https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_potion_ch02#3

12993445_1138540659544820_3317986680163613305_n
joined Dec 7, 2014

more of that one please

joined Feb 23, 2016

Mochi draws boobs? In this timeline?

She's done it before.

But this time they seemed more detailed and more soft to the touch(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) so actually art progress and we all like that in an artist( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Oct 26, 2016

She's done it before.

Thought that was a one off thing but now there's two! Previously everything was censored so I guess Mochi is more open to showing things off now.

That or Mochi's art has improved to the point that they're comfortable with drawing boobs.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Mochi titties! That's a rare sight.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Poor Mya-nee.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Poor Mya-nee.

I knew I wouldn't be the only one to make this comparison.

Mochi au Lait draws totally-not-WataTen! Top 10 Anime Crossovers!

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

This story is a lot more wholesome than the title and tags would have you believe.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 3:13AM

Captura
joined Feb 7, 2018

Nice title and doujin.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Poor Mya-nee.

I knew I wouldn't be the only one to make this comparison.

Mochi au Lait draws totally-not-WataTen! Top 10 Anime Crossovers!

Yeah me too. Totally imagined her having her voice and everything. :D
BTW is it just my imagination or have the onee-san and her senpai been in one of earlier works? Can a Mochiverse loremaster answer pls?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Wow, that was a real shitty ending.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Strange... is it really incest? Why would she call her Ayana-san?

I know it's Mochi au lat, so it's a given that they are blood related, but the translation is awkward.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I know it's Mochi au lat, so it's a given that they are blood related, but the translation is awkward.

It is "san" in the original (although the name itself is something of a guess since no furigana was provided). Clearly this is because the loli demands respect.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Knowing this is Mochi, I have great expectations for their relationship down the line.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

1 x 1\2 could learn from mochi.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 9:42AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It is "san" in the original (although the name itself is something of a guess since no furigana was provided). Clearly this is because the loli demands respect.

... You do realize that "onee-chan/san" is often used to refer to young women even if they're not an older sister (whether of the speaker or of anyone else), right? It basically serves as the rough Japanese equivalent of the English "Miss"/"Ms." prefix.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

She's done it before.

Thought that was a one off thing but now there's two!

Boobs often come in twos.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ TBH young girls are ALMOST always 'chan' - I would normally think of San as kicking in at high school, or middle school if we are talking a teacher etc. And either way I dont think i've ever heard an older sister call her very young sister -'san' before. Not saying its wrong, just it does stand out as being unusual given her age and being her sister.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 10:50AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm interpreting it as Ayana being either a non-relative who is simply being more or less babysat by "Oneechan", or a cousin or more distant relative that is living with "Oneechan" for the time being. Either scenario is compatible with a non-sister interpretation of referring to the older woman as "Oneechan".

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

MarqFJA87 posted:

... You do realize that "onee-chan/san" is often used to refer to young women even if they're not an older sister (whether of the speaker or of anyone else), right? It basically serves as the rough Japanese equivalent of the English "Miss"/"Ms." prefix.

I think you're going on a tangent here. I didn't deny the way the loli addresses the older one, but the reverse.

I very rarely (if ever) saw an older sister call her younger sister -san. It rather hints at another type of relationship, like a babysitter.

That it's an incest story is pure speculation based on the author's history.

joined Jun 21, 2018

Why did a loli have that costume at hand? Must be dealing with a future pervert.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^What do you mean, "future"? :P

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

^What do you mean, "future"? :P

"Future" as in "down the line."

To reply you must either login or sign up.