Forum › I Don't Know Why, but I Suddenly Wanted to Have Sex with My Coworker Who Sits Next to Me discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's a pretty accurate title

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. Nice!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Sudden. Lesbian. Urges.

joined May 29, 2019

the value of honesty

joined Jan 3, 2020

Based on the table of contents on page 2, it looks like there is a sequel to this as well.

Vh90xltv_400x400
joined Jul 31, 2018

good

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

instant fav

Sonicring123Dubs
joined Jan 21, 2020

I can appreciate a title that gets straight to the point~

joined Jul 26, 2016

To quote a comment on a similarly descriptively titled Mira work,

I wonder what happens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 6, 2015

So, the two got together because they're horny and lonely. Ah well, at least they're happy with each other.

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

same

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This sex thing sounds pretty great

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Good but title was too ambiguous. More clarity please.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So, the two got together because they're horny and lonely.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

joined Feb 23, 2016

But not only that, but she fell for her when she saw her make that face before they went to the hotel love at first sight kind of moment~

joined Feb 23, 2016

But not only that, but she fell for her when she saw her make that face before they went to the hotel love at first sight kind of moment~

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Ah yes my favorite genre, long titles that perfectly describes what's going to happen. And wholesome love scenes.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

You forgot "drunk".

But they stayed together because they found things in each other that they needed, and were able to be honest about that. I find the whole thing rather touching.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

that's literally the most instinctual thing ever, they literally fell in love based on sex it doesn't get any more animalistic than that (not a bad thing) they forgo each others superficial traits like personality or virtues(in the beginning) and based their love on literal body compatibility, gotta wonder thats probably how humans mated and paired off with one another because simians also have a some a what monogamous behaviour (birds too), lmao i dont know where im going with this but shit man thats kinda deep in its own way ngl.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

hnnngh. They're so cute.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

when the title is like this you know its gonna be good (havnt even read it yet but i feel it bruh i feel it)

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

that's literally the most instinctual thing ever, they literally fell in love based on sex it doesn't get any more animalistic than that (not a bad thing) they forgo each others superficial traits like personality or virtues(in the beginning) and based their love on literal body compatibility, gotta wonder thats probably how humans mated and paired off with one another because simians also have a some a what monogamous behaviour (birds too), lmao i dont know where im going with this but shit man thats kinda deep in its own way ngl.

I think most people can tell you from personal experience that good sex does not equal a good partnership.

I guess if you're going to be stuck in a horrible relationship, good sex would be preferable to bad sex.

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 9:26PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

You forgot "drunk".

But they stayed together because they found things in each other that they needed, and were able to be honest about that.

Well said.
You can have a one-nighter with anyone. You can have good sex with anyone who is, well, good at sex.
But choosing someone to live your lives together is a completely different thing.

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 9:39PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Wholesome and adorable

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Bruh this is cute. I can't possibly get off to something this adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.