without a really convincing motivating factor beyond what would make the story more messy. Their unexplainable pivot at the end into a relationship with one another further broke any sense of them as people—they were like tools or puppets being shuffled away so the ending could happen.

And lastly, there seems to be a patchwork character arc with Anna viewing herself as becoming corrupted that A) didn’t make emotional sense to me because we got little to no background on it—it seemed to come out of nowhere, and the beliefs that led to it were never mentioned or addressed (are we supposed to believe sexual attraction between women is this?) and B) was sort of unexplored and went unmentioned except as something that would make her be messy in her relationships. When she said she “didn’t want to dirty Ema-san” I was like, “literally what the fuck are you talking about.”

Speaking of Ema—who is she??? What are we supposed to think about her? What is her personality supposed to be? I actually still don’t know. Normally I’m pretty much aight with age stuff happening in manga because it’s usually just a coloring element of the story, but here we don’t know enough for me to form an opinion. They didn’t settle into the, “this is pure and wholesome, the fact that Anna is a dependent is just part of the moe” nor “this is fukt and we have to address that” nor “the younger one is super mature, and the older is immature, so they actually match,”—it was just this sort if morass where things clearly weren’t being addressed with realism, but we also weren’t being told how to understand them in this fictional context either. Which, together with the messiness, left me feeling kind of icky.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I think I see this story as one that’s gripping, messy, and hard to pin down, which is really engaging in its moment-to-moment beats, but it can’t hold longer-range ideas or structures so it doesn’t really do anything beyond that. I think there is room for such stories, though.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Yoshino x Miku is dumb as hell but they're both garbage imo so it's good that they're together

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Reposting this just because

Also, Asagi is a guy? I thought they were a woman.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 9:02AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i came for some age gap angst but i received this messed up shit which i don't really know what to think of..
the author tried so hard with the characters lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.