Forum › Posts by Johnpaall

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

if you french kiss your sibling infront of your friends then you have balls of steel

Only if you know what you're doing is wrong or "not accepted" in mainstream society.
To the sisters, french kissing and even fucking is perfectly normal in their eyes.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

Is there a way to remove your profile picture after setting it?

I get why you want to remove your profile pic...haHA!

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

Could we possibly have a Perv/Pervert tag, or is that too broad?

Haha, I think so.
Fetish would be more appropriate, right?

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

An option to read your past messages? Maybe a "message history" tab below your username?

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

we should fund an international "incest is wincest" movement, toward global sexual happiness.
Wars would end instantly, and birth rate would plunge, since a lot of males would be... redundant. But we're 6 billions so... Hey, maybe incest taboo is explaining this large number in the first place !

actually, the birth rate WOULD plunge... giving it a few generations... incestuous conceptions tend to give rather bad results. namely in survivability and quality/number of offspring... so yeah. if earth turned fully incestuous over night ? that would most likely very rapidly be the end of humanity.

I think you misunderstood. I believe the previous poster mentioned lesbian incest and not incest (all gender). Don't forget, I believe we were able to populate to this current size BECAUSE of incest, which was then diluted because it did not simply stop at fathers/daughters, mothers/sons and brothers/sisters. They expanded to uncles/nieces, aunts/nephews and so on. Survivability and quality/quantity increased when people drifted further and further away from "1st generation" incest, and incest altogether (well, to the best of their knowledge anyway).

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 7:56PM

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

we should fund an international "incest is wincest" movement, toward global sexual happiness.
Wars would end instantly, and birth rate would plunge, since a lot of males would be... redundant. But we're 6 billions so... Hey, maybe incest taboo is explaining this large number in the first place !

The saddest thing about this manga is that this incestuous relationship started off innocently; just a regular older sister trying to comfort her sick little sister. It turned sexual because of sexual awakening and teenage curiosity and nothing else, as far as the manga was portraying. It's sad because the mangaka is sexualizing a female sibling's relationship.

Also to note, incest is still taboo because it doesn't stop at same-sex parties. In most "reported" cases, it's largely of the opposite sex. So there goes your theory that "birth rate would plunge" and "incest taboo explains large number in the first place".
Let's also not forget your quote, "alot of males would be redundant". I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'm guessing they won't have a female mate (because of lesbian incest)? Well, if they can't get them voluntarily then they can take them by force. Rape still exists, and unfortunately for many developing countries (where birthrate is highest), abortion is still illegal. Even if conception was the result of rape and incest. It's progressive to think liberally, but there must also be a boundary and a line drawn with issues which are considered "taboo" in the first place.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

Cheating tag ? I mean, you can see a ring on the boss's hand multiples times and it even said it's an affair.

Seems like it. She didn't have a ring in the flashback so I guess she got married in the intervening years

I thought it mentioned "office affair".
But the ring on her finger is a red flag.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

That was all over the place. Like a drunken rant.

I agree. I only read this once, but after reading all the comments and getting some insights I probably would read this again.
"Like a drunken rant", maybe we should read this while tipsy/drunk, what better way to understand a drunk's mind than to become one yourself?

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

I guess bisexuals are poorly represented and grossly misunderstood. A lot of people are under the impression that bisexuals are sexually attracted to both male and female "simultaneously". Bisexuals may have more "options" because they have the best of both worlds (so to speak), but if you think bisexuals are synonymous to cheaters then you might as well say all beautiful and handsome people are cheaters too, because they may have "more options" than the average-looking person.
Do beautiful people get the same stigma as the bisexuals, though? I don't think so.
Why? Maybe more exposure and representation in a consistent medium.
This should happen to bisexuals as the heterosexuals AND the homosexuals are having a hard time understanding them too.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

If you were as smart as you think you are, you would have known that that what you thought was “sarcasm” was actually just a straight line.

"Straight line", yep, pretty much your mind's trajectory...

