Forum › Pocha Climb! discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Komi028 posted:

This manga needs an anime to depict the climbing better.

But considering how fast the yuri is progressing, I wonder if it'll even have enough chapters for one.

There's a lot of time, the final arc could be "I will confess on the top of the great canyon"

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Komi028 posted:

This manga needs an anime to depict the climbing better.

But considering how fast the yuri is progressing, I wonder if it'll even have enough chapters for one.

There's a lot of time, the final arc could be "I will confess on the top of the great canyon"

The climb through the Great Canyon is gonna be too long. If they want a big challenge, but not as big or long-lasting of a challenge, I would suggest the Tara river Canyon, on the northern edge of Durmitor national park.

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 12:04PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm trying to figure out the two other club members. I can't figure out if they're both players, a couple, or if the senpai is a player and going to break the other 1st year's heart and cause trouble by going after one or both of the protagonists.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Gay owo

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Now, where can I find some gay girls to try this sport out with?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ryu-chii posted:

I'm trying to figure out the two other club members. I can't figure out if they're both players, a couple, or if the senpai is a player and going to break the other 1st year's heart and cause trouble by going after one or both of the protagonists.

Remember this a Comedy , not a DRAMA. So please don't bring such dark thought in this sweat and peacefull comedy.

I used to think that my yuri was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 7:39PM

Screenshot_20181224-122128__01
joined May 1, 2019

Ch 3 p13 2nd panel, isn't that supposed to 'Is she angry' and not 'Is she hungry' :thonk:

joined Jan 6, 2017

Ryu-chii posted:

Remember this a Comedy , not a DRAMA. So please don't bring such dark thought in this sweat and peacefull comedy.

Is that a new isekai series?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

Ryu-chii posted:

I see, you're also a person of culture

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

BoobTwinkler posted:

(Please don't take that as critique of the subtext genre, it's just not my cup of tea.)

I don't think such thing as "subtext fan" exist.

Ahaahahah yeah sweats

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

KangaNoodles posted:

BoobTwinkler posted:

(Please don't take that as critique of the subtext genre, it's just not my cup of tea.)

Ahaahahah yeah sweats

Lol. Previous thread I checked was 404: Men not found and then I saw your comment with 404 posts. What a funny coincidence xD

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

BoobTwinkler posted:

There are a ton of people out there who are into CGDCT shows with subtext. This forum isn't the place you are likely to find many of them, but I think as a whole there are probably more fans of CGDCT with light yuri overtones than actual full blown yuri. Remember a lot of the subtext type series aren't romances, but rather slice of life comedies where serious relationships and the drama that comes with them don't really have a place. Those kinds of shows tend to be a lot more popular than full blown yuri. There is a reason we see so many of them made.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Looking East posted:

BoobTwinkler posted:

There are a ton of people out there who are into CGDCT shows with subtext. This forum isn't the place you are likely to find many of them, but I think as a whole there are probably more fans of CGDCT with light yuri overtones than actual full blown yuri.

Fair point, though I think for those people the CGDCT is the main reason they watch it. Girls being ambiguously gay might be just a nice bonus for them, but not main reason they watch it. And as I mentioned above, my definition and preception of subtext is more nuanced in the first place. What I was more referring to, was that a lot of yuri fans watch and like "subtext" anime, because of lack of openly yuri shows so they might call themselves "subtext fans", but in case where openly yuri shows would be common place, they'd never pick those "subtext" one over them.

Remember a lot of the subtext type series aren't romances, but rather slice of life comedies where serious relationships and the drama that comes with them don't really have a place. Those kinds of shows tend to be a lot more popular than full blown yuri. There is a reason we see so many of them made.

This actually supports my point of them caring more about CGDCT part itself than romance/subtext. In fact I enjoy slice of life CGDCT shows a lot, even if there is no yuri or subtext whatsoever on the simple basis that I like watching cute girls interacting with each other. I have no issue with simply enjoying it for what it is, while also totally shipping them at the same time

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ryu-chii posted:

Is that a new isekai series?

I would actually read a light novel with this title if it was a yuri. Just saying

On to the actually comment. I didnt realize that the girl was holding a bag of something that the other was reaching for. I had to reread it before noticing.

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 10:40PM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

This is cute, and is anyone else getting a Homura kinda vibe from Aira?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The poor girl's a hot mess <3

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I remember someone commenting on either chapter 1 or chapter 2 that Aira was a complete gay disaster, and I think this chapter confirms it.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

with each chapter this becomes more boring.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I remember someone commenting on either chapter 1 or chapter 2 that Aira was a complete gay disaster, and I think this chapter confirms it.

It twas I! At the bottom of page 4 apparently.

joined Feb 23, 2016

She got som crazy eyes for her to see that her legs got fatter by 3cm jesus christ ٩( ᐛ )و and no wonder because she kept eating practice cakes

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aira is so cute. So much spazz

joined Sep 11, 2019

Aira's gay levels are leaping through the sky and defying the laws of gravity
We all in for a wild gay ride
Though some parts feel slow so maybe it may seem boring to some?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

After that, they ate lots of cake.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aira is gay as a tree full of parrots.

And I must say -- it's really rare for a character to be at the same time so frantically gay and so much in confusion/denial/doubt about her own feelings.

Well done, author-san.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

R.I.P. Aira 2k19, she died of chronic Tsugu deficiency

To reply you must either login or sign up.