Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m glad I’m not following this one… maybe the next volume will be the end.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

You know, re-reading this, I realize that Hinako is up for really raunchy handholding but is really hesitant about kissing. Is she just using Asahi for handholding? I hope she isn't treating Asahi as just a handholding object! :D

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Volume 4 was gonna came out this month. But well, you know.
So it gonna come February 2023, expect the official translation to be release soon after (or the same time).
Volume 4 is also the last one, too.

joined Apr 6, 2013

HOLY SHIT, I think we have just found the densest material on earth

D377667b-c3de-466a-9875-3e02c0268695
joined Jun 2, 2020

Omg, the queens have returned! I've missed these ladies so much

joined Jun 11, 2021

these two are gonna need the Idiot Couple tag soon

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

these two are gonna need the Idiot Couple tag soon

Came here to say that. Granted, they don’t have the bumbly, “everyone knows but them” goofball affect of the classic Idiot Couple—they’re both too dead-serious for that.

But they’re very, very close.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

She literally had the most perfect moment in existence to confess to her and she calls her heart a damn doughnut REALLY. Hinako you big dummy! Why else were you told by Fuuka she was turned down. I get why Satou didn't confess..

But look at you two damnit if the looks and blushing you guys were giving each other at the end there didn't flat out prove that you love each other than I don't know what else in the world would convince you both..

I AGREE give these two the idiot couple tag STAT.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

i feel like having drops in intelligence this drastic is a lot worse than having "idiot couple" be the status quo
cut that out, usui

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

lets bloody go new chapter. Hopefully it will be good
read chapter edit: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch16#27 ah she said it. This is like the time she said "it's moonin time" and mooned all over everybody

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 10:28PM

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

all of that build up! and for what?? a misunderstanding?? i hate reading Yuri sometimes i swear lol

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 10:30PM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Just a couple of hours ago I was thinking about preordering the 4th volume because it seemed like it would be the only way for me to read it, and then this shows up. Bless you, oh benevolent gods. I'm still debating whether I should hold out, but there's no universe in which I actually will be able to, welp. This series gives me these butterflies few other series ever did, love me them good butterflies.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

BURSTS FROM THE GROUND, DRAGGING HERSELF OUT OF HER JAIL

FINALLY

SOME GOOD SHIT

joined Feb 8, 2016

Its been a long while since i last read, but when was Hinako and Fuuka a thing?

Kozakuramin%20copy%20(phone)
joined Jul 6, 2018

I'm so happy that it got updated

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

ya I am really confused by Hinako saying she loves Fuuka i really don't remember anything like that being in the story.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

ya I am really confused by Hinako saying she loves Fuuka i really don't remember anything like that being in the story.

Love come in diferents way/form
The "love" she felt for fuuka is not a romantic one, more like a friendship/family one to me

joined Jan 3, 2020

The "love" she felt for fuuka is not a romantic one, more like a friendship/family one to me

Even with that, it's still bizarre. They've met exactly twice before this. Hinako is a person who hates using the word "love", and yet she thinks "I love them both" here.

Maybe it is reflective of her newfound ability to use love-related terminology more, but even that is strange. Maybe we'll get more about her weird use of terms in future chapters, idk. (Or I wonder if the official translation will differ here.)

Anyway, at the beginning of the series it seems like Hinako is aromantic and asexual. Now, it seems like Hinako may be romantically into Asahi while Asahi is romantically and sexually into Hinako. But it still isn't completely clear; Hinako might be sexually into Asahi too. I suspect the last few chapters will clarify that.

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

It's been 13 months

joined May 3, 2014

Even with that, it's still bizarre. They've met exactly twice before this. Hinako is a person who hates using the word "love", and yet she thinks "I love them both" here.

Maybe it is reflective of her newfound ability to use love-related terminology more, but even that is strange. Maybe we'll get more about her weird use of terms in future chapters, idk. (Or I wonder if the official translation will differ here.)

Anyway, at the beginning of the series it seems like Hinako is aromantic and asexual. Now, it seems like Hinako may be romantically into Asahi while Asahi is romantically and sexually into Hinako. But it still isn't completely clear; Hinako might be sexually into Asahi too. I suspect the last few chapters will clarify that.

I understood nothing of what you said 0.0 I only know of the friend having some interest in one of the characters but the asexual or aromantic thing tied to any of the two MC??? eh? were did they come from???

joined Jun 21, 2021

well dayum, and here I was resigned to waiting for the final english volume early next year

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Bless this long awaited update!! Woo!!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

how sweet to finally see this properly translated! thank you everyone who put the effort <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So close to understanding her own feelings...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

IT IS BACK. Seriously tho, I know some scanlator replied to a message of mine on the Discord that said I'm still holding out hope for more of this by saying that they have picked it up, but I didn't expect to see a chapter here on the very next day. Amazing. Thank you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.