Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Poly endinh or nothing

This would be a terrible example of poly

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Yo protag so useless, even her sexbots return to their mother's home.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I hope Jun actually bought the heart cleavage dress.

Time for either funny drunk sex or somehow they get serious and reject Jun for good (I hope not).

joined Oct 1, 2022

Please! I don't want this to end in a threesome. I've had enough of the forced threesome. I hope Akane won't do anything with Jun.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yo protag so useless, even her sexbots return to their mother's home.

Thanks for this comment. I laughed so much.

It's funny cos it's SO true hah hah hah hoo hoo hee hee.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Guys, out of topic but anyone know if the author's other work "Hitozuma to JK" was dropped?

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Please! I don't want this to end in a threesome. I've had enough of the forced threesome. I hope Akane won't do anything with Jun.

Don't worry. At the very most, Jun will try to do something to Akane... and Akane will submit at first (since she's a hopeless bottom) but suddenly she will picture Nadeshiko in her head and after that she'll reject Jun.

Most Japanese people don't like suspense. They like to know, since the very beginning, exactly what a story is about and where it's going to lead; only after having sound, reliable info they will decide whether to follow it or not. And this manga hasn't been hiding anything: all the hints, since chapter 1, make it crystal clear that Nadeshiko x Akane is otp at the end.

joined May 29, 2021

Could you please point me to all these threesomes you seem to keep running into? For something you say is so ubiquitous I sure as hell am not seeing very many.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Jun really is the nuisance that keeps on giving, isn't she... Based on how the story was originally set up, I'm pretty confident this ultimately won't be going down the poly route but still, I'm tired of the love triangle (?) already. It's not even that I dislike characters like Jun out of principle or anything. And I get how and why she's here to throw off the main couple's development and add to drama, make the story progress, etc. The way she was introduced and her relation to the Akane reminds me of that one JK girl, whose name I currently can't recall, that comes back after years for the MC in Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu, but in that case I still find it easy to sympathise with the girl. I don't know, I just find Jun particularly unlikeable and overall uninteresting. I was kinda disappointed when Nadeshiko seemed okay with the whole threesome thing in chapter 14, but her attitude towards the end and in chapter 15 gives me hope that something might actually snap inside that AI programmed heart of hers.

But I'm being an absolute and unnecessary bore right now lmao I still enjoy the story (and the art) a lot, I don't mean to shit on it, and I doubt I'd drop it no matter where things go from now.

last edited at Mar 18, 2023 3:15PM

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Don't worry. At the very most, Jun will try to do something to Akane... and Akane will submit at first (since she's a hopeless bottom) but suddenly she will picture Nadeshiko in her head and after that she'll reject Jun.

Most Japanese people don't like suspense. They like to know, since the very beginning, exactly what a story is about and where it's going to lead; only after having sound, reliable info they will decide whether to follow it or not. And this manga hasn't been hiding anything: all the hints, since chapter 1, make it crystal clear that Nadeshiko x Akane is otp at the end.

Agree with everything you said + I love your username. Queen Marie-Antoinette would approve lol

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

this one never fails to deliver

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Alright so Nadeshiko looks like Kikuri Hiroi to me now, just not completely wasted all the time.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

akane is way too weak to being hit on by younger girls... she is living life on the edge...

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Agree with everything you said + I love your username. Queen Marie-Antoinette would approve lol

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

akane is way too weak to being hit on by younger girls... she is living life on the edge...

Lmao so true.

I can’t blame her though. Jun being honest and straightforward like this is really something. If someone put the moves on me like that I would stand no chance lol

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Alright so Nadeshiko looks like Kikuri Hiroi to me now, just not completely wasted all the time.

Bocchi The Rock AU where Kikuri is a sex robot and either Seika or Eliza are her creator.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I can imagine her after the fall:
"It was the girls, officer, they forcefully seduced me! I'm an innocent victim!"

Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023

Contrary to some peoples here who reject Jun and though of her as a nuisance, i actually like a straightforward character like her. Polyending isn't realistic in this case, the premise already hinted that the MC and her Bot are gonna be the end goal. But as a yuri harem lover, i still hope for a threesome ed.

joined Sep 22, 2021

There is a chance with a threesome ending, since this author did make a NTR manga which a wife and a highschool girl like nothing. So I personally think a bit strange from usual ending could be happening

Chibi%20raiden%20pfp
joined Jun 17, 2016

Idk but Jun kinda pissed me off somehow. Well, I understand she's not the "villain" here, but srsly her advances were just too annoying sometimes. Like, enough is enough, girl. Why keep on forcing yourself on someone? But then Akane is really a pushover so... :v I hope this ends with Akane getting together with Nadeshiko, whereas Jun realized Akane wouldn't be hers but stayed as her friend (better yet, found another person to fall in love with).

Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023

There is a chance with a threesome ending, since this author did make a NTR manga which a wife and a highschool girl like nothing. So I personally think a bit strange from usual ending could be happening

These two things are totally different tho. Stealing someone significant others or vice versa, is not the same with becoming another lovers of someones with the consents of their other lovers.

But then again, i wanted Jun and Nadeshiko to get along, so the both of them can take turn on doing our MC : P

last edited at Mar 19, 2023 8:34AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Nadeshiko finding her own worth by deciding that she only truly loves one person and isn't just a sex toy is a textbook character arc, it pretty much writes itself. I could be wrong, but I just don't see the author deviating from it much.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nadeshiko finding her own worth by deciding that she only truly loves one person and isn't just a sex toy is a textbook character arc, it pretty much writes itself. I could be wrong, but I just don't see the author deviating from it much.

Yeah, would be a weird u-turn after all that fuss about being jealous to suddenly have her go "oh, I don't care after all". Given that the series is fairly random and all that I wouldn't say it definitely can't happen but to me as well the direction seems to be pretty clear.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

One thing I feel people have missed about this chapter, by the end of the "date" Akane ended up mothering Jun. This is significant because it shows that their relationship hasn't actually changed from adult and kid even though Jun wants it otherwise.

Basically Jun failed and in too of that Akane has acquired ammunition to ward her mom's demands off now that she knows that Jun has friends in Tokyo

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

To be honest, this title seems "exciting" but now it seems worrying because robot feeling is always common in human opinion that they say robot don't have feeling. Yeah like throw your car in trash and it can't hurt you... is it? Think about it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.