Forum › Posts by YukiAizawa

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018
98933342_p0%20(1)

Isn't Stelle way taller then March 7th?

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

A thought - if she doesn't need to bully Elsa anymore once she enters a route, does this mean everything would be solved if only she would accept that Elsa has chosen her route?

Problem is, there's no Yuri route in the original game. We don't know if the system will come up again if she does accept it. We'll have to wait and verify this as the story goes.

She actually doesn't know. There could be a hidden route or it was updated to include it. And games do that especially gatcha games that use romance.

Especially since Evie was only a beta tester for like 3 weeks iirc and she never finished the game (bc of the aforementioned gacha mechanics), so there's a lot she doesn't know

I forgot about that. Yeah I wonder if the devs originally hid a yuri route. Wouldn't suprise me. Especially since as a gacha people would spend more money to get those characters. Even if it was Evie they would pay money. It could also be an event since Gacha has a lot of those. (Causal gacha player here. Speaking of which for some reason Evie reminds me of Mordred apparence wise from Fate in the manhua.)

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

A thought - if she doesn't need to bully Elsa anymore once she enters a route, does this mean everything would be solved if only she would accept that Elsa has chosen her route?

Problem is, there's no Yuri route in the original game. We don't know if the system will come up again if she does accept it. We'll have to wait and verify this as the story goes.

She actually doesn't know. There could be a hidden route or it was updated to include it. And games do that especially gatcha games that use romance.

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Thats because we don't have web and light novels if we did this would be more full.

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Fairy Shimaidon would be a great name for an aggro-tech band that only plays covers of anime songs.

Or better yet touhou cover songs. Turns out its a front for the three fairies though.

In all seriousness it would be an awesome name for a band that does light hearted music.

Onto the story. I just got off Nioh 2. There are a bunch of Youkai that can be used. I also wouldnt mind seeing a wendigo or a bunyip (I think thats how its spelled.)

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

For those who dont know one of the legends of vsmpires is they cant cross running water

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ive always wondered but why does mystia have a butt? I mean shes a bird

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Anybody notice in the first xhapter when she holds the doughnut up the choclate gets in her hair

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

The world building lost me v early on and I couldn't buy back into it again, so yall just openly teaching these girls that witches are gonna take revenge on humans, on this school that like, the humans allow you to have? And no ones told on ya? No ones slipped the tongue?

Other than that it really feels like its taking a lot of notes from lwa , hopefully it'll like develop a stronger identity in following chapters

Also is this taking into account current military technology? The magic doesnt seem that impressive. When compared to certain things militaries have acess to. Drones, tanks, anti-material rifles, ships, jets, ect.

I mean they got caught by people with medieval weaponary. And they seem kind of squishy.

Also does it take into account that some witches would probably side with the Humans or the fact that the governments would probably take into account the fact that witches might want to rebel. So there might be witch hunters.

Woildnt suprise me if they had a dragon age templar type organization.

Also if witches ruled the world from the shadows doesnt that mean that there were witches that supported hitler and witches that supported stalin?

Ugh, I think I'm thinking to hard about this.

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

ARt is great af. Well, according to the lore the Hakurei family separated the human world from the "youkai" world aka Gensokyo. It's implied that Yukari had a great importance is this conjuncture since shes the one that control borders and was always close to the Hakurei family through generations. Maybe the author changed that up a little bit and put all the work on Yukari's shoulders, creating a new backstory for Reimu since she's obviously not the first Hakurei miko.

EDIT with some infos: "The barrier was first created by humans in Meiji 18 (CE 1885), and later reinforced by youkai. While the idea was at first highly controversial among youkai, and led to much infighting between them, it is now almost universally accepted. Yukari Yakumo is widely acknowledged as the architect of the barrier, and is said to have first motioned for it around 400 years before its actual creation, though Yuyuko Saigyouji has speculated that not even Yukari could create a barrier of this level by herself."

She might be the first as in reincarnation. Gensokyo runs on old time laws. One very specific law for shrine maidens they had to be virgins. Although Gensokyo might not have that rule, but i doubt it.

I also highly doubt Yukari would allow her something as RNG as genetics to determin the Hakurei. You know since genetic defects can happen and all that. They could die at a young age, ect.

And it would partially explain why the hell Reimu is so OP. And since she could lose her memory it would make sense as well. But who knows.

As for the story it was kind of confusing but i like it.

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

I mean technically Humans are extraterrestrials to other extraterrestrials. So from the first chapter I seem tto like it. Will read it a bit more before making a judgement call on this.

YukiAizawa
Image Comments 17 Nov 09:55
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018
Tumblr_npi3kzixog1re4j98o1_1280

Slythrin doesnt mean evil. Its cunning and ambition. Just power corrupts. Remember Harry would have been in Slythrin if malfoy didnt make a bad impession and wasnt an asshole.

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Wasnt there one where Kasumi was perv. It was a concept piece I believe. Does anybody have a link to it?

The pilot chapter? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_a_room_for_two

I might be misremembering and it might be that. Ugh, i could have sworn there was one where Kasumi was a bit more active. It wasnt a pilot I think but a concept piece before a room for two.

Again I might just be misremembering it.

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Wasnt there one where Kasumi was perv. It was a concept piece I believe. Does anybody have a link to it?

YukiAizawa
Dear NOMAN discussion 14 Nov 12:09
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Does choclate still affect Bazu then? Since she doesnt eat it I assume. Does that mean its like lactose intolarence?

