Forum › Your Scent is a Little Sweet discussion

joined Jan 3, 2020

Omegaverse is wild. When they talk about glands and stuff it feels like a scifi story.

Question at the ABO experts. Alphas can impregnate Omegas, right? Do Alphas always have a penis or how does it work in this universe? Wondering how the girl can just hide the bulge while wearing a bikini.

Most ABO stories have alphas always having a penis and omegas always having a vagina.

This story seems to follow that rule, as well. It actually took me like 2-3 reads to notice it, but there's a certain scene where it is obvious.

Watch her hands in the bottom panel on this page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_scent_is_a_little_sweet_ch05#3

There's really only one explanation for that pose lol.

last edited at Jul 30, 2024 5:35AM

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

Did anyone notice the little translators note on the end of page 5 lmao.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_scent_is_a_little_sweet_ch48#6

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I remember reading a yuri Omegaverse some years ago and I don't even remember its plot or its name but I do remember that it scared me the the f out of this genre. I said I'm not touching this genre again.

This story here is completely different than that but ngl, I'm not a fan of futa stuff. Idk if that's the reason some parts here are censored (probably not) but I think that it's kinda obvious from 3 panels that the Alpha here has male genitals. Of course everyone likes what they like, but I wish since the whole Alpha/Beta/Omega are like extra genders, that it would be more common for female Alphas to not have to have that most of the time. Since reproducing in this universe doesn't depend on their "human" gender anyway.

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

I remember reading a yuri Omegaverse some years ago and I don't even remember its plot or its name but I do remember that it scared me the the f out of this genre. I said I'm not touching this genre again.

This story here is completely different than that but ngl, I'm not a fan of futa stuff. Idk if that's the reason some parts here are censored (probably not) but I think that it's kinda obvious from 3 panels that the Alpha here has male genitals. Of course everyone likes what they like, but I wish since the whole Alpha/Beta/Omega are like extra genders, that it would be more common for female Alphas to not have to have that most of the time. Since reproducing in this universe doesn't depend on their "human" gender anyway.

If it makes you feel any better the animistic nature of ABO means those genitals are almost certainly not intended to be the recognizable human ones you might be imagining lol

last edited at Aug 24, 2024 12:17AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

If it makes you feel any better the animistic nature of ABO means those genitals are almost certainly not intended to be the recognizable human ones you might be imagining lol

Oh the one I had read was definitely the human realistic type and on top of that very r*pey too. I don't know if it makes me feel better imagining they have some wolf d**k instead of a human though lol. For now this story looks great and it's good that these parts are censored, although it would be better if we could just get "regular" yuri scenes uncensored lol

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Oh the one I had read was definitely the human realistic type and on top of that very r*pey too. I don't know if it makes me feel better imagining they have some wolf d**k instead of a human though lol. For now this story looks great and it's good that these parts are censored, although it would be better if we could just get "regular" yuri scenes uncensored lol

I've never seen anything that was animalistic personally. And in most of what I've read the female alpha has access to both (without going into detail). I'm assuming that's what this series does as well.

last edited at Aug 24, 2024 12:45PM

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

I've never seen anything that was animalistic personally. And in most of what I've read the female alpha has access to both (without going into detail). I'm assuming that's what this series does as well.

This comic went as far as having the scent glands in the neck that can be supressed through biting. This is on the high end of animal traits for ABO I think, clearly not particularly caring about human anatomy, so I wouldn't rule out anything lol. It's practically a crypto-furry story :P

last edited at Aug 26, 2024 4:01AM

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

This comic went as far as having the scent glands in the neck that can be supressed through biting. This is on the high end of animal traits for ABO I think, clearly not particularly caring about human anatomy, so I wouldn't rule out anything lol. It's practically a crypto-furry story :P

Having glands is typical though, not extreme. I think every series I've read has glands and marking. Those are pretty much staples. That doesn't translate to the other parts looking like an animals. I've never read a specifically yuri ABO story where "those parts" were animalistic in the way I'm assuming you mean. I've only read comic varieties though, maybe it's that way in a novel. But anytime it's been uncensored, it's been "normal."

last edited at Aug 26, 2024 6:47AM

joined Apr 2, 2023

I know omega-verse plays it fast and loose with the rules so it can be hard to know what type they're going for at first. In this case whatever is going on down there it's either magically gone or waaaay different than standard since she is hiding as a "beta" fashion model who does photoshoots including swimwear. The majority of time it seems like she can physically pass without any concerns.

To reply you must either login or sign up.