Forum › How My Favorite Beautiful Girl Told Me She Loved Me discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

These adorable idiots... ^_^

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Mii-chan is right, but this chapter reminder me that not everyone is or can be cavalier about being queer/trans/something else I may be forgetting.

Love that it was resolved quickly with relatively little misunderstandings! I wonder how the school reacts to that shouted reassurance.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Seeing page 41-42 of chapter 1, I get the feeling that their class at least is all for it.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I wonder how the school reacts to that shouted reassurance.

[off-panel crowd]: "WE SHIP IT!"

joined Apr 10, 2023

This story is so sweet it gives me canaries more please

A romance so sweet the queen of the elves declares it ancient forbidden knowledge and sends her enforcers to arrest you for reading it

joined Jun 11, 2016

are you drunk? what even are you writing? This has like, 5-6 chapters on mangadex, and they're all cute and great.

Just because you're right doesn't mean you have to be so incredibly rude about it, holy shit. Based on just this chapter, I was also wondering if this was a one-shot.

so asking people if they are drunk or not is rude now? There is a literal table of content on page 4 of chapter 1 that shows this has multiple chapters. Unless you are drunk (or high), idk how you can miss that?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I love that Miina's reaction to this is, are you dumb? Why didn't you tell me she was your girlfriend.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Chapter 4 fast

To reply you must either login or sign up.