Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I love how elegantly the problem was solved.

Indeed, the whole issue of marriage between parent and child is a problem only if you think about it in Westerner terms (going to a church, asking for divine blessings, all that stuff). If you think about it in Japanese terms, marriage is not different from adoption: someone who wasn't in your family register goes to the city hall with you and enters your family register — and from that day on, you're family. Thus there's no need for a family member (a child, a sibling) to marry you: you're already like that since the day you were born. Brilliant!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Indeed, the whole issue of marriage between parent and child is a problem only if you think about it in Westerner terms (going to a church, asking for divine blessings, all that stuff). If you think about it in Japanese terms, marriage is not different from adoption: someone who wasn't in your family register goes to the city hall with you and enters your family register — and from that day on, you're family. Thus there's no need for a family member (a child, a sibling) to marry you: you're already like that since the day you were born. Brilliant!

Wait, I feel sure there was also something about “get married and have sex,” wasn’t there?

I’m sure I heard about that somewhere . . .

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

boy she got completely outsmarted and outplayed.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

She got played~~

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

IT'S HAPPENING, EVERYBODY STAY CALM!
STAY F*ING CALM!!!

(Translation from my brain)

joined Nov 14, 2014

WOW, didn't expect that! xD

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Somebody needs to show this to Taiyaki. And explain it if she doesn't get it.

OMG, yes! And then share her reaction back to us!

Update: Taiyaki's now seen the fanart and her reactions are as follows:

ゆるおやこのファンアートだー!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Yuru Oyako fanart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILFってなんだ???と思って調べてみたところmom I would like to fuckの略で熟女のスラング表現らしいけど、ゆるおやこの場合本当に文字通りそのままの意味で超笑ってる
Upon thinking "What does MILF mean???", I looked it up and found it's an abbreviation for "mom I would like to fuck". It's apparently slang for a mature woman, but in Yuru Oyako's case, it would be taken literally, which I found really hilarious.

昨日あゆみさん(ユリタイムズの中の人)とゆるおやこの英語版タイトルどうしようか〜という話をしてたんだけどM,ILFで良いような気がしてきた
Yesterday I was talking with Ayumi-san (someone from The Yuri Times) about what to do for the English title of Yuru Oyako, but now I feel like "M,ILF" would be good,

OMG! THANK YOU!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Wait, I feel sure there was also something about “get married and have sex,” wasn’t there?

I’m sure I heard about that somewhere . . .

Lol, I'm more or less sure that the guy in the city hall doesn't tell the newlyweds anything like "And from now on you're officially allowed to have SEX!"

That's more of a priest-ish thing.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 4:12PM

joined Nov 9, 2017

so this girl's already a cranky wife, dang

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 12:06AM

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

YESSS SHE DID IT!!

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Yay! They're even CLOSER to fucking!

Stardusttelepath2
joined Oct 15, 2014

So yeah, uh, funny story...

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

So, no more updates ?

Stardusttelepath2
joined Oct 15, 2014

So, no more updates ?

Currently getting approval on a message to explain everything, but aside from the two pages I'm allowed to post, that'll likely be it for main chapters. The currently available chapters will be allowed to remain on Dynasty and Mangadex, though.

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_100
joined Mar 20, 2013

This series has now been licensed and further chapters will not be uploaded! Please read the above posts or the credits page. Congrats to Taiyaki and Goggled Anon!

Yokoe
joined Nov 24, 2017

Time to open my measly wallet.

Stardusttelepath2
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also, in terms of official chapter numbering:
1) OO Yuri (ie. the Yuri Drill oneshot)
2) Staying at Home
3) My Mom Is...
4) Mother's Day
5) My Daughter is...
6) My Ex-Husband is...
7) Marriage
8) Marriage (2)
And the other bits go inbetween.

Time to open my measly wallet.

Happy 666th comment

Makotoami
joined Feb 24, 2018

A Yuri Mother-Daughter incest manga being licensed. We have reached the peak of Yuri never thought imaginable.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Congratulations Goggled Anon and especially congratulations to Taiyaki-sensei. Getting paid to draw her beautiful MILF stories is indeed a wonderful thing.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Congrats GoggledAnon!

Neneavysmall
joined May 20, 2013

Omedeto

joined Mar 13, 2020

No more free, I guess

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Finally someone’s managed to make a honest man out of you sniff sniff. I'll be missing our pirate time together sniff.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have to say that I am in her personal FANBOX and I don't think is that hard to sign it, but I am glad the english releases are done by a official source. I read the ones made with Google Trnaslate and... Ehem... That was't something I would pay for xD I thanked the attemped anyway. Time so enter in that other fanbox!
Also congrats, Googled Anon!

last edited at Dec 13, 2020 1:55PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Congratulations, Taiyaki and Goggled Anon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.