Forum › You Are Always Crafty discussion

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Yuni's OL art is the stuff of life.... Thanks for the translation.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I was actually debating on whether or not to grab I Love You So Much I Hate You when I saw it while looking at Manga releases for next month. Now that I've seen this I'm definitely gonna grab it when it releases.

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

I love this artist

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

am I the only one that thinks ayako's neck is a little weird? reminds me of Alisa from tekken when she removed her head to take a picture with xiaoyu and miharu lol

joined Jan 22, 2015

Me at The End: I need another 100 pages of this.

Yuni/Yen Press: We got you covered.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Cheating tag ? I mean, you can see a ring on the boss's hand multiples times and it even said it's an affair.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Cheating tag ? I mean, you can see a ring on the boss's hand multiples times and it even said it's an affair.

Seems like it. She didn't have a ring in the flashback so I guess she got married in the intervening years

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I was hoping for a wider age gap. Like 40 and 25 or something. But this is still good.

joined Jun 14, 2020

Seems like it. She didn't have a ring in the flashback so I guess she got married in the intervening years

I thought it mentioned "office affair".
But the ring on her finger is a red flag.

joined Feb 24, 2019

It is possible that she wears a ring so that people don't bother her when she's out. I know it isn't super common, but I have heard of women doing that. And an affair doesn't always refer to cheating. This could be referred to as one since they are keeping it a secret from coworkers.

Also, I wanted to say that I absolutely love watching these two interact. They have such a wonderful and loving relationship.

joined Jan 10, 2017

It is possible that she wears a ring so that people don't bother her when she's out. I know it isn't super common, but I have heard of women doing that. And an affair doesn't always refer to cheating. This could be referred to as one since they are keeping it a secret from coworkers.

Also, I wanted to say that I absolutely love watching these two interact. They have such a wonderful and loving relationship.

I think it's pretty obvious she got married in the four years between their meetings. Way too much attention was given to the ring for it to mean anything else. Not to mention the line "I wish our meeting was written by destiny" pretty much set it in stone.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I live for OL

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Unfortunately, the author's notes at the end say it's an adulteress relationship.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020
  1. Thank God there's more, can't wait for the manga. 2. The scarf thing was so hot for some reason.
joined Feb 24, 2019

Unfortunately, the author's notes at the end say it's an adulteress relationship.

Ah, I must have missed that. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to read the tankoban to get the whole story. Regardless of any of that these extras were super wholesome and totally my jam. Hopefully their story has a happy ending.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I would totally read 10 more chapters of this tbh.

joined Jun 29, 2015

At first I saw the Cheating tag: where?
Seeing the ring: lmao I understand it now

joined Jun 7, 2019

ahh I do not like adulterated relationships, first because I feel bad for the one who is being cheated and second because I feel worse about myself for shipping the protagonists but even so i will still ship them D:

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 12:35AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think the cheating spoiled the overall cuteness of the story a little, because someone is probably going to get their heart broken, and it's most likely going to be poor Fujimura.

A043a7dd-a0b0-4528-abfb-2f4ed3623fd6
joined Jan 26, 2020

I was actually debating if that was the same girl or a different girl the boss was sleeping with, since the hair shadings was different with the girl in some scenes.

joined Oct 23, 2016

The cheating/affair thing is actually quite interesting. I kinda want to know what led to the cheating. A forced marriage? An open one? I wanna know the whole story. lol

joined Dec 30, 2018

Why is there a cheating tag?
I'm scared

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

The cheating tag has me effie on this one

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

The cheating/affair thing is actually quite interesting. I kinda want to know what led to the cheating. A forced marriage? An open one? I wanna know the whole story. lol

Agreed, sounds juicy

Jpeg_20180629_180702
joined May 19, 2018

What anime is the girl on the credits page from?

To reply you must either login or sign up.