WAKANAAAA AAAAA I WANT MORE OF THEM

joined Sep 11, 2019

Monch

But Wakana and Yuina YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

joined Oct 10, 2021

oh lord it came out of nowhere

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

OMG some people thought it was impossible, but it actually happened, the manga got even better. Finally best girl wakana got a grilfriend, Lets fucking goooo

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Ahh, Yuina is my favorite. I like the clever girls best. People are saying she's a top, and she probably is, but I think more importantly she's got a little S in her. She's been leading Wakana by the nose since she found out about Sora and Ayaka. I hope they're happy.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

GOD BLESSSS

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

oh come on,i love them so much (≧▽≦)

pls give us their christmas chapter :D

last edited at Jan 25, 2022 2:10AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

We need a chapter to see what happened that christmas night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Arisu%20avatar
joined Jan 30, 2017

11/10 pretty poggers chapter

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Best bonus chapter ever!! Also wakana I’m sorry but you aren’t the top in this relationship lmaooo

Ezisrudvkaylvds
joined Jan 19, 2021

IF THEY KISSED THIS FAST IMAGINE WHEN THEY HAVE SEX.

Why do you think Yuina stayed behind last chapter? Wake up sheeple they BEEN fuckin

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

IF THEY KISSED THIS FAST IMAGINE WHEN THEY HAVE SEX.

Why do you think Yuina stayed behind last chapter? Wake up sheeple they BEEN fuckin

Pretty sure 23.5 is a chapter that showed Wakana and Yuinas's conversation prior to the Christmas chapter 23. So they haven't "been," but you can most likely assume that they possibly did spend the night with one another as a couple.

joined Aug 13, 2021

LETS
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOO

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I lost interest in this manga, which means this is usually the very last serial that I read every month from comic yurihime.

Ever since sora
's mom left, suddenly there is no plot to keep it going...a happy ending that is way too early, leaving no space for any plot for the MCs, at least for two years. The attempt to develop a side couple did not work because you cannot suddenly create a new plot for a new couple. Suddenly the MCs becomes either as side characters, or background characters. In any case I have to crunch my teeth to read the last three chapters at the very least. The extra short episode makes thing worse. If I were the chief editor I will tell the editor to work harder for the mangaka especially the plot. If there is no improvement, then the chief editor has to help out personally. Futher problems, especially the survey does not look good, then it is time to put it to sleep. Yes, the reader survey towards the end of every yurihime, is important.

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 6:34PM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

WAKANA SMOOTH

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

This manga is too bad for my heart.
They are too cute and I don't want it to ever end.
It's too good when side characters get some love.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

The two of them: make out right outside the cookie shop

Old lady: "Oh my what good friends"

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well that was kinda unexpectedly tame, but I love where this is going.
Also I'm not surprised she's unaware of Wakana and Yuina, they've been keeping it down relatively well IIRC.

joined Jun 21, 2021

I can’t overstate how happy I am this seires didn’t end after the couple got together. It’s been so refreshing actually getting to see them develop as a couple and just live their lives, and not enough series get to do that.

Really wish this would get picked up for an English release

joined Jun 11, 2021

I know the "Ayaka is good with kids" thing is leading towards her career choice but I also really hope they adopt a kid together or something. I'm sure it'll end before they reach adulthood but one can dream lol

joined Jan 6, 2017

I know the "Ayaka is good with kids" thing is leading towards her career choice but I also really hope they adopt a kid together or something. I'm sure it'll end before they reach adulthood but one can dream lol

There is the ever reliable time skip

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Gahhhhhhhh I love this series so muuuuch!

To reply you must either login or sign up.