Forum › Maou to Yuri discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

To be fair, that's mainly my way of translating "Maou-sama" due to how cringey "Demon King-sama" would sound.

ouch, there goes my hope and dream. Ah well, I'm still shipping those two though, I just really like the Minister in general.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Maid is basically the True Love®/Childhood Friend Romance choice. The Demon King is very sexually shy and kind of middle-schoolish, so it's believable she'd want the most idealistic, romantic choice. I thought everyone did great this time, each showing their personality. How did the Demon King "follow up?" Did she grope the Priestess' breasts?

ALSO: From the look in her eyes, if she kisses the maid, they will "swap."

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 9:37PM

Bentoki Uploader
Vgz0nqk
Helvetica Scans
joined Jul 20, 2021

Shoutout to pekoe for fixing the chapters, I re-edited volume 1 with volume raws, so it should be a bit nicer to read now.

Screenshot_20210628-161653_chrome
joined Oct 22, 2021

I'd say Brave wins this race. But the maid will win the war

I completely agree, im really routing for either one of those two. The Witch is too mature, the Priestess (although being my favorite -dere type, Tsundere [at best]) is in my opinion not ideal for the Demon-King and simply for the Princess Knight its just a pass (her personality don't really fit with the Demon-King's + she kinda annoying... :|.

joined Jul 29, 2022

just give her all of girls

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

No new chapter? :(

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

No new chapter? :(

Hmm…

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Oh, I was already here a month ago…

To reply you must either login or sign up.