Forum › The Flirty Tenant and the Pretty Landlady discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I call foul! If her character is a sexy Chinese vampire, why isn't it hopping? "I knew what she was ... the minute I saw all the jumping ropes packed inside her coffin!"

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

This is magnificent!

joined Apr 10, 2023

This mc is like the sole acceptable kind of "landlord" since she's renting out a room in the place she lives rather than owning extra homes to extract value from them. Wouldn't be surprised if that's a kind of renting that was never really persecuted, since the scale makes it pretty unlikely to effect society.
Also she's hot, another key aspect to being acceptable lol

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

How's your new tenant? "Sexy...I mean, sweaty!"

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

DID THEY FUCK?

No, the clothes fell on the ground on their own while they were talking about art. /s

Don't you hate it when that happens? Here you are, trying to have a profound conversation about aesthetic ideals with your hot crush, and your clothes just. Won't. Stay. On.

last edited at Oct 4, 2023 5:53PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

We may have waited 9 months, but in just two chapters, Huang Qi already closed the distance from letting Bo He feast her eyes on her to gently stroking her arm. So the flirting is heating up at a healthy rate, I think

last edited at Oct 5, 2023 9:13AM

joined Jan 11, 2014

As an artist who figure draws this feels so sacrilegious but I'm ready to ignore that to embrace the smexy.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That escalated quickly.

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

Whew, that was intense. I'd love an ice-cold can of Nice right now. But I'll settle for a Cooloog.

joined May 10, 2021

Wasn't expecting this development this fast.
I'm very much not complaining however, that was great.
Thanks for the chapter!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Well, she's TROUBLE.

joined Jan 14, 2020

So much for "Chinese censorship doesn't allow sexy yuri"

Unless the author actually lives in Taiwan or something.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

It's censored on Weibo. I'm blindly guessing the crabless version was posted briefly somewhere for grabbing or PMed to the interested parties.

joined Apr 10, 2023

The credits say the raw provider is "the artist," seems like there might be some backroom dealing going on, haha. Anyway damn this comic is good huh

joined Jan 11, 2022

I'm so glad we don't have to deal with the CCP censorship, this is a lovely story so far!

Thanks for the upload!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Them going physical so early on took everything I could ever expect or look forward in this story

LunaaSnow Uploader
Zephyr Scans
joined Oct 7, 2021

It's censored on Weibo. I'm blindly guessing the crabless version was posted briefly somewhere for grabbing or PMed to the interested parties.

both! the minimally censored versions with the nips black box'd was briefly posted on weibo for the rest while the fully nude ones were PMed to us

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

holy shit this last chapter

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

I get the feeling their relationship will only deteriorate

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

love the chemistry and the allure and thoughts on what makes someone irresistible. This looks like it could be really interesting. It's really hard to put your finger on this the way the atmosphere keeps shifting. As it should around a mysterious and mercurial semi-stranger.

To reply you must either login or sign up.