joined Sep 27, 2017

Mission failed successfully. Seems like the twins had a fun night haha

woah there thats going too fast

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Khorne, eh? That simplifies things.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

wait she's 21 and supposed to be almost the same age as the mistress? Is that correct because that would mean the mistress had her daughter at an exceedingly young age and that the young miss herself would have to still be exceedingly young herself.

And like sure the young lady is definitely a young teenager at best, but genuinely putting the Mistress in the 22 to 24 age range feels like it doesn't really add up. There's definitely a couple years that both the mistress and young lady should be older than this would put them or else the Mistress would have needed to have had her daughter at like 12-14 and given how the mistress looked the same as she does now when she last saw her younger sister and thus got married, 12-14 hell even her being as young as 16 at that time wouldn't add up.

Which like fair enough the biggest mistake any author ever makes is putting hard numbers on chronology because it's rife with "wait a second that simply would not work" moments like this. So I'm not gonna bother bothering with it anymore than I already have. Still struck me though because while I can believe the translation is accurate I just don't think the author is correct here lmao.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

wait she's 21 and supposed to be almost the same age as the mistress? Is that correct because that would mean the mistress had her daughter at an exceedingly young age and that the young miss herself would have to still be exceedingly young herself.

And like sure the young lady is definitely a young teenager at best, but genuinely putting the Mistress in the 22 to 24 age range feels like it doesn't really add up.

To be honest, as I was translating I was doubtful too. I tried to imagine a scenario where Aria would fit and it's complicated.

But 21 is written in plain numbers, so there's no mistake. And Chloé mumbles 奥さまとほとんど同じ年齢だわ

It could also be translated to "practically" or "basically", "virtually" (the same age).

I think the two maids are 16 or 17 (?). The Young Lady could be 10/12.

If we imagine Sophia had her daughter at 18 (or maybe earlier, who knows in that Victorian setting), maybe they're 6/7 years apart. Does that count as "almost". I don't know.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That chapter seems just weird. Isn't the art off too? And it's kinda all over the place, explaining stuff here, rushing stuff there, what the heck ...

Personally I'd rather have had some serial killer barge into the mansion and murder half the cast, that would have been less obnoxious than that little sister.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The important that this two news are adult so is not problematic see them xxx :)

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

im just sad that the sis didnt get the slapped for the grope

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Time to get into even more incest.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

This story is turning into a mess, but it's a horny mess so I don't mind.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Lily can go.

And stay go.

joined Jul 8, 2019

That chapter seems just weird. Isn't the art off too? And it's kinda all over the place

Yet the mods didn't feel it worth of a what the fuck I'm reading

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Why is everyone so horny for chloe

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

What in the hell is going on now?!

joined Dec 3, 2023

Don't tell me it's going to be foursome thing...

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I smell an 'everyone x everyone' kinda situation looming on the horizon and if so i'm so down with that

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Unlikely, I'm counting six women.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Let the orgy commence!

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Temporally ambiguous Twister

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I guess that's one way to keep Mia relevant

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Let the orgy commence!

The Sora no Woto way

joined May 3, 2014

that will suck really bad, well time to get into reading the comments first before i ever read a new chapter, and will wait untill this story is over

the way this story is going the maids in the end the end might as well be sex salves cuz every one can do everything to them :/

also the romance tag ain’t there so i think we might have some werdo ending that is some poor form of poly/orgy? sexual relation? :c

last edited at Dec 16, 2023 5:11AM

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Wtfox, this poly getting complicated

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Looks to me the couples are already set in stone.

Sophia x Chloé
Aria x Mia
Korn x Lily

IMO, it's the end game. Not some forced poly.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Personally I don't understand all the hate Poly frequently receives, but ah well lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.