Forum › Posts by RohHa

Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023

You lot split between Nadeshiko and Jun, meanwhile i am on team poly.

In fact, i wanted to see these two do some munching- munching together, asides of topping Akane. Yes i am kinda weird that way :D

RohHa
Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023
107867134_p0

^Well, something like that. But pesonally speaking, the tropes are several steps above. I copied one of the comment in the gogo : A lot of people just dismiss this as that niche yuri show but the author has really done a great job of deconstructing conventional tropes and making a frustrating but hard to put down story.
and also consider on what the AkinomaHNU said above, about how the adaptation is doing good job so far.

But then again, it's up to you to watch it or not.

RohHa
Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023
107867134_p0

^^^If you like some drama, I only can saiy "just give it a try". The reason why some peoples i know from a certain site (gogo) drops the anime adaptation was because they thought that gonna be a goody fluffy kind of anime, and when they found out that this anime have some of the classic shoujo drama (misunderstanding, lying, triangles and stuff) they leave in a heartbeat. Based on my observation though, at the very least the studio who made this adaptation do a decent job to maintain the concistency of the animations (especially in the early episodes) than said Citrus.

last edited at May 16, 2023 10:29AM

Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023

There is a chance with a threesome ending, since this author did make a NTR manga which a wife and a highschool girl like nothing. So I personally think a bit strange from usual ending could be happening

These two things are totally different tho. Stealing someone significant others or vice versa, is not the same with becoming another lovers of someones with the consents of their other lovers.

But then again, i wanted Jun and Nadeshiko to get along, so the both of them can take turn on doing our MC : P

last edited at Mar 19, 2023 8:34AM

Img66474
joined Feb 8, 2023

Contrary to some peoples here who reject Jun and though of her as a nuisance, i actually like a straightforward character like her. Polyending isn't realistic in this case, the premise already hinted that the MC and her Bot are gonna be the end goal. But as a yuri harem lover, i still hope for a threesome ed.