Capitan Shipper
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 14:37
joined Nov 23, 2018

It's bad "Huh" or good "Huh"

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Sigh.... I'm looking for funny comments such as
"wow bottom kanda NOICE", or
"Sadistic satomi is hawt, she looks like a rich CEO lady fetching her girlfriend from the mobs with the way her jacket hanging on her shoulders havdhdshsh", or
"the kitten actually can ride the lion huh lmao"
in chp12 for the lols

And i was expecting (chp6.5)
"Ookuma is gei and she didnt know it...but it all changes when the fire nation attack-", "mission failed successfully" or "thats how we react when that one person in our group brags about their lover-" kinda comments.

but the thread on the previous and half of this page is too serious for me ╮(─▽─)╭
Same (• ▽ •;)

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

joined Nov 23, 2018

Ataru can gone fuck herself is being a shitty friend

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Nothing's better than a good ol' hatefuck... except perhaps the conversations that come about the morning after the hatefuck.

What Is this ?!

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

...i like this...(・∀・)

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Wow I can't believe Kanda-kun just raped Ookuma.

I'm certainly no expert on the subject, but is it really that immoral in this context? The issue with stauatory rape is that the person can't consent, but if the two people involved are already a couple isn't consent assumed to a certain degree?

I'm not saying all examples of statutory rape are made okay if the two participants are already a couple. Definitely not. If Ookuma did sexual acts on Kanda while Kanda was unconscious or the like, that would definately NOT be okay. But in this case Kanda was under the influence of alcohol, but otherwise actively persuing sex with her girlfriend, something she'd be happy to do without the influence anyway
I just think it's a bit harsh to call this rape, when I imagine there's a lot of couples in the world who've had sex while one of them wasn't in the right state of mind, and were perfectly okay with it afterwards.
ookuma ask to go to the love hotel to make things (and She top too) have you even read the manga?

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Girl waitwaitwait

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

I m only One Who like the design of the manga lol?

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Mother don t say that it's hurt very much

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Someone know where to read the light novel version?

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Random triangle is random. Making Aki said that when she is the one who help Yori the most with Himari is very strange.Why would you help someone you love to get in love with someone else.