Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Oi Nadeshiko's mom is pulling shenanigans

joined May 3, 2014

Nadeshiko is great and all but im on team Jun with this one. I think there's some hint that akane indeed feels something to jun and i would feel bad if that means nothing at the end

ofc jun means bloody efing nothing! she SHPULD be nothing since she was not even the main character in the story, her personality is so bloody immature and childish that will be an shity fit for Akane since we NEVER got any hin of Akane liking jun in any shape or form!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

the creator chick is annoying, seems like she'll just keep messing with MC for very little reason

I do wish she'd stop messing with Akane. Akane is innocent and a bit confused, but doing her best. She definitely doesn't deserve to be messed with.

Miss creator is simply somehow the most socially Incompetent of the cast

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The MC suuucks so munch ! She's willing to do it with a sex robot but not with an actual human. Come on !
Another childhood friend who will never end with the MC. Really, childhood friends are cursed in yuri manga. They mostly are used as drama bringer. Always behind the new girl. It's sad to follow their struggles to get MC attention when you already know how it will end.

Dude. Seriously.

Jun isn't some typical childhood friend archetype, she is much younger than Akane. You lot are the weird ones for wanting her to fuck a girl she has always seen as a little sister figure.

And Jun has been behaving terribly, even know she can only make things about herself, she doesn't even think about what Akane wants or feels, she just sees her as a trophy to be won.

And while I'm at it, Creator lady is a massive idiot too, she somehow thinks that these random drama tropes will do any good, all she has done is make it harder for Nadeshiko to connect with Akane as all her plans have been counter productive.

"Will do it with a robot but not with an actual human" the whole premise of this story is that Akane doesn't see her as "just a robot" that's even re emphasized this very chapter.

joined Mar 7, 2023

Can I just say how disturbing it is that Miss Creator knows exactly where they are and can just take over a tv which must also have a camera and mic for her to be able to see and hear them in what's meant to be a very private room.

last edited at May 27, 2023 6:00AM

Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023

You lot split between Nadeshiko and Jun, meanwhile i am on team poly.

In fact, i wanted to see these two do some munching- munching together, asides of topping Akane. Yes i am kinda weird that way :D

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

The MC suuucks so munch ! She's willing to do it with a sex robot but not with an actual human. Come on !
Another childhood friend who will never end with the MC. Really, childhood friends are cursed in yuri manga. They mostly are used as drama bringer. Always behind the new girl. It's sad to follow their struggles to get MC attention when you already know how it will end.

It's not the fault of the MC that the author brought the "childhood friend" into an already budding romance.
That's the reason the "childhood friend never wins", because writers stuff them in as conflict, not because there's anything wrong with the childhood friend. There's no reason Akane should just pick Jun because she's a human. She's already been conflicted about Nadeshiko's seeming real emotions, and she's not going to cheat just because she's confused about that.

joined Oct 3, 2021

fuck it, three way scissoring or we riot

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

soooooooo... something like this?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

soooooooo... something like this?

Something like this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/selfcest_in_the_forest#22

Though I don't think this should end with that

Untitled
joined May 25, 2023

Goddddddd, pleasepleaseplease just get over the Jun conflict already

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^no

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

i like jun. i find her endearing but sadly this isn't the manga for her. definitely would read a spinoff or similar story setup without the android

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Can I just say how disturbing it is that Miss Creator knows exactly where they are and can just take over a tv which must also have a camera and mic for her to be able to see and hear them in what's meant to be a very private room.

I mean, she did create a human-level robot.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

i like jun. i find her endearing but sadly this isn't the manga for her. definitely would read a spinoff or similar story setup without the android

“The android” lol

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I skipped straight to the end for the comments. And ofc you all are crazy… -_-

Anyway, I’m only reading this manga in the first place because I was checking the love triangle tag. I thought it was going to be the co-worker lol (poor her). I’m not disappointed that Jun showed up, though. It adds a good dynamic. I’m ready for more shenanigans.

last edited at Jun 7, 2023 3:35PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

My God really we gonna cut off scanlating there? Ugh. You know, this has a really good plot besides just being fucking sexy as hell.

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

So was this dropped due to licensing? I wanted to see what was going to happen.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So was this dropped due to licensing? I wanted to see what was going to happen.

It will take some months to catch up but this way you can actually throw money at the system

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

So would that be a science baby, or a non-science baby, technically speaking?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Loved the way they handled this whole locked in a room thing. It was so, so sweet, but goddamn am I getting tired of Nadeshiko's mama being a cockblock at the worst times. I just hate how she's just always there to unnecessarily delay the story even if I am curious what this whole baby situation is going to be about....

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This got pretty wholesome and sweet, before more wackiness ensued. Akane insisting on hearing out what Nadeshiko had to say and genuinely listening to her is actually a pretty rare sight in manga/anime land. She cares , which makes her a more compelling MC to me than the vast majority in the sex comedy genre.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Nadeshiko, can you just tell mum to fcuk the right off please.

this. I'm gonna root for Jun purely because I hate the "mom" so much.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Science babies incoming!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Ceramics?

To reply you must either login or sign up.