Forum › A Room For Two discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Why must we live in a world where Bocchi anime doesn't get an S2 and Room For Two doesn't get an anime?

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 9:39PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

did you ever see such cute consumerism before

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 6:07AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The list of counter-arguments we can use if the events that happened in this forum last spring repeat just got two items longer.

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 6:23AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Kasumi is actually watching Sakurako very closely huh~

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

FIRST PANEL! LAST PAGE! KASUMI SPEAKS FOR ME!

I mean, come on. Why the hell do you THINK I want to work at your business? So I can earn fricking money, you moron!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

These two are really just living their best lives together. So refreshing. So wholesome.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Notice in the last panel when they are drinking lattes their knees are leaned toward each other touching. Just one those subtle signs of affection with the person you care about. Having physical contact with them even in a casual small way.

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 7:36AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well,it will be about time they found a job. I hope Yukiko continue a bit after the college.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

These two are really just living their best lives together. So refreshing. So wholesome.

If you could peep at them in the middle of the night and see the things they do in their shared bed, you wouldn't call them wholesome. (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

But that stuff is private stuff so you won't get to peep at them, so there. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Such a lovely chapter. Just one, minor thing, the mexican dish is called either Mole con Pollo or Pollo con Mole. Pollo de Mole doesn't make a lick of sense.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Notice in the last panel when they are drinking lattes their knees are leaned toward each other touching. Just one those subtle signs of affection with the person you care about. Having physical contact with them even in a casual small way.

And it MIGHT just be the angle, but Kasumi is angled more toward Sakurako and appears to be the one seeking contact more... this is, in my opinion, something that is a subtle symbol of their relationship. Sakurako is very vocal about her love for Kasumi, but Kasumi is just as dedicated to Sakurako in her own more quiet way.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

FIRST PANEL! LAST PAGE! KASUMI SPEAKS FOR ME!

I mean, come on. Why the hell do you THINK I want to work at your business? So I can earn fricking money, you moron!

And Sakurako speaks to me in the last panel. I'm in college (not right now due to the 'rona) and I still don't know what to work with.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

This seems to roughly follow IRL time, so I wonder if there's gonna be quarantine chapter.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I was not feeling slice of life today, but I'm glad I hung in there for the most explicit/direct conversation about their relationship that they've had. ^^

joined Jul 26, 2016

This seems to roughly follow IRL time, so I wonder if there's gonna be quarantine chapter.

Ripped From The Headlines is kind of a bad creative form tbh.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Such a lovely chapter. Just one, minor thing, the mexican dish is called either Mole con Pollo or Pollo con Mole. Pollo de Mole doesn't make a lick of sense.

I think is just Pollo con mole or just Mole because Mole con pollo sounds weird, Mole must have chiken in it so I think you just have to say Pollo con mole.
Note: Las quesadillas llevan queso

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 10:42PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I think is just Pollo con mole or just Mole because Mole con pollo sounds weird, Mole must have chiken in it so I think you just have to say Pollo con mole.

Jejeje, okay. Si tú lo dices, lo aceptaremos sin discutir. Con el nombre de usuario que has elegido, nadie se atreverá a dudar de que tú eres la máxima autoridad del foro en temas de cocina mexicana. XDD

Note: Las quesadillas llevan queso

Eso también te lo creo. xP

Test%20pfp
joined Feb 23, 2020

Interesting stuff,

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

Ripped From The Headlines is kind of a bad creative form tbh.

And if it's anything like reality also pretty boring.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I think I'm slowly coming to agree with Blastaar's hypothesis.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What is text neck ?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

At the very least I think it's clear that the preposterous premise being floated some time ago that "Kasumi doesn't really feel affection for Sakurako but just exploits her because Kasumi is lazy and a glutton who just likes to be fed and waited on" has taken a couple of torpedoes amidships with the last two chapters.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

What is text neck ?

"A term coined by US chiropractor Dr Dean L. Fishman, 'text neck' refers to overuse syndrome or a repetitive stress injury, where you have your head hung forward and down looking at your mobile electronic device for extended periods of time."

If you're curious, I just copy and pasted that from some site called healthxchange.sg

joined Dec 18, 2018

At the very least I think it's clear that the preposterous premise being floated some time ago that "Kasumi doesn't really feel affection for Sakurako but just exploits her because Kasumi is lazy and a glutton who just likes to be fed and waited on" has taken a couple of torpedoes amidships with the last two chapters.

What is the hypothesis if you don't mind me asking?

To reply you must either login or sign up.