Forum › Your Scent is a Little Sweet discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

How do these wonky nonsensical genders work again? The betas are equal to our standard genders? The Alphas are the dominant hermaphrodite genders? And the omegas are the submissive hermaphrodite genders? Is that right? Honestly I think I need some sort of visual aid, like a chart or a graph, to keep it all straight.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

How do these wonky nonsensical genders work again? The betas are equal to our standard genders? The Alphas are the dominant hermaphrodite genders? And the omegas are the submissive hermaphrodite genders? Is that right? Honestly I think I need some sort of visual aid, like a chart or a graph, to keep it all straight.

Beta = usually regular human. No over the top rutting/horny mode.
Omega = Submissive, throws out super pheromones alphas cannot resist. In standard omegaverse, male omega can conceive and give birth (which is why this thing came to be originally, BL impregnation).
Alpha = Competitive and territorial, goes crazy for omega pheromones. Depending on the setting, female omegas may have something akin to penis that can be used to impregnate an omega.

Are writers consistent with this stuff? Not really, everyone has their own rules.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Depending on the setting, female omegas may have something akin to penis that can be used to impregnate an omega.

...female alphas may have something...

Are writers consistent with this stuff? Not really, everyone has their own rules.

Most doujins I've seen include the explanation on the first page or as a "teacher teaches children" moment in the beginning.
Of course it can well be that it's a rote standard explanation the doujin's setting itself doesn't necessarily follow, they aren't generally translated.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

what's with the sudden spotlight at the bottom of page 2
normally i'd think it's censorship but tang chao's still wearing her top

joined Dec 20, 2022

farts mint oh yeah you like that don't you

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Really curious about what the redhead meant on the last panel. She's obviously the older sister Li Zhixu has been texting with before, but she seems to recognize Tang Chao despite just arriving to town? Does she mean she'll keep it a secret from Li Zhixu that Tang Chao went to a love hotel with someone else, assuming from her sister's texts that the two of them have something more going on that a one-night stand?

last edited at Jun 7, 2023 3:36AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I would spout the same cringe factor stuff but the fact she's going all Fume Shroom is hilarious.

farts mint oh yeah you like that don't you

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Soulmates AU go

joined Sep 1, 2017

Omega = Submissive, throws out super pheromones alphas cannot resist. In standard omegaverse, male omega can conceive and give birth (which is why this thing came to be originally, BL impregnation).
Alpha = Competitive and territorial, goes crazy for omega pheromones. Depending on the setting, female omegas may have something akin to penis that can be used to impregnate an omega.

So essentially what your saying is my crude assessment was basically right? Sigh. Oh well the story is good so far. I can pretty much pretend it's a normal yuri story as long as it leaves the whole bizarre sex anatomy in the abstract.

last edited at Jun 7, 2023 6:19PM

joined Sep 1, 2017

So essentially what your saying is my crude assessment was basically right? Sigh. Oh well the story is good so far. I can pretty much pretend it's a normal yuri story as long as it leaves the whole bizarre sex anatomy in the abstract.

Me after reading the latest chapter : Damnit past me why couldn't you keep your big mouth shut?!

last edited at Jun 7, 2023 6:20PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Me after reading the latest chapter : Damnit past me why couldn't you keep your big mouth shut?!

Bahaha. I'm cool with the some people being irresistible to one another, maybe against their will kind of story, but that pheromone... cloud being forced out was a bit far.

last edited at Jun 8, 2023 10:23AM

joined May 10, 2021

Little Sparrow's about to get some fine action.
Thanks for the update!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Little Sparrow's about to get some fine action.

That's what she went to the hotel for, anyway. ;-)

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Never trust peeps that don't like stroking pussy

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I know they explained it but the rules of the cardgame still confuse me

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

doesn't matter, they kissed

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

doesn't matter, they kissed

The card game was nothing but a convenient setup for the MCs to kiss in way such they can deny any relationship progress later on. :-)

last edited at Sep 10, 2023 3:24AM

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Sorry folks, there was a mix-up where Chapter 28 was uploaded as "27". The real Chapter 27 has been uploaded now - and hopefully the card game makes more sense now!

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Does anybody where we can read the rest of the chapters to this?

(Or does anybody know if this will still be updated?)

last edited at Nov 5, 2023 10:58AM

joined May 10, 2021

What a treat of a chapter.
Now, if the silver haired manager could stop what she's trying to do right now, it'd be perfect.
Thanks for the update!

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

urrrghhh I want more and after that I want ten more series like this

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

What a treat of a chapter.
Now, if the silver haired manager could stop what she's trying to do right now, it'd be perfect.
Thanks for the update!

Noo. Let them suffer. I want the drama.

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Anybody know where to access the raws for this?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Anybody know where to access the raws for this?

This series ended in September, with 86 chapters--- the raws are on Bilibili, but if you look up its Chinese name: 你的味道有點甜, you'll find it there.

joined Aug 23, 2011

To reply you must either login or sign up.