Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Okay, pal, you went on a very long road there.
For starters, I’m 100% sure they’re already holding hands. They do it on the way home, when nobody is watching, and Midori will never let anyone know it was her idea.
Second of all, they’re totally already married. It was the kind of ceremony you have with your very first love on high school’s first year: you exchange rings made out of paper/flowers (unless one of them is an ojou-sama, them it’s pure gold), and kiss under the shadow of that aleatory coffee shop with the sympathetic manager.
(The shop was closed, right?)

I get migraines when I wear yuri goggles that strong.

So I try to only do it a couple of times a week.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 7:13AM

Fad8970e-c901-4004-bae1-4e5d013b5424
joined Jan 19, 2019

I’m so used to wearing them that the migraines don’t even hurt anymore.

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

I’m so used to wearing them that the migraines don’t even hurt anymore.

Your username and profile picture fit this sentence too well.

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 9:19AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

You guys joke about it, but knowing Nakatani Nio, there is a very high probability that she has at least fleshed out their relationship in her head (whatever it might be). The continuity and detail in this comic is beyond pretty much any other yuri I've read. So many characters that I assumed were just one offs, or mindless background characters have had some development. So many other mangakas would never give thought to the design of someone who pops in for a panel or two, but in this comic, we expect it. We're really spoiled by the effort she puts in to make this comic as wonderful as it is.

I really want to get to know the girls on the final panel of this page:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_special_6#11
The one on the left is so cute!!

joined Feb 1, 2017

Can someone please give me an easy to understand explanation to Touko's character? I'm very confused.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^
Touko was a weak and timid child who adored her older sister, Mio, who seemed to be endlessly accomplished and basically perfect. After Mio was killed in a car accident, Touko determined to become a replacement for her sister. She did become a high-achieving student who everyone looked up to, but inside she felt like a fake, so she worked hard to hide her vulnerabilities from others. She also got the idea that love for her was impossible, because she hated the “real” Touko, and people were only attracted to the false front she put up (this part is rather tedious to explain because it’s so fucked up).

When she met Yuu, she believed (as Yuu also did at the time) that Yuu was unable to fall in love, which seems to have instantly attracted her—she could love Yuu without the “threat” of Yuu loving her back. (That, and Yuu being as adorable as all get out, of course.)

Hijinks ensue, until her best friend Sayaka made Touko realize that her ideas about love were completely full of shit (Sayaka said it much more nicely, though). Yuu was actually the one who set the stage (literally and figuratively) for Touko’s realization that the “perfect” Touko and her vulnerable side are both “really” her and both deserving of love.

Tl:dr—Touko is smart, beautiful, secretly has low self-esteem, and is kind of a pain in the ass about it. She may be over that now, though, and her next task is to grovel in front of Yuu and beg her to take her back.

(I made up that last part. Sorta.)

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 12:21AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

She better grovel.

I'm still hoping that we get a chapter from Yuu's perspective where she got advice as well before they meet again though.

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

She better grovel.

I'm still hoping that we get a chapter from Yuu's perspective where she got advice as well before they meet again though.

According to the preview pics for the next chapter on Nakatani’s twitter, your wish could very well be fulfilled.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

She better grovel.

According to the preview pics for the next chapter on Nakatani’s twitter, your wish could very well be fulfilled.

Sweet. Seems I read the theming right then. Looking forward to that chapter~

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ OMFG! The long-awaited Maki payoff! Yuu the jock! A trip down memory lane! And much, much more!

Can't wait. Will wait, but can't.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

すぐに会いに行くから
From going to meet soon

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I can see them and yet I won't. Must resist. I hope Yuu gets advice from Rei or Maki soooo bad. That link taunts me! bunkers up

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Bad news from twitter though, they are skipping next month so this episode will have to last us to the 27th April.

https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/1100412874999062529

last edited at Feb 26, 2019 1:33PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Bad news from twitter though, they are skipping next month so this episode will have to last us to the 27th April.

Can't read Japanese, so I can't tell the reason for the delay, but if any chapter needs as much care and attention to detail as possible, it's the one after this latest one.

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Ever since Sayaka got rejected this manga makes me sad Y_Y

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ever since Sayaka got rejected this manga makes me sad Y_Y

Ah, Sayaka was always going to be an also-ran. :)

Nice enough girl, but not really Touko’s type . . .

Eh
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ahh damn. I guess I'll just think of that as a reward for finishing my finals once it comes out.

Edit: Maki best girl.

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 2:28AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Can't read Japanese, so I can't tell the reason for the delay, but if any chapter needs as much care and attention to detail as possible, it's the one after this latest one.

Chapter 40 will be released on April 27 in Dengeki Daioh to commemorate also the 4th year anniversary of Yagakimi...

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

すぐに会いに行くから
From going to meet soon

Better, I’ll meet you there soon/ I’m going to meet you there soon

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 6:44PM

joined Jan 11, 2019

Chapter 39: Maki, Good job for remind her to make him aware of his feelings to touko, Nice~ New CP: douzima × agali. forget her senpai?Intersting.

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 7:39AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, my self-punishment via self-imposed exile ended an hour a go, and, lo an behold, I have some things I feel I really need to respond to.

Raws are out! Though they don't seem to be visible for mobile users.
http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%BB%88%E5%B0%86%E6%88%90%E4%B8%BA%E4%BD%A0&flux=1&tid=6048995208&pic_id=df92c21090ef76c6707a86149316fdfaaf516731&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1&red_tag=g3253955167&fbclid=IwAR3-ahOEptAlEiivxwWD6r1BU4LlSeSEflufRLtc89yA7GuNNj8ysGpAdjY#!/piddf92c21090ef76c6707a86149316fdfaaf516731/pn1

Fake news! I entered the link via phone and it was visible. Can't wait to actually understand what everyone said, but I know what comes next after that: reconciliation of our two beloved protagonists!

Maki best girl.

girl

-.- facepalm seriously... -.- ...

Chapter 39: Maki, Good job for remind her to make him aware of his feelings to touko, Nice~ New CP: douzima × agali. forget her senpai?Intersting.

r/engrish

joined Jul 26, 2016

Edit: Maki best girl.

#trufacts

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Check Raws: OMG
No chapter next month: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Fake news! I entered the link via phone and it was visible. Can't wait to actually understand what everyone said, but I know what comes next after that: reconciliation of our two beloved protagonists!

Lol BV, you’re deceived. I looked it on my phone, so it’s really visible lol.

Maki best girl.

-.- facepalm seriously... -.- ...

... smirk

r/engrish

funny. Maki seems found another interesting “story” aside from Yuu x Touko... and it’s about Doujima x Akari, when Yuu said, Akari refused her invitation to go Karaoke, coz Akari has previous engagement to a friend to go bowling, and then Maki realized that Akari is from Basketball club, and told Doujima was out too with a company from Basketball club to go bowling that day...

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 7:05PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.