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 11:50PM

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

Why bisexuals are always represented in the manga as people who are sexually active or who are with many people at the same time?
I'm bisexual and none of that happened to me yet, does it come in a few years or how does it work?;-;

Yeah, give it some time. I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

You think too highly of me.

Impossible.

Heh, you should open up your narrow mind and enjoy the endless possibilities in life. If you did, you would know it was sarcasm...

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

Like chill, man. There are better things for you to do than to try to police manga discussion forums for what you consider to be an appropriate level of analysis.

Things you’re probably better suited for. Almost certainly, in fact.

Haha. I am not "trying" to do anything in the likes of "policing" manga discussions. You think too highly of me.
I am merely giving friendly advice, you can either take it or leave it. There really is no hidden agenda. Hard to believe, but some people are just nice.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 9:26PM

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

Wow finally an accurate depiction of what it feels like to date a same-sex couple in japan? Impressive

Impressive? Heh, I'll call it progressive at best.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

Yeah buddy, way to go by missing the entire point of what it was trying to say. I fucking dare you to come out to your school group that you're gay and have a relationship in such a conservative space as japan, you wouldn't last a day.

I wouldn't last a day as "anything" in conservative "any country". And quite frankly neither can you.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

For those people who didn't "get" why Rina had to protect Mayu and why she chose not to "come out" to her friends about their relationship, the answer is simple.
This manga is flawed

Yeah buddy, way to go by missing the entire point of what it was trying to say. I fucking dare you to come out to your school group that you're gay and have a relationship in such a conservative space as japan, you wouldn't last a day

This is exactly the kind of response I would expect from someone who keeps insisting there is something wrong with their eyes when in fact their spectacles are just dirty.
This story has a point, a rather weak point, but a point nonetheless, which the majority of us like and enjoy. There are these few individuals who just like to micro-analyse every little shit like their life depends on it. Like chill man, there are more productive and less stressful things you can do than mull over something that the mangaka probably did very little research on. Probably the mangaka only likes drawing cute girls loving each other because it's more pure and innocent in her eyes. Maybe LGBT issues, discrimination and an unequal society is the furthest from her mind because she only wants to focus on two girls in a sexual relationship at school? The possibilities are endless, so chill and move on.

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 11:45PM

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

For those people who didn't "get" why Rina had to protect Mayu and why she chose not to "come out" to her friends about their relationship, the answer is simple.
This manga is flawed, the story is not perfect and the mangaka can't be both a good story-teller and a good artist.
Don't over-analyse a manga that is only meant for quick enjoyment and eye-candy. Guys, you have high school or university textbooks to analyse, spend more time on those.

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

I don't fully understand Rina "protecting" Mayu when the other members of the club accept her and seem to be under the assumption Mayu is the same and aren't causing her any problems as a result. Unless Rina herself has doubts about Mayu's feelings, but that seems odd considering Mayu wanted to date her openly. This one kinda feels like Rina is overly cautious or making up a problem as an excuse. The art and translation are great though, as usual, but I just wasn't feeling this one.

There is something called life beyond the school gates. And that my friend is a lot, LOT harsher.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 9:49PM

Johnpaall
joined Jun 14, 2020

You all complain about how they don't communicate properly but I bet you were even worse in your teens.

How is never dated in high school and always focused on studying, being a loner and a social outcast, being awkward all the time, fantasizing about one of your "hot" teachers, and being a rebellious dumbfuck to your parents any worse? I don't get it...

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 11:21AM

joined Jun 14, 2020

Plot-twist: Blonde-haired girl might think that she is fooling her girlfriend by playing the pauper and neglected girlfriend, but what she doesn't know is that her girlfriend might also be playing her. By pretending to be an understanding and apologetic girlfriend, she might actually be "cheating" on her with another person right after work. The panel isn't showing but she could be working her ass off, and straight after work screw around with someone else, maybe that woman the blonde-haired girl is fucking. Their mutual friend perhaps?
Blondie thinks she is smart, but cocky and arrogant people are often blinded by the fact that there are many, many people smarter, more cunning and more evil than them. And that person could be her girlfriend.

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 5:16AM