Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ahhh~
What a great way to conclude a series... It was sweet throughout and funny at times. Really great.
Thank you to Canno for making this.
Thank you to everyone involved in the scanlation of this, especially to Lyendith.

Also, the last page with Mizuki and Moe is the funniest thing I've seen since March began, lol.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Yes! More explosions.

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Ah, I’m gonna miss this manga so much! It seems like yesterday when the first chapter appeared here on dynasty, and by now I’ve reread it all more times than I can count, it’s definitely one of my favourite manga. Thank you MiamMiam team, thank you Lyendith for your hard work and for the patience you’ve had in dealing with some of the comments on the series.

Now, Canno-sensei, please give us a spinoff and give poor Uehara a girlfriend already!!

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

I love this manga so much. I'm so happy I came across this back at 2017, this was one of the best mangas I've ever read. Thank you to the scanlators and Canno!

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Hot damn, what a ride

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

OMG, I feel so complete.
I give my thanks to the Godly people involved in the scanlation and " my worship" to canno, now this deserves a instant re-read so i'm diggin in~
I hope this gets an animated adaptation with an english release ( netflix maybe?)

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 6:29AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And it ends with quite literally the title. Nice! ^_^

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Looking forward to Kurosawa's surprise. Who knows? It might even be a white lily and kiss for her dearest girl~

Someone better pick up that phone, BECAUSE I CALLED IT!

Okay, it was pretty obvious that would happen even two chapters ago. What a lovely ending. "Your girlfriend has been waiting for hours!" had me in stitches haha
Can't wait to reread the entire series soon~

joined Feb 23, 2016

That was so sweet~ and lol the credit end

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Looks like all the girls in Seiran are coincidentally lesbians.

Or is it an admission criteria in that school?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

And so it ends… On one hand it feels a bit too much like a foregone conclusion, on the other it's nice to have a straightforward ending without drama or bitterness − just pure, undilluted happiness. At least they got to do actual girlfriend stuff before the end! Hopefully the omake will show a bit of their post-graduation life.

In retrospect, this last chapter also really makes you appreciate how much the mains have changed, Yurine especially. You can see that the characters they met and the relationships they formed had a real impact on them, and that's just sweet. Seriously, Yukina was MVP in this chap. XD

In terms of pure explosion of joy though, nothing quite beats Moe and Mizuki's engagement kiss in chapter 20.

Big thanks also for the scanlator team. I hope they managed to get in touch with Canno for official english translation (or maybe they did?), just like 434 does to yuri-ism team

There's already an official English release, and no we're not involved in it, unfortunately. :þ

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 8:08AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Big thanks also for the scanlator team. I hope they managed to get in touch with Canno for official english translation (or maybe they did?), just like 434 does to yuri-ism team

There's already an official English release, and no we're not involved in it, unfortunately. :þ

In fact the official release is at Volume 7 right now. You can buy them all on Amazon everyone!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And so it ends… On one hand it feels a bit too much like a foregone conclusion, on the other it's nice to have a straightforward ending without drama or bitterness − just pure, undilluted happiness. At least they got to do actual girlfriend stuff before the end! Hopefully the omake will show a bit of their post-graduation life.

In retrospect, this last chapter also really makes you appreciate how much the mains have changed, Yurine especially. You can see that the characters they met and the relationships they formed had a real impact on them, and that's just sweet. Seriously, Yukina was MVP in this chap. XD

In terms of pure explosion of joy though, nothing quite beats Moe and Mizuki's engagement kiss in chapter 20.

Not to be enforcing gender norms or anything, but it was fun to see Yurine looking so girly.

And the first-naming cuteness was a pure slap in the face to Kase-san. (I'm totally kidding!)

Thanks much to Lyendith for all your hard work--I might have lost touch with this series at several points were it not for your superb character chart.

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 8:26AM

Beautiful end for a good series. Hope there's a anime adaptation in the near future.

joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, alrlight. I have the first 4 volumes, guess I will buy all the others too.

joined Feb 18, 2015

The admission application is pretty much a lesbian dating service profile form.

This is one of my all-time favorites! The final chapter was fun, with our main couple meeting just about the entire cast by chance on their date. I really liked the final illustration of Moe and Mizuki watching a movie together!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Except this one *thinking emoji*
huehuehue

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

That final final page though. The “humoring my girlfriend” is real.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ironically Ai is the only one who never found love. Typical token straight girl treatment. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 11:38AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Loved every bit of this, dang there were a crap ton of people and couples to remember though

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Ai is this series' Maki, she has fun just observing the other couples. X) Although I'm pretty sure Canno had initially planned to hook her up with Chiharu before changing her mind…

And considering how much I love Chiharu and Izumi, I'm kinda glad she did.

So what would be your final ranking for the AnoKiss championship? To me that woud be:

1 − Mizuki & Moe
2 − Ayaka & Yurine
3 − Chiharu & Izumi
4 − Yukina & Towako
5 − Sawa & Itsuki
6 − Hikari & Nagisa
7 − Amane, Ryou & Nina
8 − Asuka & Mikaze
9 − Haine & Aika (I like Haine but Aika not so much)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I love the fact that in the school there was absolutely no het girl whatsoever, a paradyse, a school of Yuri.

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch15#29 so i started rereading this series since it finally fully translated and i just want to ask,what did she meant when she said "my god... thank you for leaving me Yukina", is she thanking Yukina for leaving her(which didn't happened at all so if this is what it means then it doesn't make sense unless i missed something) or is she thanking god for leaving yukina to her?(i think this is what she meant but the sentence is really hard to understand so im not sure) sorry if this is a stupid question, its like 4am here so my reading comprehension is pretty dull at the moment.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So what would be your final ranking for the AnoKiss championship?

I feel it would be doing the couples a disservice to rank them. Each pairing is good in its own way.
Except Nagisa and HIkari! You stupid tsunderes get a clue and kiss already! Rawr!

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 1:14PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Pretty mediocre manga to the end. With too many forgettable characters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.