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

... Can prepubescent children get anywhere near how seemingly tall this girl is? Just wondering, is all.

Sure, in fringe cases: https://www.littlethings.com/robert-wadlow-tallest-man

Dude was 6’5″ when he was 10 years old. ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

I had a classmate in elementary school who was taller than most of the parents (he transferred to our school in third grade, and by that time he'd already reached that insane height).
I ran into him again in high school and he was even taller. Like, we're talking Shaq levels of height, here.

First, I was talking about non-fringe cases. Not that extreme, anyway; Wadlow had a medical condition that made continue to grow even as an adult, which ultimately led to serious health problems towards his later years (he needed braces just to walk, and suffered from high hypoesthesia in his legs and feet) and eventually death at a mere 22 years of age.

Second... and there are people who say that adolescent/adult-looking preteen characters from anime/manga are mere fantasy.

Its an actual thing though.

Everyone goes through puberty. It’s a normal part of growing up. But when a child goes through puberty sooner than normal, it’s called early puberty, or central precocious puberty (CPP).

CPP is triggered when the brain tells the pituitary gland (a bean-shaped gland located at the bottom of the brain) to release “puberty” hormones called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) too soon. The result is that girls start producing estrogen, boys start producing testosterone, and sexual development begins.3

More then likely thats what she has since it can start at the age of 5.

Without applying anime logic, this is probably what she has.

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

...Pink hair is associated with being slutty? First I've heard of it.
Is this actually true anywhere, or is it just the mangaka making something up for the sake of the story?

(Or is it supposed to be a local stereotype that evolved because the pinkhead MC started to believe it, then act like it, thus creating the stereotype by inadvertently planting it in everyone else's heads?)

Arent they wrong though. The sterotype for pink hair is Yandere.

So here are the sterotypes i know for hair style/color.

Black Hair: Cool, emotionless, ice kings/queens, dignified, smart

Blond: well we know the sterotype for blond is technically what their trying to make the sterotype for pink.

Pink: Yandere

White: Mysterious

Twin tails: Tsundere

I dont know why people come up with sterotypes for hair but they do. It's weird.

YukiAizawa
Mimi Mix! discussion 28 Oct 07:03
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

And I like Neon, she's just being tsundere

She is just all Tsuntsun so far, i rarely see her being dere unless Mikan is involved. So far to me she is not a tsundere,she is just an ass.

Later chapters she's finally growing on me. Since her personality has been toned down from the earlier chapters.

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ryu-chii posted:

I'm trying to figure out the two other club members. I can't figure out if they're both players, a couple, or if the senpai is a player and going to break the other 1st year's heart and cause trouble by going after one or both of the protagonists.

Remember this a Comedy , not a DRAMA. So please don't bring such dark thought in this sweat and peacefull comedy.

I used to think that my yuri was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy

Is that a new isekai series?

I would actually read a light novel with this title if it was a yuri. Just saying

On to the actually comment. I didnt realize that the girl was holding a bag of something that the other was reaching for. I had to reread it before noticing.

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 10:40PM

YukiAizawa
Mimi Mix! discussion 17 Oct 22:08
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

I want to point out that the side effects arent normally that bad. Its a small group of Humans that have the extremely bad side effects.

Or at least thats what's implied. And if you also already have inclinations towards certain aspects it's enchanced from what i believe.

It's not that hard to believe. Companies saw an opportunity too make money and took it probably. I mean there are plenty of stuff with garmful side effects on the market. A fashion trend like animal ears with some side effects wouldnt be weird.

Without digging a bit into how the side effects work we can only guess.

And its also implied that this hasnt been around long enough for regulations to be imposed.

Also am I the only one annoyed with Neon?

last edited at Oct 17, 2019 10:11PM

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Well Rumia got in on the action as well.

YukiAizawa
Liberta discussion 30 Sep 22:22
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

roflcopter posted:

I uh, don't approve of using supernatural powers for petty revenge.

Revenge requires for them to have done something bad to her in the first place. Never happened. She is blowing the place up for shit and giggles, and kinda hoping that her new gf approves.

You're right. They didn't do anything bad to her. They bullied her gf and pushed all their work on her so they can be lazy instead. So she's punishing them for that.

Not all of them did that though? Security is just doing their job. Boss did deserve to get punched though.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 10:32PM

YukiAizawa
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Not if it only goes up to 3 meters with a large mat under it. Really not dangerous at all.

Makes sense but, as safe as 3 meters with a safety mat is, it doesn't mean accidents don't happen.

That aside, climbing 3 meters only is just no fun.

Yeah, I guess they don't have bigger ones at that school. They are actually shown to be mobile and not built into the actual walls. I bet they have to go to a specialized climbing hall if they want to do more advanced stuff.

We used to have one in our elementary school... in Maine... in a small town. I wonder how we got the budget for it.

Still she is chubby (nothing wrong with that), by anime standards she's more round then her childhood friend in the face if you look closely.

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 1:08AM

YukiAizawa
Image Comments 01 Sep 23:57
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018
18840948_p0

Too be fair Reimu might want to drown in money, but hey Remilia is rich when you think about it.

YukiAizawa
Liberta discussion 25 Aug 02:32
Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Im more curious if iron replanishing gummys are a thing.

They definitely are! I take my multivitamins and calcium supplements in gummy form, there's all kinds. :)

You learn something new everyday.

Onto the story itself. I absolutly love that there is no real drama. Sure you have the action and fighting but no drama. Which is always fun.

Between this and the Noman one Im happy.

last edited at Aug 25, 2019 2:41AM