Forum › Posts by yurifan97

yurifan97
joined Feb 27, 2023

I read this years ago.. was just thinking abt it when it shows up as the featured chapter. Rereading it I realized read it 8 years ago.. what a beautiful story

joined Feb 27, 2023

Wait so she actually walks in on them fucking? Wow ntr tag getting added when we eventually get the translation.. this shit sucks lol

joined Feb 27, 2023

Woulda dropped this if she didnt get her shit rocked

yurifan97
Love Bullet discussion 19 Jan 07:16
joined Feb 27, 2023

If we kill the childhood friend ending rn im so done

yurifan97
joined Feb 27, 2023

Wishing the absolute worst for the writer of this one. Cheers!

yurifan97
joined Feb 27, 2023

God fucking damn… that was beautiful!

joined Feb 27, 2023

Need a shower after that chapter.. fucking vile

joined Feb 27, 2023

Hiroko blows so hard lol
Last 2 chapters dropped my opinion of this manga immensely.

joined Feb 27, 2023

You people do realize this doesn't have to be written specifically to match your tastes, right? Not everyone likes the same types of stories as you. What you consider yuri heresy may be someone else's cup of tea.

Besides, you're not even paying to read here. Chill, please.

Oh and @randm this was answering the other comments, not yours. Yours is fine.

Let me hate read in peace. Thx

You can deliberately make yourself angry all you want, but it would be nice if you didn't make your anger into everyone else's problem, too.

So let me get this straight.. you want me to not voice my opinion on.. checks notes a public comment section.. nice try lil bro

joined Feb 27, 2023

You people do realize this doesn't have to be written specifically to match your tastes, right? Not everyone likes the same types of stories as you. What you consider yuri heresy may be someone else's cup of tea.

Besides, you're not even paying to read here. Chill, please.

Oh and @randm this was answering the other comments, not yours. Yours is fine.

Let me hate read in peace. Thx

joined Feb 27, 2023

I don't understand why Japanese mangaka like to tell this kind of story in yuri.
Another unrequited love with a straight girl who get jealous when her best friend has another friend who actually understand her struggle with falling in love with a girl who is so dense that she can't even see when their BEST FRIEND is stupidly in love to her when they are literally in front of them ! I HATE THIS KIND OF CHARACTER SO MUNCH. They are so fucking stupid ! Or stupidly awful when you know that they actually knew how their BEST FRIEND loved them but prefer to dodge the subject and choose to sleep with the maximum of guys and report all of her adventure to show her how normal and natural it's to be with a man.
They are so unlovable.... This is the last chapter I'm reading from this... thing.
If she wants to be in the closet for the rest of her life, good for her ! But she shouldn't monopolize her BEST FRIEND from getting close with other people and trying to move on from their stupid unrequited love ! You have a f*cking boyfriend girl, let her go !
This is why I call this kind of character selfish straight girl.

Gigachad response.
I’m with everyone saying eri stinks.. complete unlikeable character with no redeeming scenes so far

joined Feb 27, 2023

And drop ! I have enough with this trope of a cold introvert and a selfish extravert. With one only living for her love of music and the other doing "bad things" to steam off from the pressure she has by being the daughter of two prestigious musicians.
Also, a love triangle with whom ? The faceless boyfriend or the kouhai who is not even in the cover and has 0 change to end with the MC.
But Really ! Beginning your yuri manga a het kiss ! Next step, beginning a yuri manga with the girl getting fuck by a guy ? Oh, sorry we already have that :/ ! That such a great way to turn you off from continuing your reading. At least for me

Holy fucking chad. Took the words out of my mouth…
Fucking hate het in my yuri (het guy btw)

yurifan97
Ma Chérie discussion 18 May 06:58
joined Feb 27, 2023

Beautiful art + plot
Blessed my day
One of my fav oneshots now, if only it wasnt a oneshot

yurifan97
joined Feb 27, 2023

Read extra only = happy
Srs tho this is why I hate tragedy. like how much better would it have been for a bunch of chapters like the extra instead of that borderline evil heartwrenching i was forced to endure.

yurifan97
joined Feb 27, 2023

Ohh fuck off, this is why I cant do tragedy. I’m crying.. being sad sucks

yurifan97
Cat Love discussion 04 Mar 04:53
joined Feb 27, 2023

Yes, yes it is cheating? Even if we assume that the fmc was polyamorous, instead of just a shitty human which her face implied in the cheating reveal page. What kind of stupid argumeny is that? If you had STD and didn't mention it to other party when having sex, you wouldnt call it a miscommunication. You would call ot being a horny asshole.

Exactly. Overall just poor writing tbh. Sucks cuz the arts rlly nice