Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

joined Mar 31, 2018

Does anyone know if Chapter 36 is the end of the volume 6?

joined Nov 5, 2017

Volume 6 ended with chapter 34. Someone should fix that. Also, chapter 23 and special 5 are part of volume 5.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 9:37PM

joined Mar 31, 2018

Volume 6 ended with chapter 34. Someone should fix that. Also, chapter 23 and special 5 are part of volume 5.

Cool, I was thinking there was going to be a month hiatus if that was the end of the volume.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Cool, I was thinking there was going to be a month hiatus if that was the end of the volume.

I mentioned this earlier, but no one seems to have made the change yet.

Speaking of volumes, I personally predict that this series will probably go on for at least 8 volumes, and probably reach Christmas in in-universe time. Of course, while it's good that the romance is a slow burn, it would probably be nice if Touko and Yuu actually start talking again by the end of Volume 7.

I wonder what sort of ending the anime will have, since we're already up to episode 5 and only up to Chapter 9. At least Citrus had a clear ending point when Yuzu and Mei started going out, even if it was less than halfway through the manga.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Yuu x Sayaka endgame leggo

Makes sense.

Sayaka confesses to Touko. Touko as expected turns her down. Sayaka is sad.
But it gets Touko thinking and re-examining what she's doing. She returns to Yuu, apologizing and wanting to give their relationship a try. But Yuu feels Touko just isn't ready for a relationship, that she's just clinging to the idea now that both her most important friendships are failing, and turns her down. Now everyone is sad.

Sayaka and Yuu meet and commiserate over Touko being an idiot. They start drinking, things happen; a week later they wake from their week-long drunken binge to find they had flown to Las Vegas and gotten married.

The End.

There is a Maria Watches Over Us fanfiction that basically has this plot with Yumi and Sei.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I love the two adults. Such cute. Also really adorable having Sayaka see her own future happiness through those two.

joined Apr 6, 2017

I basically said it earlier in a spoiler before the chapter was posted to dynasty. I really think Sayaka is gonna be used as the catalyst to make Touko get her head on straight and go fix things with Yuu. She will probab;y confess but in a way where she is expecting rejection or maybe even rejects herself and uses her confession to tell Touko that she needs to go fix things with Yuu giving Touko that push. This giving Sayaka closure while at the same time preserving her friendship with Touko. There has been nothing of Sayaka being shown that she is the kind of person to do somethng underhanded like try snake Touko away when there is discord between the two. Not to mention it would be making Touko do to Yuu the same thing basically done to herself in middle school.

I'm really wanting to see what sentai is gonna do about their screw up with names in the dubs with what is most likely coming up in the next couple episodes of the anime.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

There has been nothing of Sayaka being shown that she is the kind of person to do somethng underhanded like try snake Touko away when there is discord between the two. Not to mention it would be making Touko do to Yuu the same thing basically done to herself in middle school.

I don't understand why it's underhanded to just confess to someone. It's not like Touko is seeing anyone. Not even unofficially at this point. Yuu hasn't even told Sayaka she's been involved with Touko, even when she asked about it directly. And not only that, but Sayaka even told Yuu she loves Touko and of course because of that might tell her someday. Sayaka has already done everything right and then some.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yuu x Sayaka endgame leggo

Yessss, been crackshipping this since the beginning :')

joined Oct 11, 2018

I just saw that a new chapter came out, this made my day.

Pixivicon
joined Aug 2, 2018

I love the two adults. Such cute. Also really adorable having Sayaka see her own future happiness through those two.

That was my impression of Sayaka's reaction to the adult couple. Love between two girls doesn't have to end at high school graduation. It can be a reality. I believe the thought of this helps Sayaka hold her head up regarding her future.

joined Apr 6, 2017

There has been nothing of Sayaka being shown that she is the kind of person to do somethng underhanded like try snake Touko away when there is discord between the two. Not to mention it would be making Touko do to Yuu the same thing basically done to herself in middle school.

I don't understand why it's underhanded to just confess to someone. It's not like Touko is seeing anyone. Not even unofficially at this point. Yuu hasn't even told Sayaka she's been involved with Touko, even when she asked about it directly. And not only that, but Sayaka even told Yuu she loves Touko and of course because of that might tell her someday. Sayaka has already done everything right and then some.

Underhanded as in she wouldn't choose now to confess just because she saw there was discord between Touko and Yuu. Her confessing in itself is nothing wrong. It is her reasons for confessing now what would be out of character if she chose now because she saw her best friend was having trouble with the girl she highly expects she is in some kind of relationship with. Even if she doesn't know how deep it is.

joined Dec 10, 2017

I know I’m months late but I really appreciated the chapter with Sayaka’s backstory where we learned she had a girlfriend in middle school. I like how Sayaka is written to be a girl who knows she’s gay. I find it annoying a lot of yuris have lesbian characters that go through the whole “but she’s a girl??” thing, because apparently they thought they were straight before.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I wonder what sort of ending the anime will have, since we're already up to episode 5 and only up to Chapter 9. At least Citrus had a clear ending point when Yuzu and Mei started going out, even if it was less than halfway through the manga.

Well if it keeps up this pace it'll reach chapter 25, but that's a really weird place to end it. So maybe 24 instead? 22 also seems like a possibility since it's the end of volume 4.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

Sayaka is my favorite character, she's freaking adorable

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Well if it keeps up this pace it'll reach chapter 25, but that's a really weird place to end it. So maybe 24 instead? 22 also seems like a possibility since it's the end of volume 4.

If they start doing 3 chapters per ep they can get to the end of the play. Troyca has done a good job so far, so I'll trust they know what to cut to make it there.

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 2:52AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

The chapters are also a bit shorter on average than the early chapters, so they might make it a bit further. Some of the chapters are also not very important, so they could be rushed through. I feel like they could make it to 28.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i just hope the anime don´t go the Netsuzou trap way and cut half of the story and put a rushed end
well i mean the netsuzou trap manga could end at the same spot that the anime did since most of the manga is pointless drama but i don´t want that for yagakimi that´d break my heart

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

To this point im not sure who is going to end up with who... I honestly really like Yuu and Touko together. Regardless i wouldnt mind sayaka x touko. Thank you for the chapter, looking foward to this story. The anime will be beautiful

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Ok Sayaka needs some love asap

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch36#3

Every single time Sayaka has noticed something's wrong with Touko someone else has beat her to doing something about it.

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 4:21AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

i just hope the anime don´t go the Netsuzou trap way and cut half of the story and put a rushed end
well i mean the netsuzou trap manga could end at the same spot that the anime did since most of the manga is pointless drama but i don´t want that for yagakimi that´d break my heart

... That's basically the same point I made several weeks back.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That would be really unfair of Touko to accept a Sayaka confession though.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

That would be really unfair of Touko to accept a Sayaka confession though.

If Sayaka did confess, I think it would send a surprised Touko ruminating over the possibility that she has been exploiting Sayaka in the same way she thinks she has exploited Yuu. A realisation, even a mistaken one, that she's guilty of multiple abusive relationships, would be a whole new level of personal crisis.

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 7:22AM

joined Apr 6, 2017

I just realized something rereading ch 34. Just before Yuu confesses she thinks to herself that she hopes Touko will keep changing but then on the other side after Yuu confesses Touko thinks to herself that she is afraid to be loved because it means they will stop loving her if she changes. Both thinking the opposite what all could be fixed with just a couple words of Yuu saying she hopes Touko keeps changing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.