Forum › The Desperate March of Love discussion

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

The only proper partner for a being that doesn't experience committed love is a being that loves so obsessively that the other can't escape. I'd respect it if this turned into a nice boat sort of situation but I'm pretty sure that is not where we are headed. Toxic af.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Can someone please spoil me what is gonna happen? I don't mind. I wanna know how this ends just for then piece of mind, but I don't wanna go through with this mess...

last edited at May 10, 2024 10:36PM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Can someone please spoil me what is gonna happen? I don't mind. I wanna know how this ends just for then piece of mind, but I don't wanna go through with this mess...

It's 9 chapters (+ an epilogue) so it's not much longer.

last edited at May 10, 2024 10:49PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

It's 9 chapters (+ an epilogue) so it's not much longer.

Yeah, but I don't plan on reading it If It'll just infuriate me. So I just want to know how that ends...

Also... These 3 chapters left + an epilogue can take months...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Reminder: that teacher wasn't married before. It's mentioned in a previous chapter that she's retiring soon because of her marriage.

Ie, what Rei says is that she gave up on Ami and ran away by getting married. She wasn't married when she was in a "relationship" with Ami. I suppose the scene in the previous chapter was their "goodbye".

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm sorry, but wtf!?

joined Feb 27, 2023

Woulda dropped this if she didnt get her shit rocked

don’t worry according to manga logic cheaters are saints even slapped is nothing, cuz insted of breaking up with garbage like that we get the most UNREALISTIC reaction to cheating!

OR Rei FINALY moves on from Ami! ofc NOT!!!

I’m gonna read the next chapter to cement how much will the author diminish the cheating cuz i sware MANGA has the worst case of making cheating like is an “opps sorry” and not a compleat break of trust.

Ofc you were right.. expected as much but

Mangaka try to right a sane character challenge extreme edition (hell mode) [.0001% success rate] {psychologists hate this one}

joined May 3, 2014

can some one spoil me the ending? because i wanna know how it end how the author is gonna make Ami the fucking SAINT of all CHEATERS! cuz i already predicted the outcome Rei will forgive her! AND SOME MORE!!! and at this point i just don’t wanna throw my phone to the god damn WALL!!

Also I HOPE that this story will at least make it about Rei learning how to move on from her first love and shit and a future were we see her in an healthy relationship!!!

last edited at May 11, 2024 5:28AM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I guess I'll have to do this manga faster before people blow a fuse.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That hit her just in the right place. May have made her fall seriously for the first time right there and then.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don’t really care which imaginary human is a good person/bad person/less bad person, and I really don’t care how it ends, in the sense of the good/bad/less bad persons getting what they “deserve,” for good or ill.

But I really do want to see the process of all this working itself out.

joined Sep 10, 2022

Haha apparently

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

I suspect when the sensei say similar things, poly end or nothing

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I enjoy how everyone has just given up on this and want the train wreck to conclude because they just hate the romantic interest that much LOL. If you don’t enjoy it as a traditional Yuri and more a weird psychological tale it’s not that bad

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I for one am still enjoying this manga and find the outrage frankly a tad overblown. I may not agree with the action of the characters or even find them likeable, but i can still appreciate the manga itself as a drama story~

Mechaposadist
joined Jan 13, 2023

why are people mad at ami, she is literally being preyed upon! she is a VICTIM!!! that teacher needs to be locked up!!

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

This manga just gives such bad vibes and has done since the beginning. Idk, man.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

why are people mad at ami, she is literally being preyed upon! she is a VICTIM!!! that teacher needs to be locked up!!

Realistically, she IS the victim, but she sought the adult out and she initiated the kiss that got her a slap to the face.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

So, I finally decided to read this chapter... Honestly? As much as I hate Ami, Rei is pathetic. Characters like her deserve every single drop of unhappyness and misery the plot sends their way...

Not reading this anymore...

last edited at May 11, 2024 10:47PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Midnightgunner posted:

So, I finally decided to read this chapter... Honestly? As much as I hate Ami, Rei is pathetic. Characters like her deserve every single drop of unhappyness and misery the plot sends their way...

See you next chapter.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Midnightgunner posted:

See you next chapter.

Not If 4chan spoils It for me...

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Uwahahahaha!!! The yandere vibes were beautiful and so welcome XD You go for it, Rei!

joined Sep 10, 2022

Uwahahahaha!!! The yandere vibes were beautiful and so welcome XD You go for it, Rei!

Right? Challenge accepted. I suspect there's reasons for her crush's disposition though and we'll likely see some of those. Should be an interesting last 3. Unstoppable force vs immovable object but taken a bit seriously. I like the art too. Something about it is really nice.

last edited at May 12, 2024 9:56AM

joined May 9, 2017

Yup, I do feel the same. I just don't like people that have so little self-respect. Sometimes, authors are trying to give those characters some depth and complexity, so you can like them them despite their flows. But in this manga, nothing have been made to make me like the MC, I just find her pathetic and annoying.

In a sense, Ami is a much more interesting character.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Dynasty's reactions have been pretty overblown; please take your time if it means a high quality release!

To reply you must either login or sign up.