Forum › Maou to Yuri discussion

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Everybody is going to win!

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

The witch could win this time, but since the Maou can be kissed easily maybe this is not relevant for the development,lol

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

I'd say Brave wins this race. But the maid will win the war

joined Jan 6, 2017

For me Witch and Brave are a tie for this one
For the whole series though it's gotta be Priestess

Bentoki Uploader
Vgz0nqk
Helvetica Scans
joined Jul 20, 2021

Maid is destroying again

https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg649743?track=ct_episode

last edited at May 22, 2022 1:31PM

carlosraruto
Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

School swimsuits are good civilization

Also...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maou_to_yuri_ch5_1#18

God, I wish that was me

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh jesus help me i cant decide btw Maid and Witch...

carlosraruto
Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh jesus help me i cant decide btw Maid and Witch...

When 'flat is justice' faces 'Oppai is truth'

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Judging by the heart rate alone, it would bet the Maid, but based on chemistry, it has to be the Brave.

joined Jun 25, 2021

everyone but the witch put on a good showing this time

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Between Priestess and Brave for this one.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Bentoki posted:

Maid is destroying again

I can't see the votes but if she's winning by a lot I'll lose interest in this real quick, I'll always prefer a fun and spicy dynamic for romance, but if the maid always win then what's the point... can't beat a gang of maid otakus

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Bentoki posted:

Maid is destroying again

I can't see the votes but if she's winning by a lot I'll lose interest in this real quick, I'll always prefer a fun and spicy dynamic for romance, but if the maid always win then what's the point... can't beat a gang of maid otakus

I'm the same. I liked the idea of a harem romance where the votes decide which girl did best every chapter, but if the fans of the most popular girl just steamroller the opposition every single time regardless of what actually happened in the chapter... then this is going to get boring fast.

This time, the princess won by a comfy margin. The witch did pretty well too, and at first I was going to say it was a draw -- but when the princess kissed the maou the reactions of the other four made very clear that they all felt outmatched and defeated. As for the maid, her performance was probably the weakest of the five. If the votes make her the winner I think I'm dropping this.

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

I don't get why her Japanese audience is simping so much for the maid, she's not that interesting among the candidates...

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Maid is making her heart pound quite effortlessly

Brave and the Princess did a good job, especially the princess

last edited at May 23, 2022 3:13AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I just love "Demonic Lesbian Democracy The Comic".

Shame we can't actually vote in a timely manner,but definitely a concept that needs to be done more.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Bentoki posted:

Maid is destroying again

I'm the same. I liked the idea of a harem romance where the votes decide which girl did best every chapter, but if the fans of the most popular girl just steamroller the opposition every single time regardless of what actually happened in the chapter... then this is going to get boring fast.

Wouldn't be the first time tribalism had displaced merit-based competition. :-)

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

I also voted for Maid-chan

joined Jan 28, 2022

I feel like maid is probably endgame, with brave as a close second and priestess in third. witch and princess haven't shown any potential for chemistry beyond comic relief imo

joined Jul 21, 2020

I feel like maid is probably endgame

Yeah, it's decided by the vote of the readers and since there's a majority of the readers who always vote for maid... well, what you said.
I also think endgame's gotta be near because I doubt the manga can last for long if things keep going like that, with the maid always winning everything. Unless drastic measures are taken. If I was the author I would make the maid perish in an accident (sorry to maid fans) and then restart the contests with the other four and minister-chan. Perhaps if there's no maid then the voting would become more objective / less biased.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No need to kill the maid lo/ but maybe change the rewards to a colored page instead of the driving force of the plot, because right now, no matter what the others do, it feels like the maid will win anyway without trying and not really caring (as her description says)

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

The Witch is an easy W here. I didn’t even have to see the others. Witch, Brave, Priestess, Maid, and PK.

everyone but the witch put on a good showing this time

Lies.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I kinda get the feeling that whoever wrote this manga just took the run-of-the-mill plot of a super typical, ordinary, lamestream harem romcom (the type you find by the hundreds in shounen magazines) and replaced the stereotypical male mc with a girl. Heck, if it wasn't for her hairstyle, you wouldn't even notice the gender switch.

And yet, I see no issues.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

"it appears the princess knight is still only 12 years old."

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

"A witch from the eastern kingdom. Her skin is 10 years old"
Understandable!

last edited at May 27, 2022 1:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.