Forum › Picture of Tears discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Would twitter suspend you for saying you want to die? lol I feel like that'd be some real encouragement.

pretty sure twitter will suspend you if you get reported enough times. maybe that's what happened?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Anie91 posted:

Woaaaaa. I hope she picks the guy tho.

Same lo/ at least for now, Sae seems to have a really eerie affection for Riko, not the kind where you want the person to smile and encourage their dreams that's for sure. She's getting further away from the "She's actually good but misunderstood!" trope.

I hope the guy will be fine, there's a lot of high-school left for them, anything can happen.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Poor dense Sae but I do hope the guy stays a good guy.

The other "friends" are crap though.

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Yeah I'm calling it this won't end pretty

joined Jul 26, 2016

Those Twitter usernames are too real, man

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

"I got diarrhea"........
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/picture_of_tears_ch02#10
Fucken Pffbhahaha!!! Defs going down as one of my fav "oh internet" moments in a manga

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Depressing as fuck

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Not rooting Yuri for a change

joined Jan 5, 2020

First best friend declines your feelings, now fellow club member is stalking you. Jesus.
50 dollars. Better than nothing I guess.

Third place prize in a niche magazine contest. $50 is more than you’d get in some American magazine photo contests. Heck, some of the ones I’m aware of only give a prize to the single grand prize winner with everyone else just getting published in the magazine.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Loralei posted:

First best friend declines your feelings, now fellow club member is stalking you. Jesus.
50 dollars. Better than nothing I guess.

Do you really think that's stalking?

Of course it is. It's not like anyone ever went Wiki Walking out of idle curiosity over something they came across, amirite guise?
o3o

joined Oct 9, 2019

Pretty sure it's not even about the money. Being featured in a hobby magazine is already a big win for amateur hobbyists. No one would do photography if their sole purpose was to make money

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This is like Netsuzobu Trap / NTR by Kodama Naoko. I predict Riko is just being in denial and possessive/low-key yandere at the same time. I don't mind this not going the yuri route, it can be super gay or super character growth driven for Sae, both is nice if executed well. Or better yet it can be both gay and have great character growth (in this situation for both Riko and Sae)

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

BRB, gonna try "I had diarrhea yesterday" as a pickup line.

joined Mar 30, 2016

I’m confused why did Riko ignore Sae’s contest win in the first place?

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Did her account got suspended because of the diarrhea post

joined Jan 5, 2020

Pretty sure it's not even about the money. Being featured in a hobby magazine is already a big win for amateur hobbyists. No one would do photography if their sole purpose was to make money

Exactly. Being selected for publication is a big deal. Her “friends” were a bunch of jerks. Riko was the biggest jerk of all with that dismissal and immediate subject change too. I mean, the half-ass friends were more excited than she was.

Never thought I’d say this here, but I’m really hoping it doesn’t go the yuri route because those bitches are not people worth being in a romantic relationship with.

joined Sep 17, 2019

Both girls are somewhat terrible - though, Riko is a lot worse, but I doubt the guy is gonna remain perfect.. maybe he's a creep or smth

joined Mar 5, 2016

Would twitter suspend you for saying you want to die? lol I feel like that'd be some real encouragement.

twitter policies are not very good.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

twitter policies are not very good.

Twitter itself is a cesspool of hate

That aside, this is a great manga

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FarhaFiasco posted:

One could say she got banned for... shitposting

joined Jul 26, 2016

FarhaFiasco posted:

One could say she got banned for... shitposting

*ba-dum tshhh*

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"Look at this dude. Ha ha ha ha!!! LOOK AT THE LENGTH OF HIS NECK!"

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

now seems like as good a time as any to point something out:

take a look at riko's hand on the cover art...

To reply you must either login or sign up.